Wow...Nicely done on STR relic Mids!:)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nix said:
Yeah I agree. I was running around with my hero, fought an Alb theurgist yesterday, he didn't even have the guts to go close up melee. THEURGISTS are chicken class too.

Ever crossed your mind he might be full bow specced?

Doesn't make him less of a chicken if he runs from fights 100% of the time :p

If I'm on my wiz solo and I get jumped, I just sit down or try to qc root on them.. cba to go into melee as I don't have that option (low hp, low abs, and basically crap damage).

A ranger has the option to start hitting you with two weapons and he's bound to have some styles.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
First of all, well done to the Mids for getting the relic. Hopefully we'll see a few more out now and maybe RvR can get back to something approaching 'fun' on this server.

I might be in a minority here, but I do think there is a slight difference between the current Hib zerging tactics and the Alb ones. Certainly whenever I was in the Alb zerg (during Favail's keeptake-mania season), it was basically a wide range of RRs in small groups or solo with a core of maybe 2 decent groups (KoP and TMM) and then some PUGs of varying quality. The FG RvR squads were off taking towers at Scath or running around Agramon or something (thinking Synergy, First Cohort, AD here...was pre-Cluster).

What the Hibs seem to be doing at the moment is running very organised zergs of 80+ people including maybe 4 RR9+ guild groups being used to break resistance at towers and farm incoming defenders. This DOES make a difference.

I'm pretty sure if Alb got a zerg together of 100 people that included FGs from Apocalypse Dudes, New Order, First Cohort and Public Enemies (not active right now of course, but just to make an example) then that zerg could do prime-time relic raids pretty easily.

Most High-RR guild groups in Alb have tended to make a big effort to avoid the zergs, because they want respec from enemies and don't want to be tarred with the "omfgalblamezergerswtf" brush that the rest of the realm gets. Now the Hib GGs are running in 100+ person zergs, farming solo RR2s and then expecting Albs not to whine because "they deserve it!!!".

Personally, I hope Hibs get their relic back if it means RvR gets back to small-scale (1v1->8v8) with occasional raids, not the 24/7 RR10 Bainshee Zergfest of Doom we have right now.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
You got your str relic back mids, if albs are so clueless.

1. WHY do hibs only run groups with Bains/ansis/eldys/chanters/bards?

2. WHY don't i lamost never see a hib tank?

3. If albs are zso zergy, why do you overrrun every little soloer you see out there?

3. RANGERS imo are the most chicken classes there are, fough a hib ranger yesterday faxun smt, he didn't even have the guts to go close up melee.

And no i do not play a caster, i play a heavy tank in RvR mostly. Some who think the realm of albion should do the the same when you think it is easymode realm. TBFH playing a hib stun class in a caster groupu is RETARDED.

Sorry for the language now mods but i'm FUCKING pissed of that all you can seem to do is whine and whine on albs like there was nothing else to whine on!

AND FFS STOP THE GENERALIZING OF ALL ALBS! ALL ALBS DON'T DO AC RAIDS, ALL ALBS DON'T ZERG, MIDS/HIBS ZERG TO FFS. IT*S ONLY A FEW SELECT MEMBERS OF THE ALBS THAT DO AC RAIDS.

IT's getting very annoying that all you can whine on all albs when only a few people AC.

ok now u listen megameight until u play the 3 diff realms properly on 1 server or another u cant QQ bout the stun.
mids have a lot of instas
albs have range
and hibs have stun . .
this game wasnt designed to be like every class can give a good fight vs another .. its tactics get over it tbh :m00:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
been playing since release, if thats long enough for u, and yea i was in the big alb zerg megameight, i was in GOL we apparently fucking lead the zerg

we can? well its good to know we have the option to fuck u in multiple ways.

I think its the schools kidz way of laughing at those who have to work....

let me get this stright, your sad that the alb realm is not more organised and skillfull? You must be fucking mad m8, do you realise what would happen if the alb realm got organised and focused on rvr?

There would be no easy alb zerg to farm, no easy rog pugs to farm, defence and attacks would be coordinated, albs would be fielding 200+ every night in organised raids on both hib/mid simultantiously. Mid/hib morale would complete die and you fuckers would pve. Dont tell me its rubbish the current mid population shows what happens to alot of your playerbase when things wernt going right.

Tell me if alb is such a shit realm to be in why do i see players who i played against in both hib/mid playing alb these days?

The reason you see so many playing alb these days is cause dominance in the game always seem to attract people^^ You have most poeple and players are afraid to loose, thats why people if they feel like changing is drawns towards you(alb).

Also i think the reason for alb not being more coordinated, is because of all the changing of accounts going on. Its a bit hard to focus on tactics for making one realm work when poeple are jumping back and forth all the time between accounts.
Im impressed all realms get these numbers up in bgs all the time at all, especially since so many claim they hate zerging and siege warfare^^
And so many claim that "for the realm" doesnt exist etc:p
Ow well..

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Mids did not do anything wrong taking there own relic back, i would do the same when we where in that situation.

There are some FH posters here that are so childish to keep whining or trying to get flaming. So we lost a relic, next time we loose more relics, and another time we take the relics again.

Speaking for my guild now, we dont plan AC relic attacks, we just try to take them when

No fights available and we dont wanna sleep, we dont wanna pve, we dont wanna log, we have 8 other albs with us that wanna help us. And most of the times we just take 1 keep and roam arround there. But i can tell from expierence that even we have nearly every night the possibility to take keeps/relics , but we mostly just dont do it to prevent mass fights the next day (either in game or on FH).

Alot of times we get pms if we up for relic takes, and most of the times we tell them we are not up for it.

For the people that keep posting here that CM is easy RPS, CM not skilled, CM only kill soloers, CM only fight low RR groups :

'Can you please stop that, since you have posted that several times allready'

And besides that it is wrong, you proberly only want to get some people from CM to personal attack you on this board. And i will gonna feel sorry for the soloers very soon if you people keep telling that we only kill soloers, because then i will kill soloers only with the group.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
also funny, i see a whole bunch of people whining about albs and generelising,
and half of them are albs themself with dual accounts:p
hmm^^

Ging

Part of the furniture
Killswitch said:
First of all, well done to the Mids for getting the relic. Hopefully we'll see a few more out now and maybe RvR can get back to something approaching 'fun' on this server.

I might be in a minority here, but I do think there is a slight difference between the current Hib zerging tactics and the Alb ones. Certainly whenever I was in the Alb zerg (during Favail's keeptake-mania season), it was basically a wide range of RRs in small groups or solo with a core of maybe 2 decent groups (KoP and TMM) and then some PUGs of varying quality. The FG RvR squads were off taking towers at Scath or running around Agramon or something (thinking Synergy, First Cohort, AD here...was pre-Cluster).

What the Hibs seem to be doing at the moment is running very organised zergs of 80+ people including maybe 4 RR9+ guild groups being used to break resistance at towers and farm incoming defenders. This DOES make a difference.

I'm pretty sure if Alb got a zerg together of 100 people that included FGs from Apocalypse Dudes, New Order, First Cohort and Public Enemies (not active right now of course, but just to make an example) then that zerg could do prime-time relic raids pretty easily.

Most High-RR guild groups in Alb have tended to make a big effort to avoid the zergs, because they want respec from enemies and don't want to be tarred with the "omfgalblamezergerswtf" brush that the rest of the realm gets. Now the Hib GGs are running in 100+ person zergs, farming solo RR2s and then expecting Albs not to whine because "they deserve it!!!".

Personally, I hope Hibs get their relic back if it means RvR gets back to small-scale (1v1->8v8) with occasional raids, not the 24/7 RR10 Bainshee Zergfest of Doom we have right now.

reped!

soz but lol @ new Order still being a prominent alb fg :) they all moved mid and formed valravens 2 years ago.

First Cohort disbanded over 1 year ago, Konah played cabby for a while, now plays a champ on hib somewhere, maramar still plays alb now and again on sorc, dreams (aussie) hasnt played for years (that i know of), amenion is killing stuff irl in the army on i think national service, pops in now and again.

The only active set fg albs i know of on cluster atm are Asylum and TT(run monday & tuesday nights). Few gg's run like CM, KF but i dont believe they are set guild grps. Alb is pug central atm. Will pick up again in the autumn, i know synergy is very sparce atm, only a couple of poeple playing with any regularity but thats the summer for you, holidays, hot weather, naked girles etc...

September should see people getting back to the game.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
Alot of times we get pms if we up for relic takes, and most of the times we tell them we are not up for it.

Keep it up.

Grats on relic fellow midsies!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
holidays, hot weather, naked girles etc...

September should see people getting back to the game.

I just moved into town tho Dave...things can only get more indecent!

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
ROFL!

It was nothing but a cheap shot.. let the people who REALLY want to make an effort (hibs) attack while you run in behind to get what you want =)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Alb is pug central atm.

I think that´s the case in all realms. The last real set-group I saw in mid was the Valheru-group, but I think they´ve moved Camlann now with a lot of the other set-groups.

All the groups out now is pug´s I belive, from all 3 realms.

/j

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Doesn't make him less of a chicken if he runs from fights 100% of the time :p

If I'm on my wiz solo and I get jumped, I just sit down or try to qc root on them.. cba to go into melee as I don't have that option (low hp, low abs, and basically crap damage).

A ranger has the option to start hitting you with two weapons and he's bound to have some styles.

My bow specced Ranger has 6 Pierce and 2 CD, no way would i attempt to melee with him

Ging

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I just moved into town tho Dave...things can only get more indecent!

"Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation."

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Alb is pug central atm. Will pick up again in the autumn, i know synergy is very sparce atm.

And if Synergy was active, the difference would be? :rolleyes:

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
And if Synergy was active, the difference would be? :rolleyes:

i'd enjoy the game alot more playing with my m8's. Rather than having to rely on unknown players and making "charity pugs" of which some players dont have voice comms, arnt fully rvr ready, dont understand english, people logging all over the place so you rarly get a good night rvr. With a gg im pretty confident of getting a good few hours of uninterupted rvr, with players im familiar with and i have an excellent rappor and a good laff.

is that an ok explanation or do i need to put two finger spaces between the letters?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
i'd enjoy the game alot more playing with my m8's. Rather than having to rely on unknown players and making "charity pugs" of which some players dont have voice comms, arnt fully rvr ready, dont understand english, people logging all over the place so you rarly get a good night rvr. With a gg im pretty confident of getting a good few hours of uninterupted rvr, with players im familiar with and i have an excellent rappor and a good laff.

is that an ok explanation or do i need to put two finger spaces between the letters?

Alb would still be a pug central though.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
2-4 players are in our guildgroup the other 4 are from our guild aswell, but not always the same people, we not planning for making setup guildgroup.
so you could call us gpug?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:
even if u had 20 relics u d still be free rps :X like custodia malacitana straef osv :D u must get over the fact that relic wont help u mates :X u ve never been able to compete in fg rvr and u wont start now trust me

well thats your opinion wich is worth 0 but fyi i would take relic just to see the QQ face of mids

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
I really want to see more Action from Albs apart from their gay AC Raids. You never know what happens IF it would be coordinated. Aslong as you dont do it you can't say: IF Albion activities were coordinated the game would be completely dead by now...

You dont know how Hib or Mid would defend because you never tried it.

I guess you weren't around when NF was released then? We put up a more or less permanent camp in Hibernia and got all the relics. Hibs were whining all over FH (with all rights, I have to admit) and lots of them just stopped playing until things calmed down.

Unity planned a RR in Hib with 200+ people in the BG. We stormed the first keep but then, surprise surprise, Mids attacked Beno and we had to cancel. If you had the 3rd realm knocking on your door instead of helping you as soon as you did a RR, I'm sure you wouldn't be so cocky.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Ok own up who is this popeboipip:twak:
newb read the thread, and you would know it was andrilyn's animst :) tbh well done to albs for defending last nite, we only had 80 in rvr bg, and i agree server is full of pug's a couple set grps form hib which you can tell just farm all.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Loonatik said:
I guess you weren't around when NF was released then? We put up a more or less permanent camp in Hibernia and got all the relics. Hibs were whining all over FH (with all rights, I have to admit) and lots of them just stopped playing until things calmed down.

Unity planned a RR in Hib with 200+ people in the BG. We stormed the first keep but then, surprise surprise, Mids attacked Beno and we had to cancel. If you had the 3rd realm knocking on your door instead of helping you as soon as you did a RR, I'm sure you wouldn't be so cocky.

The Weeks NF started where pretty nice for me. Lets take a look at this Screenshot (i have lots of those):

Its not only Albs who where constantly bashing on us, also mids but most hibs didn't mind because same thing happened on the us servers, so we knew what would coming. Being the underpopulated Realm there and fighting both Mids and Albs with their fucking huge Numbers wasnt easy. Still we did a good job holding them off at the important keeps. (nged etc).

So you should say: We and Mids put up a more or less permanent camp in Hibernia and got all the relics.

Look you cant defend against both. We managed to hold ours several weeks against both mids and albs until you got them.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
The Weeks NF started where pretty nice for me. Lets take a look at this Screenshot (i have lots of those):

Its not only Albs who where constantly bashing on us, also mids but most hibs didn't mind because same thing happened on the us servers, so we knew what would coming. Being the underpopulated Realm there and fighting both Mids and Albs with their fucking huge Numbers wasnt easy. Still we did a good job holding them off at the important keeps. (nged etc).

So you should say: We and Mids put up a more or less permanent camp in Hibernia and got all the relics.

Look you cant defend against both atleast . We managed to hold ours several weeks against both mids and albs until you got them.

several weeks? was it, i thought u lost them in the 1st week or 2 of NF?

still was ages ago so cant remeber tbh.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
several weeks? was it, i thought u lost them in the 1st week or 2 of NF?

still was ages ago so cant remeber tbh.

I can, it was a huge Zergfest the first Weeks. Constant fighting at Nged mostly.But yes you are right we lost them 2 or 3 weeks after the release.

But 2 or 3 Weeks is: several weeks ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
I can, it was a huge Zergfest the first Weeks. Constant fighting at Nged mostly.But yes you are right we lost them 2 or 3 weeks after the release.

But 2 or 3 Weeks is: several weeks ;)

furry muff, ive always considered several to be 4+ where as couple = 2/3 :)

nvm my bad!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
2-4 players are in our guildgroup the other 4 are from our guild aswell, but not always the same people, we not planning for making setup guildgroup.
so you could call us gpug?

Even though it might be rude to pug-grps, yes I do.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Ging said:
soz but lol @ new Order still being a prominent alb fg :) they all moved mid and formed valravens 2 years ago.

First Cohort disbanded over 1 year ago, Konah played cabby for a while, now plays a champ on hib somewhere, maramar still plays alb now and again on sorc, dreams (aussie) hasnt played for years (that i know of), amenion is killing stuff irl in the army on i think national service, pops in now and again.
Ging...no disrespect intended you understand, but is your gut so big now that it stop you reading your PC screen? :p

Killswitch said:
I'm pretty sure if Alb got a zerg together of 100 people that included FGs from Apocalypse Dudes, New Order, First Cohort and Public Enemies (not active right now of course, but just to make an example).
I couldn't think of any current set Alb FGs and I'm positive that are are none with the RR of Our Group, Random Roleplayers, Llaw Arian and TFD.

Hopefully we'll see a few more after the Summer break and atm we do have TT, CM and KF running FGs (not sure about 'set' FGs though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom