why dont some women like cunnilingus?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:
Whats the difference? smell, taste or look?
look, feel, and im a very fussy eater, anything fleshy, flabby, or fatty i wont put in my mouth
all cocks smell the same, unless they're dirty btw

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
in my experience i dont the ladies imagined other things, at least not for an extended amount of time.

its usually really intense staring in each others eyes type of shit. unless ofc they can imagine things with their eyes open. if so, we should be affraid :eek:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
im a very fussy eater, anything fleshy, flabby, or fatty i wont put in my mouth

oh i giggled like a schoolgirl at that.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
This brings me too another thing? What do women think about when having sex?

I know alot of women dont nescesairely think about what is going on... They fantasize another setting or scenario..

they think of things that need to go on the shopping list, or all the knitting they are missing out on. ;)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
they think of things that need to go on the shopping list, or all the knitting they are missing out on. ;)

thats just :(

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I think it depends on type of person it is and the mood your in. In long term relationships, I think it's mostly about keeping trust and showing some kind of passive commitment and doing something else other-than just ****ing the hell out of eachother when you get home from work, for me anyway it's much easier for me to say to a girl on a one-nighter that I'm not going down on her becuase she smells - if your in a long-term relationship it's alot harder but you can tailor your sex alot better that way, which is what I meant about the trust / commitment stuff.

Oh, and waking up with a sore lip rash if you don't go careful isnt exactly the nicest thing to work the next day with.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
olol, that must be funny, "sorry love, im not going down there as you stink!"

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:

Better than insta gag and hours of spitting afterwards :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
eee gad dont get me started on gagging. the first time i tryed it i got a pube loged in my throat and had to pull it out like a piece of spaghetti.

heres me gagging and shes like "you can stop if you want, you dont seem to be enjoying it"

ye cheers love, im glad u noticed i nearly vomited.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:

Yup, but both of you want the same thing and get it anyway, maybe next time she'll thank me for it, if not nevermind.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
heres me gagging and shes like "you can stop if you want, you dont seem to be enjoying it"

orly?! *HRAAG* It's ok *HRUUG* just give me a second *HRRAAAAUUUUURG*

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
aye suppose, maybe she's a hygiene freak and actually washes herself now, many of these experiences help people grow and improve:p

Satyn

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
:touch: . need to know tbh. is the feeling unpleasurable for some?

Sometimes yes. Depends on the guy/girl tbh. If they get to excited and fly on it like a dog that gets fed after not eating for a week it tends to get a bit to much ;)
Sometimes we just want to get fucked without anything to the side.
If you have a beard or any other facial hair, be carefull ... it stings during and it hurts and itches like mad after.
In my case it has nothing to do with hygiene, I know i'm clean, I even have a deo for my special place :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Satyn said:
In my case it has nothing to do with hygiene, I know i'm clean, I even have a deo for my special place :p
oo err:eek: a "special place" deodorant, or is it just like a roller ball one:p normal

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
look, feel, and im a very fussy eater, anything fleshy, flabby, or fatty i wont put in my mouth
all cocks smell the same, unless they're dirty btw

Isn't that a bit shallow?

Girls need a bit of meat on em tbh. No hihi 2 skinny girls - looks awful.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

:drink: cheers mate.. six pack on a girl is :eek7:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:

would you put a uncut cock in your mouth hmm!?
and yes im extremely shallow and vain, but thats who i am:p i HATE fat on foods etc, and cant stand a fleshy, flabby feel in my mouth or i will throw up

Gamah

Banned
Phooka said:
:drink: cheers mate.. six pack on a girl is :eek7:

Yea, girls with defined muscle are sick :| if a girl has bigger bi-ceps than you...get the fuck out :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL @ this thread

Had zero complains personally. My technique is awesome.

LOL again.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Yea, girls with defined muscle are sick :| if a girl has bigger bi-ceps than you...get the fuck out :D

nicole_bass.jpg

Fucking hot, you lie :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh i think you guys are committing the cardinal sin of generalisation here.

not every girl wants a long slow romantic "mills and boon" type sexual encounter, some of us dont want their blokes farting about down there for hours we want to grab them, rattle their bones and boff them till they cant walk.

its all very well being gentle and loving and tender but personally i cba give me a raw passionate hard fast sweat fest where you dont have time to think what move your going to dredge from the karma sutra next because your brains are about to shoot out of your ears.

and then some girls like to have the candle lit oh so soft and gentle slow motion shag which is up to them.

some like the lights off and as little bodily contact as humanly possible when your having sex.

we're all different, so theres no easy answer but the best way to find out is next time your getting it on say to her "i need to know what you like so tonight your in the driving seat, tell me and show me what you want" and if theyre too shy to do it, they miss out.

[edit: and imo chicks with muscle are hot, but thats just me ]

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
tbh i think you guys are committing the cardinal sin of generalisation here.

not every girl wants a long slow romantic "mills and boon" type sexual encounter, some of us dont want their blokes farting about down there for hours we want to grab them, rattle their bones and boff them till they cant walk.

its all very well being gentle and loving and tender but personally i cba give me a raw passionate hard fast sweat fest where you dont have time to think what move your going to dredge from the karma sutra next because your brains are about to shoot out of your ears.

and then some girls like to have the candle lit oh so soft and gentle slow motion shag which is up to them.

some like the lights off and as little bodily contact as humanly possible when your having sex.

we're all different, so theres no easy answer but the best way to find out is next time your getting it on say to her "i need to know what you like so tonight your in the driving seat, tell me and show me what you want" and if theyre too shy to do it, they miss out.

[edit: and imo chicks with muscle are hot, but thats just me ]

You see thats where we guys have to asses the situation. I have met girls who wanted me to just spin them around grab their hair and slam them (not even kidding). Others who wanted really intimate face to face tender loving. And you chicks dont always make it clear what you want tbh. And it's far from all of you who tell us. We can only read the signs so far. Not actually read your minds ;)
And about the Karma sutra Ez :p a lot of the positions are regularly used in the everyday couples sexual escapades but some of them are just weird, like you might have to be stupidly limber like the "Veshta" or just all out freaky with "Hirana". They might actually disrupt the flow more than actually make it all better :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
would you put a uncut cock in your mouth hmm!?
and yes im extremely shallow and vain, but thats who i am:p i HATE fat on foods etc, and cant stand a fleshy, flabby feel in my mouth or i will throw up

Uncut as in not circumcised?

Loads of girls take uncut penises into their mouth :m00:

Personally I wouldn't but i'm not gay ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom