Wow...Nicely done on STR relic Mids!:)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, nicely done Mids. I didnt even get time to relog and join in!:/

Grats all Mids!:)

/Charmangle

Runardigi

Loyal Freddie
yeah, i told you gimp albs you where gonna lose that relic.

LOOOOOOOOOOOSERS all those albs

and btw great job hibs and mids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
gj there tbh, now less whining on albs and be more in RvR :).

leviathane

Part of the furniture
omg how did you do this meights!!111 i thought albs were the easy mode realm. Now stfu with the alb whine threads and rvr more.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Well done chaps!! Just hope we can keep them now the Kiddie's of alb are off school!!!:twak:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Well done mids :) - u had a chance at getting ur str relic back and you did good. Too bad the alb resistance at renaris was so great :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
And it only took mid/hib cooperation to return it, GG.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
gratz to the 2 realms against alb menace LOL

why not make an alliance between u? :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol aye should be saying grats Hibgard good job. Some mod wanna rechange title? :)

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
gratz to the 2 realms against alb menace LOL

why not make an alliance between u? :p

Dear Mids,

when you see us trying to take our relics back and have the majority of the Albs tied up at one keep, please, for the love of god dont use your brains and attempt to get your relic back.

kind regards.

Hibs.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Hibs,

Thanks for the cooperation. We shall ofcourse redeem ourself to return the favour later. I suggest you start unzipping already :)

Also, bring a condom.

King regards,

:m00:

Good job mids, why do you always take relics when I'm at work :< :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Deadweight89 said:
Dear Mids,

when you see us trying to take our relics back and have the majority of the Albs tied up at one keep, please, for the love of god dont use your brains and attempt to get your relic back.

kind regards.

Hibs.
I suppose you're right, it must've been coincidence and just a lucky break. Just like all those other times...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mids either saw my MRE or the flames on renaris, and used the opportunity to get a relic. It has nothing to do about "LoLZ HIBg4rd AllIanCe" - tho i like the whine about it, so please continue :):):)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
Dear Mids,

kind regards.

Hibs.

Yeh how dare you!!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, and a nice little fire it was Mastade!:)

Mastade said:
Mids either saw my MRE or the flames on renaris, and used the opportunity to get a relic. It has nothing to do about "LoLZ HIBg4rd AllIanCe" - tho i like the whine about it, so please continue

Yep, thats why I didnt have time to relog and join the attemt!:) I heared the call to RR, but had to finish what I had at hand, and before I had time to blink they had gathered a nice Zerg and taken the Relic!:)

Thanks for that Mastade!:)
And hope Mid will get to repay the Favour!
(maybe during your RvR event on Saturday! Its just too bad Im gonna be off on a RL Quest for BBB (Boose, Babes and hopefully more Babes:)

/Charmangle

Nate

FH is my second home
leviathane said:
if gonna qq bout albs ac'ing then we could just say gratz but try w/o the help of hibs?

well if you look at xml, you'll see albs are two times the number of mids atm, i dont see how its possible for us to do much of anything without some help nowadays..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom