Wow...Nicely done on STR relic Mids!:)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Killswitch said:
Ging...no disrespect intended you understand, but is your gut so big now that it stop you reading your PC screen? :p

i often wonder the same thing...

still can always buy a bigger screen :)

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
i just want to say a BIIIIIIG gratz..........
but not for the relic ..but for the excellent-supreme-great-lovely co-operation between hibs//mids...
Of course i forgot: u know everything :wanker:
So did u manage anything good? no! 2v1 and getting only 1 relic is NOT a SUCCESS.

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
sorry i almost forgot that.......​

O M G​
u have only 72 gold!!!!!!!!!
rofl​

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
fanis said:
i just want to say a BIIIIIIG gratz..........
but not for the relic ..but for the excellent-supreme-great-lovely co-operation between hibs//mids...
Of course i forgot: u know everything :wanker:
So did u manage anything good? no! 2v1 and getting only 1 relic is NOT a SUCCESS.

cooperation would be Hibs and mids attacking the same stuff and working together all the time. What happened is (short)

Hibs go for their Relic
All Albs go there to defend
Mids see that on their Map
Mids come and take their Relic

OF course i forgot: u know nothing

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
And if Synergy was active, the difference would be? :rolleyes:

Must be tough being so bitter all the time! The difference is, the jolly Synergians that do play at the moment would be able to have a good giggle on TS together again! :) We all yearn to fulfil our homosexual cravings.

Ahh and I do miss Beeks' pants stories :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
cooperation would be Hibs and mids attacking the same stuff and working together all the time. What happened is (short)

Hibs go for their Relic
All Albs go there to defend
Mids see that on their Map
Mids come and take their Relic

OF course i forgot: u know nothing

/hipocrisy off we know u know and gennerally all know the truth cluster have to do with this also not that wasnt like this in old frontiers ^^

omg hibs got the power relics cause they got the cheat casters and mids got the str relics cause they got the cheat tanks yeye ok thats a whine but dont tell shit on this forum that everyone knows a little of daoc history (hibGuard! ^^)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Even though it might be rude to pug-grps, yes I do.

That proberly only would count for you,

And fyi you can just say pug instead of pug-grps

Zede

Part of the furniture
Last night was an ill-omen for albion.

FACT : ALOT of set grps from albion have rerolled mid or hib in the last month.

Gonna be funny soon tbh, alots of ex-albs patrolling the frontier with nothing but the headless alb zerg to kill !

Roll on sept when the schools/uni etc.. start again !

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
Last night was an ill-omen for albion.

FACT : ALOT of set grps from albion have rerolled mid or hib in the last month.

Gonna be funny soon tbh, alots of ex-albs patrolling the frontier with nothing but the headless alb zerg to kill !

Roll on sept when the schools/uni etc.. start again !
Sadly true - funny just how many people jump ship to the other realms eh? Don't give me the "felt like trying a new realm/class" bollocks btw. I'd say 80% of the movers have gone there because hib/mid quite simply is stronger in the individual classes oveall currently. Still what comes around goes around...

Edit - I look forward to killing my ex-realmmates so not bitching, more finding it amusing...

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
GRATZ mids on taking STR Relic! =)

Hibs- thx for FUN! =)

Hurb keep was purple con(9-10lvl) few days ago?

yesterday it was Red con(8lvl)?

oh well.. :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Firstly gratz mids for gettting your relic back.

Right let me get this straight, hib attack ren going after the power relic, they are 115 strong at least from guardspam. Whilst the full force of albs is fighting them 50-60 mids turns up at hurb and takes the keep down and takes the relic.

The mids knew there would be fuck all defence, so let me ask you how this differs from one of these redbull or ac raid things?

both work on the presumption there will be minimal/no defence, due to the same factor that the opposition will be elsewhere due to sleep/defending elsewhere.

Im not having a go at this at all, i even applaud the tactic but yet all the people scream out about ac raiding then pull off a raid of their own using an identical base strategy - there will be little to no defence so lets take advantage. You cannot argue with the logic.

I had logged on late so couldnt get a grp so logged sorc and went had a look at hurb was insta gibbed multiple times by the SDDF (side door defence force). From what i could see no albs excpt maybe a few stealther got inside and only a couple actually tried to get there.

Then i noted that there seamed to be no move from the albs to stop the mids from gettin the relic back to the shrine? More were interested in playing at eras than finding the mids zerg. I thought this was a bit strange but assumed whoever led the alb bg that they were content to let the mids have their relic back?

Pure bollox, and you know it Gingy.. There is a HUGE difference between attacking at a time where a minimal number of ppl can defend, and attacking when there are enough ppl to defend. The only reason why you lost the str relic yesterday was because albs was "too stupid" to stick around at renaris after wiping half my BG. I knew you would be that dumb so i just told the hibs to stay around the tower till mids have "secured" the str relic. Atleast in that way, the MRE wasn't in vain..

Zede

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Pure bollox, and you know it Gingy.. There is a HUGE difference between attacking at a time where a minimal number of ppl can defend, and attacking when there are enough ppl to defend. The only reason why you lost the str relic yesterday was because albs was "too stupid" to stick around at renaris after wiping half my BG. I knew you would be that dumb so i just told the hibs to stay around the tower till mids have "secured" the str relic. Atleast in that way, the MRE wasn't in vain..

In your own words, your talking pure bolox.

Plain and simple, Albion did not have enough people in the BG to counter 2 realms with 70+ in each BG. Alb had 1 set grp out last night, CM. the rest was just hastily made PuGs.

We had 2 options.

1) split the alb force 35 / 35, leaving half at beno, other half ren/hurb.

If we had done this - we would most defintely have had 2 relic gates open quite soon. I'll say it again - w e d i d n o t h a v e e n o u g h p e o p l e t o d e f e n d. capisch ?

2) Stay at beno and at least keep our relics safe.

Just cannot quite understand why hibs didnt go for Ren - through out the night it had minimal defenders.

cba personally if relics get taken or not, its part of the game.

its people like yourself stroking your e-peen thinking you had some super-dupa tactics that gets on my tits. As ever its just down to numbers.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
In your own words, your talking pure bolox.

Plain and simple, Albion did not have enough people in the BG to counter 2 realms with 70+ in each BG. Alb had 1 set grp out last night, CM. the rest was just hastily made PuGs.

We had 2 options.

1) split the alb force 35 / 35, leaving half at beno, other half ren/hurb.

If we had done this - we would most defintely have had 2 relic gates open quite soon. I'll say it again - w e d i d n o t h a v e e n o u g h p e o p l e t o d e f e n d. capisch ?

2) Stay at beno and at least keep our relics safe.

Just cannot quite understand why hibs didnt go for Ren - through out the night it had minimal defenders.

cba personally if relics get taken or not, its part of the game.

its people like yourself stroking your e-peen thinking you had some super-dupa tactics that gets on my tits. As ever its just down to numbers.

but you stroke your e-peen all the time.:touch:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

actually from a pure logic pov my argument is valid. The value of "why" albs didnt defend hurb is a moot point with regards to logic.

Both are valid reasons for not defending, 1 hibs are asleep so cant defend, 2, albs are trapped defending ren against a bigger zerg so cant defend.

Either way mids knew that they would encounter little or no resistence at hurb so took full advantege. Kudos to them a perfectly valid and acceptable attack and strategicly sound.

Ive read posts where mids say they took advantage of the situation, ofc they did, they would have been fools not to. BUt from a pov of "did they attack the keep keeping with the spirit of the game?" ie they took the keep expecting full defences and resistence. I have to say no they didn't.

The early morning raid and the mid strike yesterday both used the same strategy - attack when there is no defence, it has been admitted here (with the "we took advantage of the situation" quotes) and is indisbutable.

Throughout the attack on hurb by the mids there was a count of at least 70-100 on renaris, by the time the mid zerg moved out from hurb the hibs had started attacking again (i know this as i tried to mezz the mid zerg as it left hurb) and saw 60 enemy on renaris guardspam. I then went back out with a view to track the relic but got pooned by censi. Couldn't find them after that. As soon as the mids got the relic to a waiting galleon they then turned back and started on eras.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
130 albs was guard spam on renaris t1(or t2 :p)

so either you are all full of shit or there was LOT who wasnt in the bg

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:

There where a couple of Buffbots inside Renaris, and yes maybe not all where in BG

Ging

Part of the furniture
Aeris said:

thats was what 1 hour AFTER the hibs hit ren with 125 guardspam. At the time of the attack i believe albs got about 80 in their bg?

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sadly true - funny just how many people jump ship to the other realms eh? Don't give me the "felt like trying a new realm/class" bollocks btw. I'd say 80% of the movers have gone there because hib/mid quite simply is stronger in the individual classes oveall currently. Still what comes around goes around...

Edit - I look forward to killing my ex-realmmates so not bitching, more finding it amusing...

Do you really believe what you are saying here ? :eek:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:

Does guardspam include pets (animist/theurgist esp), as guard numbers always seem inflated compared to numbers in BG (or indeed frontier - I did /who sauvage a few times, and was never near 130, and many of those would be bots, no where near Ren tower).

Darzil

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
actually from a pure logic pov my argument is valid. The value of "why" albs didnt defend hurb is a moot point with regards to logic.

Both are valid reasons for not defending, 1 hibs are asleep so cant defend, 2, albs are trapped defending ren against a bigger zerg so cant defend.

Either way mids knew that they would encounter little or no resistence at hurb so took full advantege. Kudos to them a perfectly valid and acceptable attack and strategicly sound.

Ive read posts where mids say they took advantage of the situation, ofc they did, they would have been fools not to. BUt from a pov of "did they attack the keep keeping with the spirit of the game?" ie they took the keep expecting full defences and resistence. I have to say no they didn't.

The early morning raid and the mid strike yesterday both used the same strategy - attack when there is no defence, it has been admitted here (with the "we took advantage of the situation" quotes) and is indisbutable.

Throughout the attack on hurb by the mids there was a count of at least 70-100 on renaris, by the time the mid zerg moved out from hurb the hibs had started attacking again (i know this as i tried to mezz the mid zerg as it left hurb) and saw 60 enemy on renaris guardspam. I then went back out with a view to track the relic but got pooned by censi. Couldn't find them after that. As soon as the mids got the relic to a waiting galleon they then turned back and started on eras.

well your comparison with the ac raid is a bit similar but its not exactly the same thing^^.
During the early morning raid there is no possibility ( if the oposition dont know about it in before hand), that people will show up to defend.
Whereas at primetime you have a choise and also the posibility for more numbers showing up somehow.
Even though you think its the same thing , since you felt you had to stay with ur full force at renaris, you still have a choise and the messure(sp?) of rallying more people or whatever:)
So no....i dont consider it the same thing. Also if hib/mids had combined their efforts as one striking force that might have been a bit different, now that wasnt the case.

Im not saying i really care if you do AC raids or not, im merely pointing out that its a tad easier and not the same thing as the situasion you had the other day^^
eb.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
albs are trapped defending ren against a bigger zerg

No, the albs that were inside renaris were enough to defend the keep. Our ram never lasted long enough before it was oiled/palintoned down, and all hibs were like free rps stacked up towards the wall for the albs on walls. We weren't getting anywhere, tbh.

But the amount of albs that were trapped from getting inside renaris, could have run to hurbury and try defend it. Cause they surely weren't doing any good with their crap attempt at getting inside through sidedoor. They kept trying but instead of just fucking running inside they stopped and tried to kill the hibs, wich gave us enough time to get reinforcements to clear the sidedoor.

And that's what you did wrong, you should have splitted the force to defend Renaris and Hurbury at the same time. I was pretty conviced you were capable of doing so after I saw the amount of albs you had when t1 (?) was razed.

kivik

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:

Or maybe, just maybe, they want to do something about the sick population balance?

Clueless

Ging

Part of the furniture
kivik said:
No, the albs that were inside renaris were enough to defend the keep. Our ram never lasted long enough before it was oiled/palintoned down, and all hibs were like free rps stacked up towards the wall for the albs on walls. We weren't getting anywhere, tbh.

But the amount of albs that were trapped from getting inside renaris, could have run to hurbury and try defend it. Cause they surely weren't doing any good with their crap attempt at getting inside through sidedoor. They kept trying but instead of just fucking running inside they stopped and tried to kill the hibs, wich gave us enough time to get reinforcements to clear the sidedoor.

And that's what you did wrong, you should have splitted the force to defend Renaris and Hurbury at the same time. I was pretty conviced you were capable of doing so after I saw the amount of albs you had when t1 (?) was razed.

would have needed 5-6fga (balanced) to get in and successfully defend hurb - no way was there 5-6fga roaming round outside. if there was the hibs would have died alot faster. Remember your talking 60 mids. Side dorr was guarded by 2-3 fgm + all the toys and front door had about 5fgm

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

lol what the heck gave you the idea that mid/hib had stronger classes individually^^??
Why do you think alb outnumber us so much lately, yes cause you have every feckin class thats good 1 vs 1 . Almost every tankish character you have available is the best you get in a 1 vs 1 situasion.
Dont know how much experience you have with 1 vs 1...but it doesnt sound like you had much, or you would simpley know these things.
Im not even gonna go into the caster debate...but take a look at how many newbs you have playing sorcs these days, and that might give you an idea of what epople wanna try out:)
eb.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
leviathane... grow up. You lost, get over it. You've had our relics far too long already, you had it coming. now stop whining.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Must be tough being so bitter all the time! The difference is, the jolly Synergians that do play at the moment would be able to have a good giggle on TS together again! :) We all yearn to fulfil our homosexual cravings.

Ahh and I do miss Beeks' pants stories :)

I am not really bitter, I am just bored.

These are a couple of fine examples of being bitter though.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2902157&postcount=49
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2902201&postcount=59

pip

Banned
Graendel said:
He's the Pope. God's right hand. Whereas you are just a wannabe preacher.
:) If there is such thing as god your talking to him:) as you no

ps can make you disappear in 3 secs flat /YELLS BOOM:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom