why dont some women like cunnilingus?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ive never refused a blowjob, apart from just not being in the mood. lol although once I was sooo drunk that it just physically wasnt possible :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Bugz said:
Uncut as in not circumcised?

Loads of girls take uncut penises into their mouth :m00:

Personally I wouldn't but i'm not gay ^^

doesnt mean we like it tbh :)

Blackjack good point, but what i ment about the karma sutra was just an example, people think to much rather than just doing it. they see the movies and read the books and stuff and when it comes to the crunch theyre trying so hard to impress the other person is losing interest.

lesson 1: dont think and plan just do it!

lesson 2: fgs just ask! not every one is a mind reader and anyone who expects you to be a mind reader is stupid and thats their problem not yours.

here endith the lesson :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
doesnt mean we like it tbh :)

I don't see the different much between cut and uncut from my perspective? If it's well maintained than whats the difference? (dont quote me obvious stuff - im talking likes/dislikes here) :>

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Blackjack said:
orly?! *HRAAG* It's ok *HRUUG* just give me a second *HRRAAAAUUUUURG*

are u the guy that was watching us out the window? :eek2:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lesson 1: dont think and plan just do it!

Thats a funny mental image :p some guy constantly peeking at the clock and reading notes on his sweaty palms. :p

"5 minutes in, gently lick nurples".. nurples.. ohh nipples. "and put legs over your shoulders" wtf.. how am i suppose to... Ohh HER legs.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Thats a funny mental image :p some guy constantly peeking at the clock and reading notes notes on his sweaty palms. :p

"5 minutes in, gently lick nurples".. nurples.. ohh nipples. "and put legs over your shoulders" wtf.. how am i suppose to... Ohh HER legs.

Enjoy your rep :drink:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
are u the guy that was watching us out the window? :eek2:

Wherever there is sex i am watching ;) i'm like a sexual santa clause. I always know if you have been naughty :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
Wherever there is sex i am watching ;) i'm like a sexual santa clause. I always know if you have been naughty :p

Can you tell us who doesn't wash their lady lips then so we know who to avoid? D:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Can you tell us who doesn't wash their lady lips then so we know who to avoid? D:

Thats a pretty long list. But they all get a piece of coal colored intimate soap in their stockings.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to haarewin again.

:(

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
i personally like doing it and recieving. every blue moon she might say she doesnt feel like it so we skip it. IMAGINE TRYING TO GET TWICE THE SEX WITH HALF THE FOUR PLAY

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Uncut as in not circumcised?

Loads of girls take uncut penises into their mouth :m00:

Personally I wouldn't but i'm not gay ^^
yes, but if your a guy and your used to one kind, then the other is gonna seem odd, a woman would most likely be new to the whole thing and is quite different:p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
I don't see the different much between cut and uncut from my perspective? If it's well maintained than whats the difference? (dont quote me obvious stuff - im talking likes/dislikes here) :>
theres an incredible difference!
i doubt you would know as by the sounds of it, you havnt really been feeling cut and uncut cocks much?
you have no right judging me as shallow from something you have no idea about tbh:p
not that im not shallow, but not on that subject its just a matter of preference and dislike
theres also many girls that dont like one type

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
tbh i think you guys are committing the cardinal sin of generalisation here.

not every girl wants a long slow romantic "mills and boon" type sexual encounter, some of us dont want their blokes farting about down there for hours we want to grab them, rattle their bones and boff them till they cant walk.

its all very well being gentle and loving and tender but personally i cba give me a raw passionate hard fast sweat fest where you dont have time to think what move your going to dredge from the karma sutra next because your brains are about to shoot out of your ears.

and then some girls like to have the candle lit oh so soft and gentle slow motion shag which is up to them.

some like the lights off and as little bodily contact as humanly possible when your having sex.

we're all different, so theres no easy answer but the best way to find out is next time your getting it on say to her "i need to know what you like so tonight your in the driving seat, tell me and show me what you want" and if theyre too shy to do it, they miss out.

[edit: and imo chicks with muscle are hot, but thats just me ]

You just described 1 woman ;)
Question is how you get a shy girl(during sex) too say/scream what she wants. No use talking bout it after as next time is different newayz.

Im not worried i know im skilled and well built but in the words of the great dexter i want: Optimum Efficiency...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont think you can make people do anything. the more relaxed the other person is, the more they will do what they fell is comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom