Wild West Mafia, Game#1

Calo

Part of the furniture
Means that the bandit and merc are still alive, but still only 1 dead.. I really wanna know who you protected this night iceforge?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
There are a few options for what happened tonight, guys.

1) One of the two scum groups left in town was not able to do anything
2) Both targetted the same
3) One of them targetted me, as I took the cowards way out and locked up myself.

What I am really wondering through, is why none of them targetted the announced deputy....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*rides back to town with a hose carriage*

*checks town logs and scribe writings*

*frowns*

I'll be, both of my suspects from last day dead...guess that makes me kinda the prime suspect around here.

*looks at horse carriage just ride away*

There are a few options for what happened tonight, guys.

1) One of the two scum groups left in town was not able to do anything
2) Both targetted the same
3) One of them targetted me, as I took the cowards way out and locked up myself.

What I am really wondering through, is why none of them targetted the announced deputy....

I'd say it's very more likely that the scum targetted you then the debuty, as you're "confirmed" while the debuty could be a trick. Also, if you happened, just saying not claiming, to debutize scum, well...can't really kill theemselves.

I'll have to read more of the scribings, i only heard of last days events in passing while away but the damn postal service was down.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Well crap. :( Two innocents down one of which were very likely to be a bad guy in my eyes. I hope they will both rest in peace. Interesting, however, that once again there was only one kill.

I'm going to play with open cards here. Iceforge deputized me yesterday, and I locked up Tohtori again, just to see what would happen. In my job papers it only mentioned that I could "roleblock" someone, and mentioned nothing about protecting.

Just putting some facts on the table here.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting as Iceforge said that he'd deputize Will.

And since i've left something information out, i know Levin is the one lying here. I DO know Iceforge locked me up on night one, i'm not that sound a sleeper, i got bagged and thrown in jail and i woke up outside of town. I felt it was crucial for me to keep this information a secret, incase someone else came out with claims similar to the first night.

Would like for Levin to explain that, or Iceforge to confirm his choice for a debuty.

Vote: Levin

There's also the chance you're the bandit, which would make sense why you wouldn't kill Iceforge. Getting debutized would be a goldmine. If i was the mercenary, i would have no reason not to kill Iceforge and every reason to leave the rest alive.

Not to mention, killing Jimmy is a perfect way to blame me more as i was the only one who suspected him yesterday.

Uara

Part of the furniture
hmmmmmmm intriguing. Iceforge did say he didn't deputise Will last night.
Iceforge said:
I had sort of expected somebody would have targetted the announced deputy, Will, which is also why you did not receive a star, Will, just before someone else mentions it, like you or the one who actually recieved it

So until iceforge confirms your statement Levin it does seem mighty suspicious! Well if Iceforge protected himself it would explain why there's only 1 death as coming out as Sheriff is sure fire way of getting the mercenary or bandit after you!

Will

/bin/su
So, Levin locked up Toht, and there was only one kill. Same as the first night when Toht was also locked up.

I think its pretty obvious that Toht is a guilty party here. Everytime he is locked up, there is one kill, the one time he isn't locked up there is a second attack, admittedly on the same victim.

Assuming Iceforge confirms that Levin was deputised, I'm looking at lynching Toht.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, Levin locked up Toht, and there was only one kill. Same as the first night when Toht was also locked up.

I think its pretty obvious that Toht is a guilty party here. Everytime he is locked up, there is one kill, the one time he isn't locked up there is a second attack, admittedly on the same victim.

Assuming Iceforge confirms that Levin was deputised, I'm looking at lynching Toht.

I know it's obvious enough, that's why it bothers me that it's working.

Like i said, there is no reason, if i was the mercenary, to act this way.

First night, who knows, but second night the bad guy would've had a PERFECT assumption that i'll be getting locked up or confined to my house.

If you take a moment to look at it from that point of view, it would be a good tactic not to kill anyone.

Can't blame people if they hang me, i'd hang myself too if i look at it from your point of view.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also have to mention, that for the bad guys keeping me around would be a good thing. I'm the easiest hangable object in town at the moment and as such, i'm always expendable.

Just to give you another thing to think about for the rest of days.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Seems time to come clean for myself.

Hi everyone, I'm the old town tracker here!

First night i tracked old toht and got the message that i couldn't find him. (which confirms he was in jail/outside town) which is why i believed iceforge from the start, i knew he was right about protecting toht.

Second night i tracked Downael, nothing came up, he didn't target anyone and was just sleeping tightly.

Now last night i tracked Levin..

What came up?

Levin targetted 2 people

Targeted Toht, Targeted Jimmy.

So sure, he might have been deputy on toht, what he fails to tell is that he targetted Jimmy also and killed him!!!

Now, This means that Levin is for sure bad.. and there is a big chance that toht is the merc after all.. or did the merc targetted the wrong one again?

Vote Levin

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I was going to tell you all that Levin is innocent as he was telling the truth,

Then Calo posted and I actually see no reason not to belive that is true.

My hat off for taking a chance, Mr. Levin, I would surely have gotten out of my jailcell for the deputy if you had wanted to get rid of the sherif tonight, but perhaps recieving the star after I had announced I would give it to Will made you think you could use that against me today until I was quick to reveal that information myself.

I see no reason to take easy street on this one, quite a clear case that has been build up. Doesn't clear Tohtori through, as he might still be a killer being prevented from doing anything by the deputy, and the circumstancial evidence against him is stacking up

Uara

Part of the furniture
Wow, that is mighty large amount of evidence pointed at you Levin, There is of course the possibility that Calo might have lied, but from the way he's been the past couple of days here in this town I don't think so. However I want to hear Levin's defence as only one more vote is required for a lynch and it better be a damn good defence if he's going to avoid my vote.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
*sighs*

Calo, what makes you think you are the only tracker in this town? Yes, I checked out Jimmy last night because I thought he was fishy as hell. I've also checked out Iceforge and and Tohtori on previous nights. All you've accomplished now is outing the other tracker. Hang me if you wish, but remember to get Tohtori after! I am positive he's a bad guy.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I should add that I am surprised there would be two trackers as well. But Calo is right on who I targetted so I can't say he's lying. I wish i had examined someone other than Jimmy though, and i'd have known for sure if Calo really is a tracker too.

Calo

Part of the furniture
I should add that I am surprised there would be two trackers as well. But Calo is right on who I targetted so I can't say he's lying. I wish i had examined someone other than Jimmy though, and i'd have known for sure if Calo really is a tracker too.

Why would this town have 2 trackers? that seems rather quite odd no?
And why track jimmy? there were a few better targets then him tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Levin, if you are a tracker as you say and you tracked me, you should be able to point out that i'm innocent then as i couldn't have targeted anyone.

Ofcourse, i could've just waited and done nothing to make things more complicated, but seeing as i'm the prime candidate for a mercenary hanging, why would i?

Right?

Keeping my vote on Levin, until he proves his tracker status. Atleast to me that is.

Will

/bin/su
I think we are looking at a last desperate attempt to save himself with a bit of confusion.

Just hang him already, someone block Toht tonight, and then we can hang him tomorrow. And then we can hit the saloon.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, i could just put a noose on my head right now.

Doesn't even matter if there's any nightkill as i'm guilty as hell from other peoples views, i can see it myself and as i said, would vote myself too.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmmm well the defence is mediocre at best and seems to mainly be used to sow a bit of confusion and turn us against each other!! I think the evidence speaks for itself and unfortunately Levin the mob is against you this time.

Vote Levin

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
As I see it right now, I got a mild feeling of suspecion against Will, due to him not being targetted after I had announced him, but hey, mild at best.
A bad feeling about Tohtori as he was prevented to do anything 2 times when there was no nightkill (by the way, it is quite clear that Levin said he blocked you, Tohtori, while he tracked Jimmy, so no, he can't say if you are innocent or not)
But still, Calo would have been playing a very risky open game, because when he said that Levin did target 2 people, I had not yet confirmed Levin's claim to deputy.
I would say Levin turning up innocent as a tracker would make me very split between Calo and Tohtori

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, thinking more about it, Calo did take quite a safe bet, if he was scum.
I had announced it wasn't Will who had the star.
That is 1 off the list
He knew he didn't have it himself
He could quite well figure out I probarly didn't hand it to Old.Tohtori, no offense Toht, but you are high on the list of suspects.
And obviously I didn't have it.
And Levin claimed to have it after all the other information was out in the open, making it quite safe to bet he was telling the truth; Then all he had to do was make the claim.
What about downangel? Well, even if Downangel did target anyone, he would not counter it, as that would probarly mean he himself was scum, because who else left to target people during the night?

unvote: Levin

This takes some more consideration

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I appreciate your efforts to see the logic in things Iceforge, but I guess it's too late for me now anyway? Too tired to count votes, but i think so anyway. Just remember to get Tohtori tomorrow! :)

Oh and just in case i'm not a dead man walking yet:

Vote: Tohtori

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually, thinking more about it, Calo did take quite a safe bet, if he was scum.
I had announced it wasn't Will who had the star.
That is 1 off the list
He knew he didn't have it himself
He could quite well figure out I probarly didn't hand it to Old.Tohtori, no offense Toht, but you are high on the list of suspects.
And obviously I didn't have it.
And Levin claimed to have it after all the other information was out in the open, making it quite safe to bet he was telling the truth; Then all he had to do was make the claim.
What about downangel? Well, even if Downangel did target anyone, he would not counter it, as that would probarly mean he himself was scum, because who else left to target people during the night?

No offense taken, it's very clear as said before. But this logic of yours, it's only towards the debuty. It doesn't clear Levins double-tracker claim.

Calo guessed he's a tracker and that he's the debuty? I have to doubt that.

I'm toast anyway unless Levin is a Mercenary, so it's all theatrics really to me. Kind of annoying when i know what i do though.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
No offense taken, it's very clear as said before. But this logic of yours, it's only towards the debuty. It doesn't clear Levins double-tracker claim.

Calo guessed he's a tracker and that he's the debuty? I have to doubt that.

I'm toast anyway unless Levin is a Mercenary, so it's all theatrics really to me. Kind of annoying when i know what i do though.

Hmmm, was about to defend that and then realised Levin confirmed that he did target Jimmy rather than just dispute that, which would have been the obvious thing to do if any part of him thought Calo lied.

This game is currently a bit of a head scratcher, but I think now that Levin is the best target anyway

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Either Calo is lying throught his teeth or we found out guilty person,if Levin is indeed innocent we know who to go afterwards.

Calo

Part of the furniture
btw iceforge, if levin is indeed bad which i am sure of, make will or someone deputy and block toht, he might try to kill someone. well that is if he is the merc, could be someone else.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
btw iceforge, if levin is indeed bad which i am sure of, make will or someone deputy and block toht, he might try to kill someone. well that is if he is the merc, could be someone else.

What would it matter if i did? You'd hang me tomorrow and "go out to the saloon" like Will said.

Someone dies, you'll hang me for not being in jail.
I'm in jail and noone dies, you hang me.

Ain't it just perfect for the mercenary.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As The town Bell sounds the approach of night,
and another town meeting. Five of the towns folk
all deadset on Levins guilt, decide to form an ambuse Posse
and wiat for levin to arive. They decide to set up between
two houses at the edge of town running a wire from a large
pillar acroos the main streen and round a support beam, the
wire is covered with loose dirt. all they can do now is wait.

As the low sun momentarily disapears behind a dark cloud
They spot Levin on his horse, Aproaching in the distance,
Calo calmly re adjusts his leather gloves, and digs his
boots deep in the dust and leans back and with one hard tight pull
the wire springs up clipping the front legs of levins horse.
The horse goes down, and Levin is catapulted forward landing face down
in the dust. quickly the other four members of the lynch possy surround
Levin and overpower him. A Potato bag is placed over his head and abit
of wire is used to tie his hands behind his back. a noose is formed out
of the trap wire and thrown over a the beam crossing the two pillars
of the shack. The noose placed around levins neck and old bourbon barrel
placed under his feet, the wire is tightend, and as the possy turns into
the last rays off sunlight peaking out behind the sun, the barrel is kicked
from under his feet.

The possy Ride to Levins shack just at the outskirts of the town,
Here a search quickly reveals Levin to Be:

Levin The Bandit. A search reveals a trap door under his bed,
leading down to a small cramped storrage room. here they find
a map that leads to an old abandoned bear cave, and here behind a pile
of rocks in the lower back of the cave they Find an entrence to a small dark
hollow roon, an oil cantine hangs from a rusty nail, on the rock wall to the
entrence, as they light the cantine the flickering light reveals the towns gold
Holdings safe and sound.

This night the town celebrates, finally they've rid the town of the bandits
that would have their preciouse belongings and take thier lives in the prosces.
Unfortunatly the Deputy star was never recovered, and thus The Sheriff will
hence forth be unable to Deputize his fellow Towns Folk.
And the Feather and colt builet pulled from old man ECA stand as firm reminder
to the people of the town that thier troubles are far from over.
but who or what is this threat? and why ?

Night 4

Tho's with Night choices send them to me Asap!
If all goes to plan we'll enter day five come sunday evening.

Ps:
Simple celebratory posts by Players will be allowed this night,
BUT! No game mechanics talk or theoretic discussions or suggestions!
Keep In charactor, and leave the gaming, theories
who's who and who's guilty and who should what for the start of day 5. ok?

I warn you not to abuse this freedom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom