why dont some women like cunnilingus?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh im pretty sure blokes get a bit self consious about having some one down there eye to eye with the lil fella.

i remember a thing from joan rivers she said her gynocolegest (total sp??) was a real joker and one day she went in for a smear and is sat bare arse legs in stirrups and he walks in in flippers and a snorkle.

that made me laugh :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
tbh im pretty sure blokes get a bit self consious about having some one down there eye to eye with the lil fella.

i remember a thing from joan rivers she said her gynocolegest (total sp??) was a real joker and one day she went in for a smear and is sat bare arse legs in stirrups and he walks in in flippers and a snorkle.

that made me laugh :)
lol class joke :D

Ive been self consious before about folk paying a visit to the captain. Its only ever been about their approval though :p

dread the time where someone might come back up after taking a look and saying 'I'll just get my coat' :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Never worried about what they think about size when they decide to splash the old sailor. As long as i haven't done a long day of sweaty labor in silky boxers :p Yar she blows!

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
I think some women also feel they have too return the favour...
bollox imo just lay back enjoy and squiiiieck like a mouse :m00:
Only had one girl say no to that but that was a 1 nighter and she smelled ^^

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Pre sucky-sucky shower!

Yeah, but it's hard beating all the poor woman off with a stick on my way home from work. I'm like, "no no ladies. Wait until i have had a shower" but they are like zombies, just grapping at me and moaning. it's like "Dawn of the head"

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:
I think some women also feel they have too return the favour...
bollox imo just lay back enjoy and squiiiieck like a mouse :m00:
Only had one girl say no to that but that was a 1 nighter and she smelled ^^
I aint had anyone say no, which a few times was actually too bad as afterwards I needed to wax my mouth :(

lol actually my ex said no once cos she too tired lol,

next comment no for kiddies mkay

cos I had been finger fucking and fisting her all night and she was that worn out she couldnt take anything else :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Men underestimate how difficult and tiring it is for women to come again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again :(

Its ok for blokes - shoot your load and go to sleep :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Men underestimate how difficult and tiring it is for women to come again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again :(

Its ok for blokes - shoot your load and go to sleep

Ohh yes, unending string of multiple orgasms... poor women.
Actual men can have multiple orgasms aswell. But i bet you it's a lot harder for us ;) going for a dry orgasm is like doing max bench press... but with my PC muscle. Squeeze that shit like you want to kill it.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Ohh yes, unending string of multiple orgasms... poor women.
Actual men can have multiple orgasms aswell. But i bet you it's a lot harder for us ;) going for a dry orgasm is like doing max bench press... but with my PC muscle. Squeeze that shit like you want to kill it.

Tantric:drink:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:

Well i use the tantric ideology to some extend. I can actual use the sexual "energi" if i have a big game. if i haven't cum in days.. i'm as agressive as a pitbull on PCP out there :p and of course using tantric style sexual "tactics" can be very useful :p But i'm not a true tantric, unless i'm "charging" myself for something i will blow my load at the end :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Well i use the tantric ideology to some extend. I can actual use the sexual "energi" if i have a big game. if i haven't cum in days.. i'm as agressive as a pitbull on PCP out there :p and of course using tantric style sexual "tactics" can be very useful :p But i'm not a true tantric, unless i'm "charging" myself for something i will blow my load at the end :p

having tantric sex evrytime is stoopid imo, you dont want to/can spend hours evrytime. makes both more fun 2

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
having tantric sex evrytime is stoopid imo, you dont want to/can spend hours evrytime. makes both more fun 2

It's doesn't have to be hours :) the whole "may i put my lingam in your yoni" thing is just alittle too much for me. Sex is like martial arts, take the best of all styles and make a style of your own ;) i don't have to embrace the entire concept.

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, never had a problem with any of my gf's saying no to that. on the subjekt of "taste" its true what you eat effects how you taste.. avoid things like garlic, chily & fat/fast food.... something that makes one taste better is pineable juice (weird but true, dont ask how i know!)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well the taste and smell is affected by almost exactly the same in men and woman :)

pineapple and/or parsley if you want a sweeter taste.

dairy and alkaline based foods as fish and meat produces a buttery fishy taste, so cut back on that if you want oral sex :p

Fruits and quality alcohol are good for a pleasant, sugary flavor.
(dont be fucking cheap and buy crap alcohol :p it can make you taste acidic)

Tilda

I was debating whether I should reply to this thread or lock it :p
Its sailing close to the wind, just watch what you say please everybody! :D

having said that, I think, more so for women than men, it makes them feel far more vounrable(sp!) than just sex. in many ways, from the girls i've discussed it with, its more intimate than sex and so you have to have a deeper emotional connection.
Having said that, no complaints yet :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I was debating whether I should reply to this thread or lock it :p

Aww :p dont lock it. Apart from Outy noone has been really nasty :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I doubt if you ask a bloke if having a blowjob is intimate they would say no :)

Tilda

DocWolfe said:
I doubt if you ask a bloke if having a blowjob is intimate they would say no :)

I'm not saying sex and blowjobs are not intimate, but I think cunnilingus is on a higher plane of intimacy.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think these more risque threads on OT lately have made it much more interesting, ok it might not be for everyone but look at the response the shaving thread got :)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
From my vast experience as a swashbuckling pork swordsmanship the majority of men will end up looking like a pig snuffeling for truffels when going down which is not sexy (apparently), also comes down to the fact unless you have a tounge like the Gene Simons from Kiss you can have better method to pleasure them.

Me being the person who does not "beat around the bush" (zomg pun intended) ive accutaly asked them.. and the reply from the more blunt ones was "I dont want to kiss you after been at my sweaty snatch". Good honnest and to the point!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
unless you have a tounge like the Gene Simons from Kiss you can have better method to pleasure them.

Not really true, even if you have a normal tongue. If you know what you are doing, it doesn't matter.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
Not really true, even if you have a normal tongue. If you know what you are doing, it doesn't matter.

But the point still goes if they get more pleasure from another methods why not do that.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
But the point still goes if they get more pleasure from another methods why not do that.

cunnulingus is about the fastest way to make woman come. And if you know how to use your fingers to combine it with a G-spot orgasm. It's christmas "cum" early for her.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
cunnulingus is about the fastest way to make woman come. And if you know how to use your fingers to combine it with a G-spot orgasm. It's christmas come early for her.

Depends on the woman though... if it flicks her switches then yes if not no which I guess is what the whole thing comes down to personal prefrences. Reading the signs and following up.

On the flip side no woman has ever got me to teh point with a hand job/blowjob. Which probably goes down the fact that a few women that ive been with went at the old boy with such forosity that I though they were gonna rip the poor thing in 2 xD

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Depends on the woman though... if it flicks her switches then yes if not no which I guess is what the whole thing comes down to personal prefrences. Reading the signs and following up.

On the flip side no woman has ever got me to teh point with a hand job/blowjob. Which probably goes down the fact that a few women that ive been with went at the old boy with such forosity that I though they were gonna rip the poor thing in 2 xD

of course if she doesn't enjoy it you are better off with other things :p

Yeah, the hand job thing. I have met a few where i really wished i would have insured it before she went at it. You are not pumping water and you do now have to squeeze the life out of it woman!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old blowjob joke

if you dont really like the guy spit
if you do like the guy swallow

if you love him brush your teeth after.

personally i gargle, did the theme from shaft, the muppet show tonight and half the a-team before i started to choke. Huzzah!!

as a side note people: dont bite!! not down there, not ever.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Naetha said:

Its ok for blokes - shoot your load and go to sleep :p
but dont most women just lay there:p all cheeky and true about exhausting coming loads, but when men get the stick for going to sleep, the lazy cow's been laying there doing sod all, its pretty exhausting exercise imo

and pure fruit diet is thumbs up !

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl this shows how little you know, we have to be getting up on there, bouncin about like an epileptic on a space hopper, defeating the laws of gravity at stages, working muscles that didnt even exist until puberty struck, then you got the stage where you try and be creative and the whole balance issue comes in to play and i wont even go there.

just lay there, pfft i sodding wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom