Why is camlaan full of complete Tards.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
you people are all way too nice

i came to the server with the attitude that everyone else is my enemy, and with *some* exceptions, thats the way it still is

(i used to love disbanding from those few groups i joined and onehitting some poor caster :))

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor or should i say skold i hate your guts you scumbag if i ever see you im gonna use my taunt spell and pwn your asss

is that angry enough?

Marette

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
you people are all way too nice

Hey - I play a druid because I like being nice to people :p

I have a cute kitten who watches over me - just in case someone wants me bad :twak:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
..wow, you must be a proud person.

Still pissed you couldnt zerg me in cots? :fluffle:

Call batman on robin on /gu next time meit

B

Ballad

Marette said:
Can't leave, I'm a troll and bored at work lol

Sorry for the flame. :(
I am rather no aggressive player, and people will get heals from me, if they don't attack me. The stories you told earlier in the thread are really some of the worst things that happened to me, like getting invited to a group, just to get killed over and over when I get there, or getting invited to a group, just to have the other one disband and kill me with my buffs.

I do speak english, except when someone asks in German, but I don't speak any French, so I just throw in "Je ne sais pas".

Regards,
Marette
Welcome back. :wub:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
There's always nice things to happen to ppl on Camlann aswell :) like random person just handing you 20g or just inviting you to kill him for the xp/rps or something. Always nice for a lowbie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom