Why is camlaan full of complete Tards.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry this is a whine rolled a shammy aug cave spec grouped up with soemoen who after i buffed him disbanded from the group and murdered the rest of the group before i could cancel buffs.

I enjoy the server but people like this make me never want to return to the server.

and the damn greifer killer zergs

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to camlann

don't trust anyone

B

Ballad

Anyway...
Camlann requires

a) Iron will.

b) Subtle replying skills.

c) /macro /ignore %t

If you're ok with them all welcome aboard.

:cheers:

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
The betrayer guy sounds cool imo, I dont know him and I already prefer him to the whiner =)

Natswoo

Banned
Same thing happenned to me, i was playing 2 chars in a grp in Spind a healer and my Shammy and the grp was full, it seemed as if i was the only English player in the group as everybody was speaking French/German, i thought ok no matter aslong as we just xp normally. Well eventually the group leader just disbanded me and they all raped me. I asked why, as any normal person would, and got the reply "CRY MORE NOOB." Fortunately they were all 36+ and i had my ikkle wizzie logged just inside enterance so i went to seek my revenge. :twak:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
looks like its quite common, happened to me as well. was playing my hero and grped with a necro ( no idea why ) and we were pulling fine, and then as i pulled another mob, he disbands and kills me while im fighting the mob... but peh, ill live :m00: Possibly change it so u dont get a reward for killing a person you grped with for say like 5 mins or something

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I still recon it's a pretty cool thing to do, I dont have a brass enough neck.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
how do you know if they're the enemy until they kill you.... oh wait, its if they're in PayOrPray :m00:

B

Ballad

AhoyHoy said:
how do you know if they're the enemy until they kill you.... oh wait, its if they're in PayOrPray :m00:
And in 4th realm, DPP, Les Dragons, GdE, German Eagles.. oh no, everywhere. :(

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i do this to french people a lot

i say 'people' in the loosest form of the word.

HAHA! oh God.. I miss those days when that happend to me :D I LOVE CAMLANN!

Please people.. tell more "whine" stories!!

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Oooft, the hate :(
well whats worse than a rude person?

mayhap a rude person who can't speak english?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
hehe did this once me and this other mage we were duoing and pwning, but we wanted to uber pwn and teamed up with another grp of about 4 useless tards. After dieing a couple of times I started getting annoyed cos grp couldnt kill shit.

A few pm's later the 4 were dead and we were duoing again :) good times

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I joined Prophecy with Moo ages ago and then disbanded later in a guild group and killed them, few days later I joined guild again and went with an exp group to DF... done the same thing again. OWNED YOU ZERGING MOTHERFUCKERS!1 (I dont like them :mad: )

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
I joined Prophecy with Moo ages ago and then disbanded later in a guild group and killed them, few days later I joined guild again and went with an exp group to DF... done the same thing again. OWNED YOU ZERGING MOTHERFUCKERS!1 (I dont like them :mad: )

just thinking it would be evul to disband just towards the end of a pull with a pbaoe class and just spam pbaoe you'd get 3+ off before they worked out it was u :eek6:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle is from Hib Pry, the land of the happy and joyful.

I play there myself and almost everyone think that there is no bad people.

He plays an Animist and gives out free respec stones etc from his dragon raids.

Welcome to the Anti-Carebear server. I can atleast ensure you that I wont kill you. (Atleast not with Siphon :))

I gave out respec stones with my any on excal/hib.. I hate pry/hib was my second place I moved too.. NAAAASTY FUCKIGN PEPELE ABSTAAARRD <gets dragged away>

<climbs in thru the window> I hate that server/realm.. The day i left with my 28 champ i put all my gear on DL teleport floor and watched as people whined And WHINE while it degraded.

B

Ballad

harebear said:
I went to farm in DF with a friend of mine (BB + necro 4tw) a couple of weeks ago. On our way down we met a german necro...

Derfarmer was just killed by Viilto.
Derfarmer drops a bag of coins.
Derfarmer sends,"rez plz"
You begin casting the Arrival from Valhalla spell.
You say, "Sorry wrong button"
You say, "lol, happened again"
You say, "Arrgh damn.. stupid button"

We decided to stop abusing his stupidy and move futher in when I get a send.

Derfarmer sends, "r u gonna rezz me or no???"

Yeah, we were ewul but couldn't resist it. :eek:

B

Ballad

Saigean said:
Awarkle is from Hib Pry, the land of the happy and joyful.
You send, "Why did you move away from Hib/Pryd?" to Siphon
Siphon sends, "Fags everywhere"

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
You send, "Why did you move away from Hib/Pryd?" to Siphon
Siphon sends, "Fags everywhere"
yeah i played hib pry a bit while back mainly left it due to there being like 3 men and their dog online at peak and 2 of them didn't speak english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom