Celetius Freeshard is on the rise! [Launch date January 8th 2022]

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Celetius Freeshard is on the rise! [Launch date January 8th 2022]
renderTimingPixel.png

CELETIUS FREESHARD LAUNCH
Don't miss the launch of January 8th 2022 when Celetius freeshard will be opening it's doors. Right now it's in beta testing mode for I50 in NF and OF. If you are looking for something different than live DAoC, then this freeshard looks a very interesting prospect with ToA abilities.

Here is the break down on what to expect from the server which is copied from Celetius website:

Ruleset
The sky has fallen. The realms of Hibernia, Albion, and Midgard have been invaded by the hoards of Atlantis and they have set up camp in the far regions of our homelands. They must be defeated...
This server includes the fun of ToA abilities, without the old school grind. Blood Tokens are the end game currency used to purchase all end game gear (Artifacts, MLs, Astral/Dragon items, etc). Whether you like to grind away in the safety of the PvE zones or RvR in Old Frontiers, you will receive Blood Tokens doing both.
We anticipate leveling to 50 to take approximately 10-20 hours played. At that point, the RoG gear received will make up a complete “classic template” with 75 stats, 26 resists, 11 skills. However, the remaining ToA stats and bonuses are gained via the “Blood Ring” which can be further upgraded using Blood Tokens.
The following is a breakdown of the server ruleset.
  • Old Frontiers, with enhanced porting features.
  • New Frontiers style RA’s and RR5 abilities
  • Up to 101/101 stats, 400 hits, and ToA bonuses
  • Many QoL Improvements (buff NPCs in both PvE and RvR, speed charges, and more)
  • The Blood Ring, ML credit, Artifacts are all purchasable via the Blood Token currency
  • Master Level credit obtainable by killing Dragon, Legion, or capturing a relic
  • The Blood Ring obtainable by killing Medusa (epic encounter)
  • No realm timer
  • No templating time sink as crafting is not needed
The above is subject to changes based on the feedback we receive.
DATES TO REMEMBER!
December 10th

Players start from level 50 and RR5
January 8th
Server launch!

DISCORD: Join the Celestius RvR Discord Server!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That was quick!

Are we sure it's ready?

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I think this project was in the making for sometime even before Phoenix devs decided to shut down their server. So it's not a new announcement, it's been out there just not been in the spotlight till recently due to the launch date.

It looks a very interesting server and i believe will do better than Atlas, especially that they can change from OF to NF. That what I feel Phoenix was missing!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Will give it a go I guess... where are people gonna play? prob going to Midgard or Hibernia again, fuck Alb.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'll have a nose round. Quite fancy a skald this time round, and maybe a hunter. @Solic Archers what realm are you chaps going on?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wonder what the strength of the realm buffs are... I've got a funny feeling they'll be capped because why bother otherwise as people would just use buffpots again

in which case, that opens up a lot more class choices as some classes only really shine with capped buffs :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
A few of us old DOL devs keep talking about coming back and helping people get things up to date.. Then we realise we don't want to play DAoC anymore as we can't cope with the UI :(

1639732167698.png

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Apparently it's been updated to be scalable on live. Not sure how that transfers to freeshards, it was very recent.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Apparently it's been updated to be scalable on live. Not sure how that transfers to freeshards, it was very recent.

Its a core change to the base UI that translates to all UI. So it wont have any issues on Freeshards since they don't touch the UI and it will work as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom