Wow...Nicely done on STR relic Mids!:)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
hihi..but it almost say more about ur predjudice!:p
Seeing as I was right, my predjudices must be true though! All stockholmare are ignorant, MKEI!?? :fluffle:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Seeing as I was right, my predjudices must be true though! All stockholmare are ignorant, MKEI!?? :fluffle:

ok:p even the people from lule moving there hihi:))

Prothoe

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
well i remember many times running solo and getting farmed by this group who never seem to look for 8vs8 fight they just run to the nearest tower/keep to take it (its easier to farm from tower m8ts?) and i bet those will take relics again at some night when there is no more than 2-3 hibs or 2-3mids online but nevermind at least hibs/mids still got the balls to take them back primetime despite the alb numerical superiority

over and out

hey Spetz nice fight CM vs your FG tonight, tho you did all kinda drop kinda fast, we were all loling on TS when 01 stunned you.

was hoping you would come out to play again (we fought around 11pm Hadrians) seems you didnt want to tho, next time tho huh ;)

or maybe more fun to flame and propaganda on FH with the trolls ? ;>

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Prothoe said:
hey Spetz nice fight CM vs your FG tonight, tho you did all kinda drop kinda fast, we were all loling on TS when 01 stunned you.

was hoping you would come out to play again (we fought around 11pm Hadrians) seems you didnt want to tho, next time tho huh ;)

or maybe more fun to flame and propaganda on FH with the trolls ? ;>

U lot won an fg fight? Grats i guess -.-

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
First of all the way you write or spell sais about nothing of the individual, so that was a very strange thing to say^^( as im sure you are aware of if you think it through again), whereas WHAT you write sais a whole lot more.

Im just trying to understand why someone like you always have to make a flaming post, or in some way brag and belittle others:)
I dont understand that kinda behavious at all. You are clearly not posting here
to make any friends.
And thats all fair enough, but how about showing people a bit of respect?
Or just write something nice, or is that not qualified as killing time?
So my question is, are you as "dryg" in rl as you are here to ur surroundings?

You are correct when you assume that I dont post here to make friends. Was it really that obvious though? And no, I tend to be as "dryg" as my surroundings, which means here I am "dryg" as hell, and irl I am not.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
You are correct when you assume that I dont post here to make friends. Was it really that obvious though? And no, I tend to be as "dryg" as my surroundings, which means here I am "dryg" as hell, and irl I am not.

So your posting to make enemies:)?
Nice:p Cause thats what you get when ur dryg to ur surroundings^^
Also..who is ever being dryg to you lol. You just react to posts and answer with that ur so much better or that they dont have a clue etc etc.
Either you must be very paranoid or you have some missdirected anger towards people that couldnt care less about you.

Also i seen you posts against the mods? Which means you kinda like to have flames and see some bitching going on.
So in reality you are the one that are the "dryg" suroundings as you kinda help set the mood for that.
I rarely see anyone attack you with anything, so i can just assume you really like stirring up shit and flame people^^
Its all nice to pass time m8, but do you have to act like you have a stick up ur bottom to do that?

You say you are reacting to ur surroundings, well i hope that surrounding is full of peachy and wonderfull friends, cause people would grow kinda tired of ur bragging and abuse^^
I sense the usual" im on a forum and dont have to take any responsibility for what i say" vibe. Just take a step back and think about how you treat people...
eb.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
U lot won an fg fight? Grats i guess -.-

Actually we had a pretty good group out lastnight, we lost 1 fight against mids, all other fights we won.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
don't think that the fg scene is worth anything lately though? :p seems to be hardly any groups out at all, and those that are play very average.

correct me if im wrong (probably), because this is based on just a few evenings of rvr the past months.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
No your not wrong, i think 2-3 battles (against high rr) we had where pretty good, and the rest was pickup/ low rr groups (where good also, but we have bigger advantage then)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
don't think that the fg scene is worth anything lately though? :p seems to be hardly any groups out at all, and those that are play very average.

correct me if im wrong (probably), because this is based on just a few evenings of rvr the past months.
Sounds about right :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
So your posting to make enemies:)?
Nice:p Cause thats what you get when ur dryg to ur surroundings^^
Also..who is ever being dryg to you lol. You just react to posts and answer with that ur so much better or that they dont have a clue etc etc.
Either you must be very paranoid or you have some missdirected anger towards people that couldnt care less about you.

Also i seen you posts against the mods? Which means you kinda like to have flames and see some bitching going on.
So in reality you are the one that are the "dryg" suroundings as you kinda help set the mood for that.
I rarely see anyone attack you with anything, so i can just assume you really like stirring up shit and flame people^^
Its all nice to pass time m8, but do you have to act like you have a stick up ur bottom to do that?

You say you are reacting to ur surroundings, well i hope that surrounding is full of peachy and wonderfull friends, cause people would grow kinda tired of ur bragging and abuse^^
I sense the usual" im on a forum and dont have to take any responsibility for what i say" vibe. Just take a step back and think about how you treat people...
eb.

These forums are a part of a game, I treat people here with the respect they show ingame, which means I show no respect to people who like to add on my grps fights vs other grps etc, everything isnt about what is being said here you see.

If you wanna take it further pm me, since this leads nowhere, and I really cba to read your posts anymore, you type 25 rows of text of which 15 are repeating yourself, 8 are irrelevant bs and the last 2 being clueless assumptions made by someone who likes to wet his nose too much.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

maybe he has genuine complaints. maybe he can sight examples of what he feels is unfair modding, maybe he can provide quotes and examples of things he has been banned for and provide quotes and examples of things other players have said which violate the FH COC to the extreme but no action is taken. Maybe he can provide examples of these extreme insults and profanity that isnt even edited out by the mods if its directed towards certain people. Maybe he can also demonstrate that this is happening consistently with people in certain guilds? maybe?

Maybe though if he tried to do the above in a calm and concise way with no foul words and intelligent arguements he would get banned for speaking out against the administration?

or maybe the above statement is all lies from another mod hater?

-----------

you gotta allow people to express opinions ebeen. you are not the definitive answer on whats right or wrong. no one is. but I never really see anything abusive in noaims posts, but certain people take offense to what hes says because there seems to be (in my eyes anyway) a definite amount of accuracy in what he says.

rgs, Steve Mcqueen

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
These forums are a part of a game, I treat people here with the respect they show ingame, which means I show no respect to people who like to add on my grps fights vs other grps etc, everything isnt about what is being said here you see.

If you wanna take it further pm me, since this leads nowhere, and I really cba to read your posts anymore, you type 25 rows of text of which 15 are repeating yourself, 8 are irrelevant bs and the last 2 being clueless assumptions made by someone who likes to wet his nose too much.

First of all why would i pm you? Its good that people see what an asshole you really are:) Just cause our trying to hide your insults in words. doesnt mean you do it good lol.
And about making assumptions? Yeh its so hard assuming ur an asshole...lol its clearly visible and not up for speculation m8. Im laughing my ass off seing you try and be witty and all cool and shilled but in reality ur wanking urself off spweing ur shit out.
As for writing bs and cluselss stuff , ye yes...you are so articulate and full of thruths and wisdom haha...oh goodness, you really believe the myth around ursrelf. to bad you see the unreal myth and not the true one. the one of you being a little scared bitter shitty player that have to belittle people and abuse them to make urslelf feel better.
I seen your type before m8....your the kind that havent got any real friends or real love in ur life and you have to take it out on others.

who else would find relaxation in abusing people and trying to act something your not.
I know you are gonna read this...cause ur ego wont alow you otherwise hihi...so feel free to pm me if you dont wanna keep making a fool out of urself.
bye bye:)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Actually we had a pretty good group out lastnight, we lost 1 fight against mids, all other fights we won.

Gahn might take the piss a bit, but nice one getting a full group out there. Lets hope other albs follow your example.

Also, now is the time for those people who moan about getting ganked by high rr groups to get some groups sorted and have a crack at 8v8. Try it, you might like it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
ebenezer said:
First of all why would i pm you? Its good that people see what an asshole you really are:) Just cause our trying to hide your insults in words. doesnt mean you do it good lol.
And about making assumptions? Yeh its so hard assuming ur an asshole...lol its clearly visible and not up for speculation m8. Im laughing my ass off seing you try and be witty and all cool and shilled but in reality ur wanking urself off spweing ur shit out.
As for writing bs and cluselss stuff , ye yes...you are so articulate and full of thruths and wisdom haha...oh goodness, you really believe the myth around ursrelf. to bad you see the unreal myth and not the true one. the one of you being a little scared bitter shitty player that have to belittle people and abuse them to make urslelf feel better.
I seen your type before m8....your the kind that havent got any real friends or real love in ur life and you have to take it out on others.

who else would find relaxation in abusing people and trying to act something your not.
I know you are gonna read this...cause ur ego wont alow you otherwise hihi...so feel free to pm me if you dont wanna keep making a fool out of urself.

Oh baby, this is Friday afternoon GOLD <gets popcorn>

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
Oh baby, this is Friday afternoon GOLD <gets popcorn>

i know:)) im enjoying myself as well! But will go out to the pool a bit before checking in on the next egocentric/macho/nerd comment from noaim:p
brb!

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Gahn might take the piss a bit, but nice one getting a full group out there. Lets hope other albs follow your example.

Also, now is the time for those people who moan about getting ganked by high rr groups to get some groups sorted and have a crack at 8v8. Try it, you might like it.

After the mass zerg events from last week it sure is nice 8v8, but as i can see the next few days is zerg festival again, can be fun aswell, i like all sort of rvr (exept repairing doors/keeps)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:

No I dont mind keeping it here, I just thought it was a bit offtopic, but at least I tried to take it to pm´s so if the mods gets tired of it, dont look at me.

I find it a little funny how someone can think so much, and actually believe what they think, when basing it on some posts on a forum where I only replied to people whose opinion I dont care about (like yours, but thank you for helping me kill some time, I appreciate that).

I am sure the people that know me and read your posts find em pretty funny, and if someone I dont know chose to believe that you have a point, well guess what, I dont really cry myself to sleep over that. Seems I did hit a nerve somewhere though since you resorted to using words like "asshole" etc, maybe you take what is being said here a little too serious, or maybe YOU actually got offended when I criticised the formatting of your posts, and the content (you are a true expert at repeating yourself).

Now dont be sad because your posts are a headache to read, I am sure some people do anyways, if nothing else, for the amusement to see what kinda bs you made up.

Prothoe

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
but nice one getting a full group out there.

/sigh
Crom we run fg every night of the week 8pm -12pmCET, not always the same 8 people but we sure as hell try to make it a balanced group at least.

If there is siege in alb frontiers then we usually try to defend the best we can, we all have no doubts 95% of mid and hib excal players would like to return to OF relic balance ;P , otherwise we roam, gl see you out there.

Re spetz i highly doubt anyone would have posted about beating his fg (not exactly the first time huh spetz ;P) and we certainly wouldnt make such useless FH flame "zomg th3y are free Rp drop like rog RR1 lolz i soloed CM fg on my lvl20 druid" , but seeing as he made a post saying we dont like to roam (he knows we do) and only a few hours later we drop spetz fg while roaming and they logged.. well its hard to resist ^^

GG

uron

Loyal Freddie
Cromcruaich said:

there was plenty of albs last night, but i saw us, Kupo grp and a random grp out, rest were jus zerging it was nice to see a couple of mid grps aswell!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
No I dont mind keeping it here, I just thought it was a bit offtopic, but at least I tried to take it to pm´s so if the mods gets tired of it, dont look at me.

I find it a little funny how someone can think so much, and actually believe what they think, when basing it on some posts on a forum where I only replied to people whose opinion I dont care about (like yours, but thank you for helping me kill some time, I appreciate that).

I am sure the people that know me and read your posts find em pretty funny, and if someone I dont know chose to believe that you have a point, well guess what, I dont really cry myself to sleep over that. Seems I did hit a nerve somewhere though since you resorted to using words like "asshole" etc, maybe you take what is being said here a little too serious, or maybe YOU actually got offended when I criticised the formatting of your posts, and the content (you are a true expert at repeating yourself).

Now dont be sad because your posts are a headache to read, I am sure some people do anyways, if nothing else, for the amusement to see what kinda bs you made up.

No i seem to have struck a nerve since you obviously read everything and understand it also:p So kinda contradicting urself major:)
Also i seem to have hit a nerve since you are writing more then you ever have, and even trying to think and construct rather then just: Im best...you suck...i do fg..dont add im best:p
And im not suprised your friends (if you have any outside of game i still dont believe:p) here in game agree with you and think ur great
After all thats what friends are for, what im pretty sure of is that people that DONT know you think ur a bit of an ass. I know you dont care about that, since you dont wanna make friends but rather be an asshole.
Using words like asshole is fine btw...since that is exactly how you come across.
Now i can use another word if that offended you...but the conclusion would be the same thing.
You think that cause you insult someone and being an asshole on a forum, would somehow be less offensive to people?
if so think again, or you have a very screwed up view of what people think.

And about taking things to serious ROFL!!! Who is actually sitting here day in and day out thinking out posts with abuse over something someone did to you in game??? You gotta stop taking the game so serious m8!
That is what this is all about...your pathetic little ego cant take people adding on you in game and destroy the only thing you think ur good at in life,
and therefor you are insulting people over it...

Im taking nothing in game seriously other then how people act socially like in any other situasion.
Anything more you wanna add before you bite ur own ass again:)?

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:

who are you to define real love and friends haha :D good one made me laugh. but just fyi this forum is a dark age of camelot forum and in the end of the day aim is grawen and u re a big piece of nothing:p ow and truth hurts:)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
No i seem to have struck a nerve since you obviously read everything and understand it also:p So kinda contradicting urself major:)
Also i seem to have hit a nerve since you are writing more then you ever have, and even trying to think and construct rather then just: Im best...you suck...i do fg..dont add im best:p
And im not suprised your friends (if you have any outside of game i still dont believe:p) here in game agree with you and think ur great
After all thats what friends are for, what im pretty sure of is that people that DONT know you think ur a bit of an ass. I know you dont care about that, since you dont wanna make friends but rather be an asshole.
Using words like asshole is fine btw...since that is exactly how you come across.
Now i can use another word if that offended you...but the conclusion would be the same thing.
You think that cause you insult someone and being an asshole on a forum, would somehow be less offensive to people?

And about taking things to serious ROFL!!! Who is actually sitting here day in and day out thinking out posts with abuse over something someone did to you in game??? You gotta stop taking the game so serious m8!
That is what this is all about...your pathetic little ego cant take people adding on you in game and destroy the only thing you think ur good at in life,

Im taking nothing in game seriously other then how people act socially like in any other situasion.

I kinda have to read it to reply to it, and I wanna reply since it helps me kill some time, and maybe, just maybe, I could make you realize that what people say on a forum does not necessarily reflect to who they are in general, and I will try to point that out to you. Look here.

Hey CM, great fights last night we both had grps out, and grats on the successful relic raids, nice to see some people do something good. Great fun to play this game with so many nice people. /hug on all of you.

See, its very easy to post that too, and while typing that, can you believe it, 10 people rang my door and asked to be my friend, it works. Wow!

Now its not me looking for your posts to reply to them, and its not me that write an essay (given no new content ever, but still) to reply to each post, and its not me that said I will not waste more time on this forum, yet keeps coming back. So I wonder who it is that takes it serious.

kivik

Part of the furniture
ebenezer said:

Honestly ebe, your recent posts are just fucking stupid :mad:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Honestly ebe, your recent posts are just fucking stupid :mad:

well do you think noaim is less stupid:)? I always go down to the level of the people i discuss with^^
/shrug

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I kinda have to read it to reply to it, and I wanna reply since it helps me kill some time, and maybe, just maybe, I could make you realize that what people say on a forum does not necessarily reflect to who they are in general, and I will try to point that out to you. Look here.

Hey CM, great fights last night we both had grps out, and grats on the successful relic raids, nice to see some people do something good. Great fun to play this game with so many nice people. /hug on all of you.

See, its very easy to post that too, and while typing that, can you believe it, 10 people rang my door and asked to be my friend, it works. Wow!

Now its not me looking for your posts to reply to them, and its not me that write an essay (given no new content ever, but still) to reply to each post, and its not me that said I will not waste more time on this forum, yet keeps coming back. So I wonder who it is that takes it serious.

I still think its you taking it seriously, i know im not^^
As for coming back or not thats kinda my own decision, and one of the things i decided on was not taking anything seriously on here:p
So im having this stupid discussion with you now...and hey...you seem to enjoy these kinds of verbal brawls...so lets:)
My job alows me a lot of sparetime so im happy to kill some!

About bringing something new, well give me a good reason to do that.
You will always post shit and ego posts and il come back to you with the same ol moral shit:p
yeeehaaa!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
who are you to define real love and friends haha :D good one made me laugh. but just fyi this forum is a dark age of camelot forum and in the end of the day aim is grawen and u re a big piece of nothing:p ow and truth hurts:)

haha hey noaims friend:) lets bring all our friends in to voauch that we really have friends!!!:p
Lol..another one on ignore:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom