Why is camlaan full of complete Tards.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha Ballad that story was tremendous!! See if I can think of some.. *scratches that beard he doesn't have, then realizes Ballad talking about him having a huge one, so tbh am I'm scratching Ballad's beard (no sexual thinking here please)* Hmm.. Nope, can't think of any. Gonna need some more thinking. Givf beard so I can think more clearly ffs!!!!! :twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
They are just greedy idiots. Always watch out on the pbaoers. If they are unguilded, or not guilded with you then be careful.

Never trust anyone who isn't in your guild. Even the people on your /friend list, even they pk you in a week or two.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to level up, use necrobots so you don't have to group with strangers. :|

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle! :) You helped me get my Warden get the last scroll for the Cyclops Eye Shield, if you remember?

Anyways, contact me on Shattered if you need help getting started here.

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
Hahaha Ballad that story was tremendous!! See if I can think of some.. *scratches that beard he doesn't have, then realizes Ballad talking about him having a huge one, so tbh am I'm scratching Ballad's beard (no sexual thinking here please)* Hmm.. Nope, can't think of any. Gonna need some more thinking. Givf beard so I can think more clearly ffs!!!!! :twak:
Don't worry, you'll hit puberty eventually. :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Insted of making a grp char i made a necro and O M G a luve em' (well 4 PvE thats is) so now am farming my way to higher lvl so i next time i do a /lvl char he will wtfpwn whit necro lot and allways have green con :cheers: oh well it w0rks in theory(sp?) any ways :p

and now when i have joined a nice guild <V00d00> :wub: u can make teh plans !

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
tried necro got ganked i think ive got a big label on me that says Sucker.

Tried a scout as well lined up shot on yellow con caster and bag 30 stealthers jump me :)

shammy is the same see someone nice and equal level attack them then every /level 20 monkey from 30 miles around adds and murders me :)

i just cant seem to win if i ever get to 50 im just going to gothwait and spam aoe dot on the lot of them.

Pitty i wont make it to 50 because i would have deleted by then. BUT WHY do they pick on me ;)

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
tried necro got ganked i think ive got a big label on me that says Sucker.

Tried a scout as well lined up shot on yellow con caster and bag 30 stealthers jump me :)

shammy is the same see someone nice and equal level attack them then every /level 20 monkey from 30 miles around adds and murders me :)

i just cant seem to win if i ever get to 50 im just going to gothwait and spam aoe dot on the lot of them.

Pitty i wont make it to 50 because i would have deleted by then. BUT WHY do they pick on me ;)

1. They cant lose
2. Free money
(3. Free RPs and Exp)

Marette

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, the biggest bunch of 'tards I've met on Camlann is here in this forum.
You guys are proud for rezkilling, killing people because of their nationality (which is so retarded lol), betraying guild and group trust ... and the other 'tards in this forum apllaud you for that.
please post all your online names, so that decent people can avoid getting in touch with you ever!

This forum sucks, I'm outta here.

B

Ballad

Marette said:
You guys are proud for rezkilling, killing people because of their nationality (which is so retarded lol), betraying guild and group trust ... and the other 'tards in this forum apllaud you for that.
please post all your online names, so that decent people can avoid getting in touch with you ever!

Bye.

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
Couldnt get more tired of this kind of comments:

I allways got the same answer, do u think that Camlann ppl is the lvl 20-24 about u are whining?, definetly NOT, the ppl u call retards are ur realm mates on ur original server :eek6:.

No more topics with "Camlann is full of retards" as tittle followed by the sentence "i rolled a shammy" plz :m00:.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Muwhaha Prophecy deserved what I gave to them, spam inviting everyone in Goth and taking 20 people to zerg Cots is la lame :S

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
I was grouped with a necro and his pet got stuck and died, i disbanded and killed him. I also eat kittens irl

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Well i do think some ppl aqre strange on Camlann.

For instance our grp kills another grp and several of us get's messages from them saying something like: U IDIOTS!! U are now on our KOS list! (usually alot more swearing than that hehe)

This happens all the time, and i really dont understand KOS lists, isnt this a PvP server? U can kill anyone (almost) anywhere? Haha, sure put us on KOS list, we will try to kill you next time we see you and your worth anything anyways as im sure you would KOS list or not.

We have a couple of small rulez in our guild, we dont kill grey's and ppl that arnt worth anything. We always rezz after a kill and can even be nice and buff them some. If someone ask's for peace, we usually give it and we ALWAYS keep it.

B

Ballad

Cracked said:
Well i do think some ppl aqre strange on Camlann.

For instance our grp kills another grp and several of us get's messages from them saying something like: U IDIOTS!! U are now on our KOS list! (usually alot more swearing than that hehe)

This happens all the time, and i really dont understand KOS lists, isnt this a PvP server? U can kill anyone (almost) anywhere? Haha, sure put us on KOS list, we will try to kill you next time we see you and your worth anything anyways as im sure you would KOS list or not.

We have a couple of small rulez in our guild, we dont kill grey's and ppl that arnt worth anything. We always rezz after a kill and can even be nice and buff them some. If someone ask's for peace, we usually give it and we ALWAYS keep it.
Who are you on Camlann? :p

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Certain guilds will only kill certain other guilds (GdE springs to mind), so that could be the KOS thing. Other option is that they have different rules for people they really hate, and the rest (think rez killing, chaining, grey killing etc).

As for a class that can do quite well with /lvl armor, try a theurgist. You die a fair amount but as you can kill purps with your ice pets that shouldn't really be an issue.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no they are not lame

they will kill anyone if they cast at least 2 pets....if you jump a thurg he will more than likely die unless you can qc root.

super offense low defense.

now a bd it dont mater what situation they pwn

Bahumat

FH is my second home
but you still have to cast them, ok you got 2000range but that sort of range is only achievable in mm. things like slopes or rocks get in the way, plus air thuerg sucks cause you cast from range and the person legs it and they die before they get to him.

ice pwn's

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
but you still have to cast them, ok you got 2000range but that sort of range is only achievable in mm. things like slopes or rocks get in the way, plus air thuerg sucks cause you cast from range and the person legs it and they die before they get to him.

ice pwn's
Wind / Ice is nasty. :(

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Marette said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Most ppl have their own personal rules about what constitutes evulness. Personally I seek revenge plus a little punishment for whatever they do to me. i.e. get zerged by greys, I come back and kill each of them twice if I see them. They zerg me again I kos them reward or not grey or not. Can't be fighting and worrying about greys interupting/leeching.

If you join a group of retards and want out making it known, then you will get ganked the moment you disband. Killing them first is the safest way :)

And zerg guilds deserve to die and deserve what they get, same as BD's.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
AE mez, chain stunning pets, strong nuke (most people dont cap spirit). Theurg would pwn a bd. ;o

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i wondered why profecy invited me and they dont seem to good tbh. They kept asking me to come to spraggon den so i did and still managed to get killed then they kept asking over and over again to return and i said where you want me to meet you and they just ignored me.

Suppose i was desparate for a guild, hmmm may have to head to the islands around toa to exp on the fish should be nice and quiet ;)

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
I was grouped with a necro and his pet got stuck and died, i disbanded and killed him.

..wow, you must be a proud person.

Marette

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Can't leave, I'm a troll and bored at work lol

Sorry for the flame. :(
I am rather no aggressive player, and people will get heals from me, if they don't attack me. The stories you told earlier in the thread are really some of the worst things that happened to me, like getting invited to a group, just to get killed over and over when I get there, or getting invited to a group, just to have the other one disband and kill me with my buffs.

I do speak english, except when someone asks in German, but I don't speak any French, so I just throw in "Je ne sais pas".

Regards,
Marette

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom