Wild West Mafia, Game#1

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
((Sorry to chip in here being dead and all, but could whoever locked the dead guys forum please send us the password in pm? Thanks!))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just interesting that Will once more ignores all i said, as before, and before that with other people asking him stuff.

"I'm right, you're wrong" and then shuts up.

No question is ever answerd and no accusation met with any kind of response.

Am i the only one seeing it?

Will

/bin/su
Meh. I'm just being logical. All signs point to you being guilty. I was happy to hang you yesterday, but there was proof Levin was guilty, so we hung him instead.

While there is a chance you are innocent, I can't see how the merc would gain by holding back their kills. Which has happened every time you are jailed. We aren't going to uncover any evidence stronger than that.

And I don't do remorse. Except for Ch3t. I'm a little bit sorry about that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I told what merc would gain, anonymity and let townsfolk hang themselves.

But, i can't really say anything more then hasn't already been said.

Just gave my "best bet for merc" option ust for future reference, hope you take it into consideration.

Now i think i'll just close my eyes and wait.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
vote: old.tohtori

Don't think it will provide more information by putting this off anymore now, mate

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Shame, but understandable.

Hope you choose the right one to protect tonight Iceforge, it's gona be dicy.

Will

/bin/su
Is anyone else still alive? 3 votes for Toht, 1 vote for me, and discussion has stalled...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i was thinking the same thing, and i'm also thinking that there's a high chance that the mercenary is staying quiet for a reason.

All would make sense, just wait for some other to cast the final vote and...well, none the wiser.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Dunno, i'm choosing between 2 people but then again, this won't help the day, hoped we had a little more conversation but don't think it will happen.

you are out best bet now, hope that if we would be wrong, iceforge knows who to block out. Think Will is the best bet then.

Vote : tohtori

Will

/bin/su
Think Will is the best bet then.

Why? Because I want to see the most likely candidate for merc hung? Thats ridiculous logic in my opinion. I know you don't have any tracker evidence against me.

Then again, if Toht isn't the merc, people thinking I'm guilty makes sure I'll survive the night, so I suppose it has its advantages.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*grabs a knife and waves it around*

Remember, you may hang me, but the final judgement is yet to fall. I'm not the only one, and this town is far from safe. In death, i will become a beacon, a light to those who wish to save this land from invaders like you. You people, eat everything, build your houses, cut down the woods of the earth...you disgust me. So sleep, sleep in your innocent murdering concious and remember forever, that one day, some where, some time, revenge will happen....

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As the townsfolk retreat for the night, after hanging Tohtori The Mercenary,
his words still ecco in their minds.

At last the town can celebrate as they've been freed from the Threats posed on thier small settlement,
But the telegram they found in his back pocket was signed Firece Bear, the chief of the largest local tribe. The settlers now knew thier enemy, but they also knew that theyed have to dig in for seasons and wars to come.

the Very next day Sheriff Iceforge and Tracker Calo, set off towards the the eastern states in search of Support and Reinforcements.

sunset.gif89

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Iceforge and Calo, never to be seen again. And we gave them all our gold for those darned reinforcements!

*shakes fist*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would have made it if it weren't for those pesky Iceforge and Calo :(

Nice speach at end eh? :D Almost talked my way out of it too, which was rather suprising, well, not to Iceforge.

Uara

Part of the furniture
lol, woot indeed :D *sips whiskey* ahhh now i can put my feet up relax

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd like to say I really enjoyed that, but it was ruined for me by a general lack of effort from half the players. It is no fun when its the same old people trying to keep it going.

The theme worked well, and I enjoyed Olgys scene setting and story telling, but why bother joining in if you haven't got the time or effort to put in?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
After losing me on day 1 and the sheriff role going to someone who knew how to use it to it's full potential I think the town were always odds on to win that one.
A lucky break on day 1, although in a previous game I did point out that the best chance of getting a bad guy was to simply start a bandwagon and go with it, just annoying that it was me it came back to bite.. :drink:

Agree that Olgy's storytelling was top notch as well.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Good game!

a good thing I found levin fishy and tracked him! ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Why did you find me fishy though? All i did was point out Tohtori with logic! I was a good townie! :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
quite lucky (or well played) that Calo found levin fishy, I handed him the deputy badge due to strongly feeling secure about him not being scum

Calo

Part of the furniture
Why did you find me fishy though? All i did was point out Tohtori with logic! I was a good townie! :D

Dunno, just the way you made look yourself seem innocent had me looking at you. And that"s why i tracked you, had a little feeling like " could be that levin is bad and nobody would suspect it! would make him the perfect bandit :p" and you were, unlucky for you that i could track you :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I really should have kept doubting Tohtori :(

Good game nevertheless,let's have another one later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom