Will this zerging ever stop?

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
maybe u will stop adding on us then? no? didnt think so..

I've been whined at for adding.

I've been whined at for not adding.

My /rp filter for 'Don't Add' is now 'Have at them!!'

I play Realm vs Realm. It is what is says on the box. All enemy are fair game.

'If it says something in a language that you cannot understand, it is the enemy. Kill it!!!'

If you want to avoid adds, don't hover around Emain/Odins/HW. Don't run between MMG and AMG Odin's. Go to somewhere out of the way and fg your heart away.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:

'If it says something in a language that you cannot understand, it is the enemy. Kill it!!!'

If you want to avoid adds, don't hover around Emain/Odins/HW. Don't run between MMG and AMG Odin's. Go to somewhere out of the way and fg your heart away.

translation = I zerg

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
You pay your subs = u dont zerg if u dont want to.
He pays his subs = he zergs if he wants to.

Lets close this useless thread already plz...

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
translation = I zerg

Hehe

I don't go Emain. I did actually try it a few times over the last couple of weeks but wasn't my cup of tea.

I am primarily solo in Odin/HW. Mainly because I like hunting stealthers and I haven't the time after work to sit at pk putting together the optimum group.

I enjoy keep takes. I enjoy keep defence. I enjoy soloing, duoing, small grp. full gp...and yes, I also enjoy zerg fights.

I don't tell others to not play the game the way it was intended.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Allways fun to read whine :clap: made me forget my irl for a sec :m00:

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:

good thing you're not in my realm, so I can KEEL you :m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:

lol, or we just kill you

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ghostfeet said:
as i said didnt think so. why dont u port emain and join the warder zerg and leave us alone huh :puke:
thats all ur good for anyways, havnt seen that SS grp win shit ever
This is faintly amusing. The paladin-cum-bonedancer-cum-mercenary-whatever who was a strong Order of the Sacred Heart killah, who incidentially sucked as a paladin, who stopped by a number of various guilds (don't we all love guild hoppers?) on the way to BoB before he decided he was uber all of a sudden, and in the meantime managed to quit the game and come crawling back four or five times, is giving me pointers on how to play?

So, out of curiosity, which chars do you have that amounted to 2 million RPs all in all? Doesn't add up to me.

I won't be so stupid as to diss your entire guild because of you, there are quite a few BoB people I respect, but you are doubtlessly the bad apple of the bunch. So, go ahead, troll all you want, continue generalizing, knock yourself out and try to score brownie points among all your idols here on FH and IRC, you are accomplishing nothing more than heightened production of carbon dioxide in your agitated state.

Oh, and by the way, something tells me you're never the MA. :m00:

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Lol belomar...u seriously need to get away from computer a bit :)

nice reply, altough dont take everything this serious imo

Night

Fledgling Freddie
lololol Pharal your such an idiot.

Stlong flame belo :D /clap :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
go belomar! :D

btw you said 'cum' :(
:wub:

Sometimes we have to take even bad words in our mouths to keep the demons at bay. (Hmm, maybe that was an unfortunate choice of words for this subject...)

Oh, and Krane, I've been on Easter break, been away from the computer long enough. And besides, I'm at work. ;)

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
you'll also notice that we can only afford two "healing" classes, whereas hibernia has 2 druids + bard + sometimes warden (4)

Actually think about that you said there will you ?

Bard ..... if your lucky will have 16 spec regro, and therefore aint no great healer.

Warden ..... Is on paper the worst secondary healer class in the game, speccing regro as a warden gets you standard spec heals and nothing else, No Hot/Frigg, no spec group heal, no cure dis/poison. The fact is that even if a warden specs to 42 regro, and in doing so drops both his weapon skill and parry too sod all, he is still at best a tertiary healer.

You say that Friars are laughable healers, but at least they gain utility if they spec as a healer.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Yah i am at work also..

I wudnt say i am working cause thats a lie..i am just at work ;)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Warden r gr8 healers, just as good as druids imo ;D gogo shephster!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
as i said didnt think so. why dont u port emain and join the warder zerg and leave us alone huh :puke:
thats all ur good for anyways, havnt seen that SS grp win shit ever

hmmm some1 has a short memory , I seem to remeber Keep raids been done once a week if not once a month lead by Belo ( when he was matter spec'd :m00: )

anyway Host is it that you envy us , u can't show your true feelings or something.

Very sad , next thing i keel will be for you :puke:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Actually think about that you said there will you ?

Bard ..... if your lucky will have 16 spec regro, and therefore aint no great healer.

Warden ..... Is on paper the worst secondary healer class in the game, speccing regro as a warden gets you standard spec heals and nothing else, No Hot/Frigg, no spec group heal, no cure dis/poison. The fact is that even if a warden specs to 42 regro, and in doing so drops both his weapon skill and parry too sod all, he is still at best a tertiary healer.

You say that Friars are laughable healers, but at least they gain utility if they spec as a healer.

the point is friars don't gain utility if they spec as a healer, they are not good enough to warrant a position in a top of the range group anymore, the only thing they might be used for is resists

Wardens can fit into a hib group because they will always bring something i.e. 6 Sec PBT, Resists, backup healing, (soon to get det)

a friar backup healing is useless and may as well be replaced with a cleric who can do the job 10x better

and ok, bards may not spec for healing but they CAN heal - unlike sorcerers or minstrels

anything is better than nothing.

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
This is faintly amusing. The paladin-cum-bonedancer-cum-mercenary-whatever who was a strong Order of the Sacred Heart killah, who incidentially sucked as a paladin, who stopped by a number of various guilds (don't we all love guild hoppers?) on the way to BoB before he decided he was uber all of a sudden, and in the meantime managed to quit the game and come crawling back four or five times, is giving me pointers on how to play?

So, out of curiosity, which chars do you have that amounted to 2 million RPs all in all? Doesn't add up to me.

I won't be so stupid as to diss your entire guild because of you, there are quite a few BoB people I respect, but you are doubtlessly the bad apple of the bunch. So, go ahead, troll all you want, continue generalizing, knock yourself out and try to score brownie points among all your idols here on FH and IRC, you are accomplishing nothing more than heightened production of carbon dioxide in your agitated state.

Oh, and by the way, something tells me you're never the MA. :m00:

LOL so ownd!!!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Heh...i been in a few SS groups in my time...and we owned shit so :p

Marc

FH is my second home
swords said:

Makes no change to running in your guild groups then :m00:

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
swords said:

How good you think you are >>>>>>>>> How good you are.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
swords said:
You may taunt SS all you like -- though I am a bit surprised to see you of all people do that -- but I will myself choose to leave BoB out of this. My beef is with Mr Ghostfeet here who believes that his unprovoked flaming will elevate himself to the stars.

vintervargen

Banned
he might have meant that you did in fact own, if shit = as hell/everyone/much/likebadassmuthafookers :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
lol ur all in flame mode now :p
am 99% sure he meant it as : we killed things
:m00:

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, I'm sure he meant you killed alot.. Daem is one of the nicest people in albion and I have never seem him lose it or insult anyone.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
You may taunt SS all you like -- though I am a bit surprised to see you of all people do that -- but I will myself choose to leave BoB out of this. My beef is with Mr Ghostfeet here who believes that his unprovoked flaming will elevate himself to the stars.

u never get the point of a thread do u :fluffle:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Neomancer said:
If you don't have anything usefull to say, DONT.

Now think about this before you make another thread/post please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom