Wild West Mafia, Game#1

Calo

Part of the furniture
YAHOO, see i told you the trick with the wire would work, y'all know i'm good at it!

finally those pesky bandits away.. still one danger ahead, but we will get them my fellow townies!

Uara

Part of the furniture
hurrah my fellow townfolks. That will teach those damn varmints to mess with us! Its just a shame we had to lose so many good people before we caught these bastards!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As Morning breaks the grip of night.
The town awakens, by the grace of god,
this night no atrocities have taken place.

all are alive, well, and acounted for.

Day 5
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, this day won't be a suprise to anyone.

Iceforge locked me up, no nightkill, should i get the rope?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It was rather sarcastic in nature as it seems most people would hang me no matter what.

What can i defend against such mentality? Say "Calo can prove i didn't do anything", but then someone would say "Yeah you planned it".

When infact a mercenary would atleast try if i was one. In the off-chance iceforge locked up someone else.

And if the mercenary kept an eye on last day, he'd notice that i was A: the likely target for a hanging and B: that by doing nothing, and seeing as people told me to be locked up, he'd point the blame at me 100%.

So in my place, knowing you're innocent, bu with these weighing against you, what would you do?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also would like to add that hanging Levin, that i started, would've accomplished me nothing. Neither would have hanging the first bandit, again where i played a "final" role.

Only thing i can say that i've bee a 100% honest about things and that it's obvious i've helped the town.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, well, Tohtori, incase ya are really innocent, let me, on behalf of the law enforcement in this town, apologize for the following acts.

Vote: Old.Tohtori

But ya can see how it has become less and less an option to avoid this situation

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i know and no hard feelings, it's been brewing for a long time and i'm kind of at peace with it.

Just get the bad guy alright?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Well tbh, i've tracked another person then toht this night, hoping someone would have been killed and see if i was right but this means nothing.

I'm actually not that sure of toht now, altho i think he was sure that i would track him, but i didn't.

Now this means : or toht was blocked, or the merc didn't kill on purpose, but that would seem stupid because that makes him less favor of winning this game.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now this means : or toht was blocked, or the merc didn't kill on purpose, but that would seem stupid because that makes him less favor of winning this game.

Or i was blocked and didn't kill, ofcourse but same end result.

I was sure you'd track me, ofcourse as i'm prime suspect. But ofcourse it's all up to the person.

All i know is that i spent my night in jail and that's the story. Same thing as last time i was in jail.

What the mercenary would accomplish here? Get me hung, and stay completely under the radar. It's a risky trick, but it would be what i would do. Let the town flashmob-hang those who are the gultiest and then finish off the rest.

If i die, it's 6 alive tomorrow, merc kill at night will leave 5. Calo, sorry to say, but you're probably going out next as you're the only "trusted info" in the town. Then it's only a matter of getting someone else hung, or get 2 people on your side and you're about done with the town.

I couldn't do it, but with a play like this, the mercenary is hidden well and right infront of our noses.

Will

/bin/su
While the merc may be playing a waiting game, I think this is by far our best shot.

vote : Toht

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And now we wait for the merc to come along and hang me.

Well, been fun, see you on the other side.

But, i can't blame anyone, like said, i'd probably vote for myself too. Just hope that people have looked through the town papers so that they don't miss anything crucial.

Happy hunting all!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, even if it's a mere gesture as i'm as good as dead, i'll point peoples attention towards Will.

Always been gunning for me, just look at yest4erday "let's just hang him tomorrow" without even waiting for the night to go through. Even with "light" evidence. Didn't even bother checking levin before making his mind.
Only changes his mind about me when there's someone else to hang. Check for that behavior.
Out in the open, but careful not to piss the right people off.
Nobody, for no reason, suspects him. Ever has.

Vote: Will

Even if that doesn't help me convince that i'm innocent, maybe tomorrow you'll turn your attention towards will.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmmmm some fair points from our friend Tohtori here, i've been dwellin on this a fair deal (well that and getting hideously drunk for my 21st, can't beat a bit of Poker in the saloon with a lot of whisky, hence why i've been quiet for the past couple of days)!

Now I don't think we shud so hastily string him up, I kno I kno the evidence does point that way, but we've got time to discuss this!! Will does seem to target Toht a great deal even when its never been apparently clear and with Toht being protected lastnite a merc would have stayed low as well, ensuring we would lynch Toht and let the merc slip through the net.

Oh and the best bet doesn't always turn out to be true!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, even if it's a mere gesture as i'm as good as dead, i'll point peoples attention towards Will.

Always been gunning for me, just look at yest4erday "let's just hang him tomorrow" without even waiting for the night to go through. Even with "light" evidence. Didn't even bother checking levin before making his mind.
Only changes his mind about me when there's someone else to hang. Check for that behavior.
Out in the open, but careful not to piss the right people off.
Nobody, for no reason, suspects him. Ever has.

Vote: Will

Even if that doesn't help me convince that i'm innocent, maybe tomorrow you'll turn your attention towards will.

Not true, was going to vote Will yesterday until Calo brought out his evidence against Levin, so definitely taken into consideration

Unvote: Old.Tohtori

Not changed my mind about you, Tohtori, but rather wait a little bit, so I can build up and post my opinion about Will too, so that can be discussed before any lynching takes place, if for nothing else, I know your feedback can be great if you indeed should turn out to be innocent

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
So, really, what bothers me about this situation is that Will, as Tohtori said, is very quick to start gunning for Tohtori on the various days; Might simply be because he find Tohtori suspecious and is genuine convinced that Tohtori is scum, which is also why that is not going to change my vote target for today, but also that one of the core arguments for gunning for Tohtori today would be that he was jailed the first night and that he was blocked last night.

But while it is true I locked him up the first night, please remember from whom we got the information about last night; Yeah, thats right, from confirmed scum, thats where!
I just don't feel like 100% trusting information given by a bandit who would have interest in misleading the rest of us

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not true, was going to vote Will yesterday until Calo brought out his evidence against Levin, so definitely taken into consideration

Ah true, you're right. Though i stand a bit still behind that reasoning, as it seems will is, if not counting you and calo, staying well under the radar in plain sight.

Might simply be because he find Tohtori suspecious and is genuine convinced that Tohtori is scum, which is also why that is not going to change my vote target for today, but also that one of the core arguments for gunning for Tohtori today would be that he was jailed the first night and that he was blocked last night.

Fair point really, and i've been known to be too hardheaded for an opinion too. It might just be that Will is gunningfor me out of hardheaded behaviour.

But while it is true I locked him up the first night, please remember from whom we got the information about last night; Yeah, thats right, from confirmed scum, thats where!
I just don't feel like 100% trusting information given by a bandit who would have interest in misleading the rest of us

Didn't even think about the source of my block. Have to check why he'd want me dead though. If he believes i'm the mercenary, as it seemed, it would be weird that he'd try and get the town saved. But if he knew i was innocent and didn't even confine me to my house, it would help the town be wiped out. Kinda like a final revenge you know?

Why i'm pointing a finger at Will is to give a perspective, not necessarily for today, but for tomorrow and following days if i'm not around.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Sort of forgot in my last post, that Calo did confirm that Levin had you targetted, Toht old lad, so that sort of confirmed that while the source wasn't reliable, there was some truth to the claim.

Oh well, I stated some of my points, letting them rest for a while to let others respond and then probarbly going to put my vote back on you, Tohtori, as explained earlier, you just make the best choise and I know that if you are indeed scum, you are one of those who can talk your way out of almost anything

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sort of forgot in my last post, that Calo did confirm that Levin had you targetted, Toht old lad, so that sort of confirmed that while the source wasn't reliable, there was some truth to the claim.

Oh well, I stated some of my points, letting them rest for a while to let others respond and then probarbly going to put my vote back on you, Tohtori, as explained earlier, you just make the best choise and I know that if you are indeed scum, you are one of those who can talk your way out of almost anything

Ah ok, yeah, right again. Saves me some time in the books. I was indeed blocked and yes i know, stated earlier, i'm the best candidate.

About me talking my way out of things, i'm, somewhat, in a weird sense honored that you'd say that, but even if i was that good, and if i was the mercenary, my linquistical skills wouldn't get me out of this pickle.

Heck, i could be sheriff and not get out of this one.

Will

/bin/su
Why are we even having this discussion? The only time there has been a merc kill was the only night Toht wasn't blocked. Yet because I'm pointing this out, people are suspicious of me? Even Toht agrees he looks guilty.

If we are wrong, then at least we had a good reason to be wrong. As opposed to zero evidence pointing towards myself.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why are we even having this discussion?

These are the kind of comments that are rather insulting and make you look really -too- gun-ho. I know why you're voting for me, and i've accepted it, i would even be so bold as to say i forgive the town, but when you say things like that, blood will flow, no remorse...it strikes really odd.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Why are we even having this discussion? The only time there has been a merc kill was the only night Toht wasn't blocked. Yet because I'm pointing this out, people are suspicious of me? Even Toht agrees he looks guilty.

If we are wrong, then at least we had a good reason to be wrong. As opposed to zero evidence pointing towards myself.

we are having this discussion, BECAUSE in case of Tohtori NOT being the mercenary, then it will give us something for tomorrow...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
we are having this discussion, BECAUSE in case of Tohtori NOT being the mercenary, then it will give us something for tomorrow...

Exactly.

Liek iceforge said, and myself, it's most likely i get hanged today, so might aswell milk everything out of people.

It was said really clear by the way, which doesn't help my suspicions towards Will.

Seems you're really against delaying things.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Its not as if we've got to get a lynch-vote by a certain time on this day in our dear little townstead. Its is advisable to discuss all the options to the best of our abilities before we make our decisions. Then if our decisions are wrong we do have some lines of enquiries for tomorrow and could make the difference between us all being killed off and ridding the town of this damn mercenary!

We've made several gung-ho decisions in the past week and I dont think it's advisable when our numbers are thinning quite dramatically to be quite so blase about the whole thing.Toht is by far and away the most likely candidate but it does us no harm to discuss other potential investigations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom