Wild West Mafia, Game#1

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Roles have been Sent out and Awaiting confirmation.

wild-west-saloon.jpg

Theme: You are proud founders of the new Frontier settlement Of FredHot Creek New Mexico. You've thrived and flurished over the past two years, and word has spread of your succses both as a waypoint station for carrige Carivans and as a Trading post, Trading with other settlement as well as with the local Navajo Indians. To accomidate the resent Icrease In Trade and Travalers passing through your Humble town, you've Build a Bank, Jail and a Saloon. You've apointed a Sherif and his deputy to protect and serve,and intrusted the Job of twon banker onto your Trusted and Senoir citizen Mrs.Olga Amongst your Founding party you also count a Scout and a Tracker.

now it's aprroaching August and The Anual suplies of goods are bound in from the Eastern carivan. and your it's last Outpost before turning back to the east. But new blood has also crept in amongst you, and all may not hold an honest code of conduct and may hold a far more sinester agenda!

On this Morning Your Shocked to Find Your banker Mrs.Olga Beaten and Strangled to death during the, Her keys and Gun belt are missing And the Vault with Gold Holdings Is Empty!! Bandits Have Stuck! Six months Holdings amoutnign to four sacks gold have disapeared. Yet there are no new tracks leading out of the settlement and all townsfolk are accounted for. and surely not even a strong horse could carry that amount of gold on it's back very far. So Surely, This must mean that the Bandits are still amungst you and
the gold hidden close by. Likely they plan to somehow use the carivan to escape town, and transport the loot.

oh! And remember good folk, Just becuase some of the local Tribes may Trade with you, dosent nessersarilly mean that all are overly fond of your presence .... ...

It's time to round em up!
pour some tar and feathers over thier Heads and hang the thieving bastards out to dry, and may the good lord have mercy on thier souls

Rules:

1. Do not quote PMs from me and do not ask me to confirm/unconfirm anything revealed in PMs in the thread. Such request will be ignored and continued violations can result in ModKill

2. Bold your Votes and anything else I am supposed to see! It makes it a lot easier for me to see it when
running over pages of debate

To clearify how to place a vote, the accepted form is:
Vote: NameOfPlayerYouWantToVote
Putting a Bolded "MOD:" infront of a question or request will help direct my attention to answering it during my next votecount

3. Don't PM other players about the game unless you role specificly allows you to do this. Exception is that dead players of the game can PM other dead players, if they want to debate what they think is happening. Do not discuss this game in other threads, SPECIALLY if you are dead. Your public opinion about who is and isn't mafia is not needed if you are dead!

4. Don't post in the thread at times at which you shouldn't and I've said you shouldn't. This means until I announce that all has confirmed and during night phase. Single violations happen from time to time by posting at the same time or missing a single reply. Thats fine, just don't willfully
continue debating when it has been announced to be night.

5. Rule clearification: Dusk talk (talking after final lynching vote is cast) is allowed. Votes can't be changed after a majority has been reached for lynching a specific person or for not lynching that day at all.

6. Rule clearification: The Bandits Win When a majority can no longer be reached in the towns favor.

7. Be nice to each other! Don't go right for the personal insults unless it is on the level that everybody can enjoy. I host these games for people to have fun and if you somehow prove that you can and will ruin that, then I won't feel bad Mod Killing you and excluding you from being a part of future games I host!

Do NOT! Post in this Thread Before I announce The Start Of Day#1

and I'd respectfully and humblely ask the mods to delete any premature postifications

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Well,

Everyone has confirmed,
So buckle up! the game has Begun!

Please note that this is a Themed Game and it might end up unbalanced,
especially since it's my fisrt Time as a mod: But if people like it, or rather the idea at least,
I'll look into setting up more games in the future when ever an oportuntity presents it self inbetween
mafia and werewolf games.

Anyway!
By popular demand, I'm going to list the major roles and what they do.

Pro Town:

- Sheriff:
Each night the sheriff can choose to throw someone in jail, this effectivly incapasitates (roleblocks) that player, but also keeps that person out of harms way (protect) In adition, the sheriff can secretly during the day time by Pm'ing me apoint a Deputy for the comming night. and that person can then roleblock a target of his/her choosing. The sherif cannot talk to this player during the night, nor will the player learn who the sherif is, only that he/she has been chosen as the deputy for the night. The Deputy cannot! be a publicly declared Pro Town Role (wathcer, tracker,) a declared Townie is fine tho.

- Tracker:
The Tracker is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn who, if anybody, that player targeted the same night but not the action the player performed.

- Watcher
The Watcher is an information role that can target a person at night and learn who targeted that person the same night. but not wich action was taken

Anti Town:

- Bandit: Regular Goon
- Bandit: Roleblocker

Thirdparty Roles

- Mercenary (SK with a twist)

Two Important Rule additions:

- As this is a Themed Game I'd ask you to not Meta-game in any way shape or form! that means no referrence to modern day, past mafia/Werewolf games or Player habbits/tendancies. your cowboys and towns folk in the 19'th century.

- Please dont Edit your Posts, As in real life, you cannot un-say that wich has been spoken.

Day one has begun,
Enjoy!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I had all my savings in that damned bank. I can;t even afford a whiskey now :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i do say that this here town ain't what it was a year or two back. Murders, robbings. Reminds me of some outskirt town. I wish old Mrs. Olga were still alive 'cause she'd have some hefty words to say about this. Irony? I believe it is. Shameful.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
This certainly ruined my day,how can we get anything done with no money at all and yet we should prepare for winter.

MOD:Just to make this clear,we are not allowed to speak at RL night-time?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, I'll be damned, I didn't even know you two were my neighbours.

mod maybe a list of us who live here in this town would be helpful?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Takes a deep breath and scouts around

"My dear fellow settlers, I seem to have gone blind!" He bursts and takes off his glasses, trying to clean them, while muttering "I can't see most of you at all"

Mod: Hmm, player list, please?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm Aye good point altho
I was sure I had posted it as it was part of the origional txt file, but anyway

The town has 14 Citizens
ECA
Jimmy
Gohan
Will
Rubric
RandomBasterd
Calo
Downanael
Uara
Iceforge
Golena
Levin
Ch3tan
Old.Tohtori

with 14 citizens alive it requires a majority of 8 to hang someone.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
MOD:Just to make this clear,we are not allowed to speak at RL night-time?

Night time is the time after a majority for a lynch has been found and I have announced that the game goes into it's night faze

it has nothing to do with RL night and day,
The game has two terms,

- Day: All can talk and vote.
- Night: No one can talk, only tho's with asigned night roles can pm me with thier choices.

once I resive all the choices or the dealine expires, I'll will anoucne that it's day time again and people can start posting agian.

Hope that clears up any confusion ?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
"pulls chair outside and starts sipping tequila while stroking a shotgun"

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*chews on some corn while rocking in his rocking chair*

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Gordon Bennitt!
It apears to be 1885 and bill tanner is on the loose robbing banks.
Well I shall settle down as the village blacksmith, reshoeing horses and mending waggon wheels.

MOD: Can the sheriff perform his own night action and deputise someone at the same time?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Puts back on his glasses
"Ah, much much better! now I can see all of you guys much more clearly!"
Scouts around, looking for anybody looking obviously like they are hiding something, but nobody seems to stick out
"So, awefull mess about Mrs.Olga, she was such a nice and friendly lady, who ever did this deserves to be dragged behind a horse by their neck until they eyes pop out, I say"

Will

/bin/su
*sits on porch, smoking pipe*

Who would do such a terrible thing?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
MOD: Can the sheriff perform his own night action and deputise someone at the same time?

The sheriff if he so chooses, can decide to deputize someone during Day, by Pm'ing me declaring who he wishes to deputize. This action has no affect on the sheriffs own night action. And the deputization wont be publicly anounced.

this is all I'm willing to say.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
*sips at his home made whisky*

*spits some tabaco*

terrablie

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This town ain't big enough for the 14 of us.

Did not noone see anything? Where IS the sheriff? Who's idea was it to make this towns sheriff a "secret sheriff" anyway?

*shakes head*

Now, i shouldn't be so judgemental, apologies, just seems like such a waste of life.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well I do declare, these damn bandits are causing too much trouble in our sleepy town. I do hope someone can find these vermin and teach them a lesson. No doubt the damn injun's are involved in this trouble as well.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Whoever's least active by the time top horse finishes on tonights telegraph broadcast will get my vote.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe we should try to not make decisions after having a few on tavern,I'm really starting to doubt this secret sheriff. Atleast we don't have to pay him salary either

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I did seen some old.Seel prints leading away from the bank.

vote tohtori

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I did seen some old.Seel prints leading away from the bank.

vote tohtori

I do say sir, you're quite quick to jump to that conclusion when there's horses, normal routine bank affairs and stagecoaches running by thet bank all the live long day. How could you possibly see my shoeprints in the midst of all that, especially in the sand?

I don't mean to be rude sir, but i notice a lack of confidence and logic in this.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Well I'll say!

What's this virgin land coming to when lawless gangsters can just walk in here and shoot a fine old lady like Mrs Olga! And this used to be such a nice li'l place! A damn shame it is. Damn shame.

And where's that secret sheriff of ours? Much good he's doing! Can't we just find one o' them stars and put it on someone who can deal actually with this?

/spits on the street and goes back to his porch to keep an eye on the rest of the townsfolk

Uara

Part of the furniture
Whilst I, like the rest of you feel riled by this cold blooded killing of Mrs Olga I think rash decisions are not what we need here. The words of Thomas Paine are much required.
If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately.

We must wait for the true villain to make a vital mistake.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I do say sir, you're quite quick to jump to that conclusion when there's horses, normal routine bank affairs and stagecoaches running by thet bank all the live long day. How could you possibly see my shoeprints in the midst of all that, especially in the sand?

I don't mean to be rude sir, but i notice a lack of confidence and logic in this.

You be blessed with big feet, or damned with big feet, depends on how you looks at it.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan, my fellow settler, I do feel that you should show us good people of the town those tracks you have discovered by the bank that you so pronounce to belong to this Seel fellow, I for one would like to examine the evidence myself before drawing a harsh conclusion

gohan

FH is my second home
my papys gold watch was in that thier vault!

i never thought i'd see the day banits could just roll on up into town with only old mrs olga to stand up to them!

you pups should be ashamed of youselfs

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You be blessed with big feet, or damned with big feet, depends on how you looks at it.

Good sir, my feet may be proportionally large to my body, but i think you will find, if it suits you, that on that tragic day i did not wear my normal suit shoes but my dancing shoes, as i was going dancing with Sally Sane Jane McGraw. Those shoes are so tight that i go down atleast three sizes.

you pups should be ashamed of youselfs

Not to be rude, but are you saying you're not one of us sir?

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I'd say that there ch3tan fellow has got it in for that there seel.
I do think he's had it in for him ever since that seel did god darn violate ch3tan's daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom