why dont some women like cunnilingus?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
olol, well some do from what mates have told me:p
but i dont actually have much experience in that department

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Was an interesting read - nice to read sommet like this or the shaving thread over a bunch of 5 reply threads with links in them ^^

As people stated before, I think it really really depends on the type of girl. One of my ex's I wouldn't have done it to because she seemed frigid (or shy...) on the whole sex stuff whereas my gf atm is a lot more non-frigid (harhar).

And even though I only talk from the glorious teenager years, I'm guessing this idea continues a bit in later life.

I bet theres women out there who don't like giving blowjobs either or perhaps even a very small majority of men (who are ****in crazy xD) - same for anal sex and other sexual moves.

Best way to ask find out though for that particular person is to ask them IMO.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
a hell of a lot of women won't give blowjobs. out of all my female friends, only 2 have. and it's only been when they've been on their period and a boyfriend has performed oral on them.
i couldn't believe it. i think maybe gay men get more from giving guys blowjobs than women do.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
a hell of a lot of women won't give blowjobs. out of all my female friends, only 2 have. and it's only been when they've been on their period and a boyfriend has performed oral on them.
i couldn't believe it. i think maybe gay men get more from giving guys blowjobs than women do.

Weird how most men get off giving a woman pleasure and most females dont..
Could one of the girls here pls sum up reasons why this is, and not from your own xp but what your girlfriends say etc :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol, fantastic. tbh i wasnt expecting much replys. been out of town since i made this, and at one point i thought i was banned because of it. kept saying access denied when trying to open the fh home page.

will read in more depth later and hand reps out where deserved.

tris-

right. after looking through it all, i still dont think any of them apply to my situation apart from perhaps the vulnerable bits.

anyone know anymore? :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
right. after looking through it all, i still dont think any of them apply to my situation apart from perhaps the vulnerable bits.

Well I don't think it can be classed as unpleasureable unless the person doing it is too rough.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
tris- said:

facial hair? I know alot of women do not like that feeling down there.

and about the handjob scenarios! well thanks to many years at the hands of a maniac(not me I mean my ex :p) the captain has the bruises to show for it all now, doubt they will go away either :(

tris-

old.Tohtori said:
Why doesn't someone like something? They don't. It's simple eh? :D

to know for next time. ya cant learn unless you seek the info ;)

maybe right there outlander. i do have a big fuck off beard.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Outlander said:
the captain has the bruises to show for it all now, doubt they will go away either :(

Ofcourse they won't when you keep stretching and wanking all day long. Leave it to rest!

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
rofl this shows how little you know, we have to be getting up on there, bouncin about like an epileptic on a space hopper, defeating the laws of gravity at stages, working muscles that didnt even exist until puberty struck, then you got the stage where you try and be creative and the whole balance issue comes in to play and i wont even go there.

just lay there, pfft i sodding wish!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ezteq again.

Bah, etc :)

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:
Weird how most men get off giving a woman pleasure and most females dont..
Could one of the girls here pls sum up reasons why this is, and not from your own xp but what your girlfriends say etc :D

I think the Freddys off topic lads must be a minority, cos most one night stand blokes I've come across have either acted like they were in a pron movie - ie wanting anal and to 'come on your face' type stuff, or have been the 'I need to fuck you as fast as possible type'. Not had many who've been kind and considerate enough to go through loads of foreplay first.

And, well sometimes you just don't feel like it :) And, have to say, from personal experience, the amount of times I've had the pleasure of the tongue has generallly tended to be in long term relationships.

As for blow jobs, if you do it all the time it becomes boring and routine and so it's nice to spring it every now and then as a 'little bit extra',

Also, as has been said, best orgasms for a women come with the old G spot multiple so personally, I'd rather be having full on sex than some messing about. Then again, having both is also great every once in a while.

tris-

full of interesting factoids this.

by the end of it we should all be fully competent proffesionals :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
rofl this shows how little you know, we have to be getting up on there, bouncin about like an epileptic on a space hopper, defeating the laws of gravity at stages, working muscles that didnt even exist until puberty struck, then you got the stage where you try and be creative and the whole balance issue comes in to play and i wont even go there.

just lay there, pfft i sodding wish!

yeah, but we have to concentrate on so many other things :p

Angle of attack..

not too slow, not too fast fast.
And ofc we have to last.

when to grind, when to thrust.
Doing well is always a must.

Where to lick, where to touch.
when to switch possitions and such.

when to be rough and when to be gentle.
Oriental or sentimental?!

Getting her off is our objective.
And we all know that you girls are very selective.

We want to prove you picked right man.
So we just get on and stick to our plan.

Listen to her and read all the signs.
explore and enjoy all her beautiful lines.

All women are different, and always complex.
So don't think that us guys just lay back during sex.

:p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
ah you have such a nice way with words :)

Calaen

Cadiva said:
I think the Freddys off topic lads must be a minority, cos most one night stand blokes I've come across have either acted like they were in a pron movie - ie wanting anal and to 'come on your face' type stuff, or have been the 'I need to fuck you as fast as possible type'. Not had many who've been kind and considerate enough to go through loads of foreplay first.

There is a reason, the thing with a one night stand is simple sex with no strings, therefore Guys can ask for Anal or the spunking all over your face and your Tits without any worries of it being declined because worst case scenario you say no so they just fuck you as fast as they can.

I am a big fan of quickies in the right cirumstances, there is nothing better than taking a quiet stroll in a national park then slipping off the path for a quick **** against the trees, its not about having a 5 hour marathon shag its just about going at it for 2 minutes like maniacs.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
calean said:
There is a reason, the thing with a one night stand is simple sex with no strings, therefore Guys can ask for Anal or the spunking all over your face and your Tits without any worries of it being declined because worst case scenario you say no so they just fuck you as fast as they can.

True, except I would expect that in a long term relationship all the right buttons would be being pushed, so the question in that case related to men you didn't necessarily have a relationship with, if you see what I mean?

Calaen said:
I am a big fan of quickies in the right cirumstances, there is nothing better than taking a quiet stroll in a national park then slipping off the path for a quick **** against the trees, its not about having a 5 hour marathon shag its just about going at it for 2 minutes like maniacs.

Yup, totally agree :)

tris-

i live right next to yorkshire, soooooo

might be easier if i go instead :D

Calaen

tris- said:
i live right next to yorkshire, soooooo

might be easier if i go instead :D

pff I set of like 5 minutes ago im getting closer ;-)

tris-

Calaen said:
pff I set of like 5 minutes ago im getting closer ;-)

dont worry ya self calaen. i will make the trip and you can go put your feet up and enjoy a bottle of dog :drink:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
my friend said 'only prudes don't enjoy cunnilingus'.
i guess theres your answer :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
hmm some, personally i dont like it, dont mind on cut guys, but uncut makes me feel ill
depends, everyone is different:)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
hmm some, personally i dont like it, dont mind on cut guys, but uncut makes me feel ill
depends, everyone is different:)

Whats the difference? smell, taste or look?

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
This brings me too another thing? What do women think about when having sex?

I know alot of women dont nescesairely think about what is going on... They fantasize another setting or scenario..
Tbh i dont think of another while having sex, else i think Alyssa Milano would have had 10 of my kids by now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom