Football World Cup 2010.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So NL are now through.... the back garden is rocking..... as is my house.. shame tomorrow is a school night as I dont think Ill be allowed much sleep tonight!

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Yoni just be even more scared if Holland wins on Sunday ;)

HUP HOLLAND HUP!!!

ah so many days my own orange parade in Dublin ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Gutted for Uru they played there arses off and covered every blade of grass, not having suarez on the pitch was a big loss for them.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Glad to see the Dutch go through, would have been a travesty for that cheating tosspot Suarez to play in a World Cup final.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Whoever wins the Germany / Spain game will win the world cup.

Calaen

Glad to see the Dutch go through, would have been a travesty for that cheating tosspot Suarez to play in a World Cup final.

What the fuck are you on about?

Every player stood on the line would have went for that ball with his hand, because it's a reaction. You're just sick that he scored almost half of Heskeys full career goals count in one season.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
What the fuck are you on about?

Every player stood on the line would have went for that ball with his hand, because it's a reaction. You're just sick that he scored almost half of Heskeys full career goals count in one season.

Cheats should never prosper. We don't like it when Henry handballs a winner against the Irish and we don't like it when Maradonna handballs a goal against England. Very happy that Suarez will have to watch the game on tv, he has his just desserts.

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheats should never prosper. We don't like it when Henry handballs a winner against the Irish and we don't like it when Maradonna handballs a goal against England. Very happy that Suarez will have to watch the game on tv, he has his just desserts.

Both goals stood and went without punishment, that's why we don't like them.

Suarez cheated and was punished, did the team suffer? - no, but only for a poor penalty kick.

The free kick awarded to Ghana which led to the handball wasn't even a free kick anyway, did the Ghana player say 'no foul, ref, i tripped over my own feet' ?

Calaen

Both goals stood and went without punishment, that's why we don't like them.

Suarez cheated and was punished, did the team suffer? - no, but only for a poor penalty kick.

The free kick awarded to Ghana which led to the handball wasn't even a free kick anyway, did the Ghana player say 'no foul, ref, i tripped over my own feet' ?

Yup every player on every team cheats to get fouls from the ref.

Shit man Heskeys been cheating since someone thought it would be good to call him a striker!!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

No, it would have been a travesty for him to play in the semi. It would be fine for him to play in the final as he would have served the ban as outlined by the football rules.

You cannot take into consideration the context of the match (quarter-finals, last minute) when making these decisions. Context is completely irrelevant to the rules of the game.

Anyone completely outraged by Suarez's handball is blinded by contextual, reactionary idiocy, and shows no basic understanding of logic, rules or sport.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone completely outraged by Suarez's handball is blinded by contextual, reactionary idiocy, and shows no basic understanding of logic, rules or sport.

Well sorry, but we're not from fucking Vulcan.

Turamber

Part of the furniture

Or has a sense of fair play and doesn't fuck about trying to look "cool" for strangers on an internet forum.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

I don't know, some of us found Maradona's handball against England fucking hilarious tbfh.

Anyway the double standards here are taking the piss somewhat. People are obsessed with Suarez breaking the rules, yet they also want to break the rules by banning him for life, sending him home in disgrace, ushering in a curse on his family and making his dick drop off? Yes, he broke the rules. Was it premeditated? I doubt it. It looked like an involuntary reaction to me, doubt he knew much about it at all. I would say that makes a red card and a game's ban about right, and to want any more shows a clear misunderstanding about football.

Which is the problem with the World Cup you see, loads of people watch who don't normally watch football, which is great, until they decide they think they are allowed and opinion on football matters. Then they just end up talking a load of old bollocks.

P.S Go the Dutchies!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Getting goosebumps whenever Klose gets the ball in the box. The Spanish defence must also be feeling something whenever he gets the ball there, probably warm and running slowly down their thighs.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So should Harry Kewell, who also handballed against Ghana on the line and got sent off for it, also be banned for however long?

You cannot base the rules of football on the context of how important a match is. You can only base the rules of football on the actions within the match itself. It's pretty simple, and if you can't get it, like Bodhi says, stop being part-time idiots and just go back to full ignoramus mode.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
GG, Spain were pretty solid.

Pedro is a selfish fud.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He had no faith in Torres at all. Not surprising given recent performances, but a silly move.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't know, some of us found Maradona's handball against England fucking hilarious tbfh.

Video tec will take that humour away from the whole world :)

As for the other cheating stuff, I'm with Wazz and Bodhi on this. Just because it's an important game shouldn't change the rules at all...

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Thought so, Germany finally met a team who know how to defend.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
almost 70% ball possesion. Like a dozen or so goal chances, pressing the germany team in their own field...

I just dont know what Spain has to do to get the credit they deserve. Score 4-0 against every team they win? All of 'em just build their wall in their own field n relay into counters. Only the swiss were able to pull that through tho

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So should Harry Kewell, who also handballed against Ghana on the line and got sent off for it, also be banned for however long?

You cannot base the rules of football on the context of how important a match is. You can only base the rules of football on the actions within the match itself. It's pretty simple, and if you can't get it, like Bodhi says, stop being part-time idiots and just go back to full ignoramus mode.

i remember andrei kanchelskis doing it against villa in the 94 carling cup final. no one remembers it though because villa won. (and it was the carling cup)

Calaen

To be fair I find spains whole setup boring as fuck, they slow play the game for the whole 90 minutes. They are in the final hats off to them, but it hasn't been entertaining to watch them at all.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
To be fair I find spains whole setup boring as fuck, they slow play the game for the whole 90 minutes. They are in the final hats off to them, but it hasn't been entertaining to watch them at all.

Rofl. Maybe if the other teams stopped holding hands in their areas in an elimination tournament we would see some action. We've played very well so far, more than I can say for any of your teams hahahaha

ke os den

Embattle

FH is my second home
Like others I've not found them that great, or should I say interesting to watch.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Spain have been great so far and deserve to be in the final. The way they passed the ball and defended yesterday was majestic!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Rofl. Maybe if the other teams stopped holding hands in their areas in an elimination tournament we would see some action. We've played very well so far, more than I can say for any of your teams hahahaha

ke os den

You lost to Switzerland. Holland have beaten everyone.

You were saying?

Calaen

ke os den

Don't get me wrong what you guys do with the ball is superb, however I'd rather watch a game of chess than Spain play simply because even after all that posession, lovely passing and movement there was ZERO end product.

They are in the final and fair play to them, but I haven't witnessed an enjoyable game that they have played this tournament, very boring indeed more so as a neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom