why do infils need a nerf?

J

Jiggs

i just want to point out that from a non-assasin pov shadowblades are just about right now, i mean now if you get jumped by a good SB its normally a fun fight (as a friar) i imagine a high SB would prolly win if he lands PA and i dont ip (and thats how it should be)

before LA nerf they were prolly the most retarded class in game, you had to have ip up to stand even the slightest chance.

its intereting jox's comments i mean its not like you are losing every fight or something or is it?

its not like infiltrators=remi or something, they arent all rr10 :p

B

BidAccount

And lets be truthful on SBs shall we?

2h use with 1 h spec and extra hits. And its more than 50 - a norse with 10 points into con at start is going to have 150-200 more hits. Thats fairly significant tbh.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
And lets be truthful on SBs shall we?

2h use with 1 h spec and extra hits. And its more than 50 - a norse with 10 points into con at start is going to have 150-200 more hits. Thats fairly significant tbh.

your comparing racial stats, not the extrahp.

the extra hp is around 50hp, sure norse have more than a saracen, but britons have more than kobalds so whats your point?

anyone who has played an assasin past BG 1 knows, if the SB at any point uses the 2h weapon in an assasin fight, he will more than likley get spanked.

so yesh lets be truthful on SBs shall we?

B

BidAccount

Funny.

On the US boards the SBs that are doing rather well are those with high weapon spec and utilise 2H effectively for critstrikes.

(Note - the premise that 2H get evaded more is a myth. tests show the evade rate is the same for 1H and 2H).

You have an advantage - learn how to use it.

W

Whisperess

(Note - the premise that 2H get evaded more is a myth. tests show the evade rate is the same for 1H and 2H).

Would you like a bull with that shit?

Z

ztyx

Funny.

On the US boards the SBs that are doing rather well are those with high weapon spec and utilise 2H effectively for critstrikes.

You have an advantage - learn how to use it.

Only good 2H can be used for is PA. Other than that it's a bad choice imho. I never wish to "learn how to use it" aka learn to be a gimp vs most of the enemies.

I

iluvatur

just give sbs 2.5 skill points and stop them moaning imo, nicer to have a challenge, but at least this way, they'll have to use a greater range of techniques to compete instead of using the only style that they specced for ( DF)

Q

quinthar

Re: !!!

Originally posted by jox
Hm, the thing that disturbs me is that, when a decent infil lands dragonfang and I aint got purge up, the fight is already over, and that is plain boring. It shouldnt be like that.

More tragic is that; during my last fights against Remi I have purged but still died. Ok, he is one rr higher and probably have a bit better equipment but I have the inherent armor-bonus and +10% for relics(and yes, we have similar specs). So he does not only out-damage me completely, he also have access to this insta-win-button.

Erm it aint way shape or form an Insta win button, that phrase is used for Insta Stun and mez....

Can it win fights? Damn right it can.
Does having DF guarantee you win? Nope it doesnt.

DF has been round a long time and it seems to me that the only reason why people are bitching about it now is because Infil are winning a reasonable share of the fights against the melee realm.

B

BidAccount

Yes, how dare anyone beat Midgard.

That isn't in the rules. When you turn on Migard 'easymode', you should no longer lose. Ever.

B

belth

They've made mids harder to play, with the upgrade to the highly challenging easy mode?

B

BidAccount

Yes.

Apparently you now need 3 buttons instead of two.

Z

ztyx

Yes.

Apparently you now need 3 buttons instead of two.

3 buttons instead of 2? lol
You would surely be to total gimp if you evered played a SB that way.

I think Zoldot has a point in his reply to you
Originally posted by envenom
you are the most retarded person I've ever met bilieve me! Glottis is a god compared to you.

Z

Zoldot

haha ur such an retard poopy,
"you can use 2h wpns, learn how to use it"

B

BidAccount

Zoldot - everyone is entitled to be an idiot, but you are allowed to take a little time off. You might like the real world if you take your head out of your ass for 10 minutes or so a day.

Go read what the American's are saying - once you escape the whines. 2H can be effective if used well - but then fotm df spamming clueless shadowzerks wouldn't know how to play effectively (duh f8, stick DF DF DF - next).

(Edit - sorry ztyx. I thought irony would be lost on a number of people here - but I had hoped blatent sarcasm would get through. Apparently not.)

F

froler-mid

i only use dragonfang, (1button) i can spam it and still hit unstyled for lilke 180dmg

Z

Zoldot

Go read what the American's are saying - once you escape the whines. 2H can be effective if used well - but then fotm df spamming clueless shadowzerks wouldn't know how to play effectively (duh f8, stick DF DF DF - next).

Yeah I guess the 2h makes up for all the other thing infils got.

yeah all buttons SZ used was 2 buttons yep...
then every class in all realm use only 2-3 buttons.
retard.

O

old.Sko

Zoldot - everyone is entitled to be an idiot, but you are allowed to take a little time off. You might like the real world if you take your head out of your ass for 10 minutes or so a day.

(Edit - sorry ztyx. I thought irony would be lost on a number of people here - but I had hoped blatent sarcasm would get through. Apparently not.)

2h can be effective with 2 buffbots.
imo its just an overkill.

B

BidAccount

Zoldot.

I've trod in things more intelligent than you.

But I guess your heads too far up your own ass to see anything but the crap you spout.

A

Aussie-

dont play a stealther and you'll never have probs with DF :great:

A

azshara

Originally posted by froler-mid
yea, everyone says that(every sb)

but u as a NS would u trade dragonfang and 2.5spc pts FOR AP, WA, Viper, diamondback and your "crappy dd" (insta interupt..)?

(2.5spc pts isnt really needed at high rr....)
first of all, didnt say i wanted to trade for DF and 2.5x.. just 2.5x.. cos that's what u got when we got insta dd... and also, afaik, we didnt get those ra's to compensate for for the fact that infs got 2.5x so not rly a fair trade ;dd

Z

Zoldot

Zoldot.

I've trod in things more intelligent than you.

But I guess your heads too far up your own ass to see anything but the crap you spout.

Ofcourse you have done. you spam teh forums 24/7 you posts much more posts then me, but you have also "trod" in 1000 more idiotic/retarded/moronic stuff then I've done.

B

BidAccount

Hellige.

Yup - but look above for something even lowr on the evolutionery scale.

Z

Zoldot

Hellige.

Yup - but look above for something even lowr on the evolutionery scale.

retard!

Look in my sig who's the moron huh?

B

BidAccount

Congratulations Zoldot - you've learnt how to cut, paste and do a sig!

(School gets out way too early imho)

W

Whisperess

Congratulations Zoldot - you've learnt how to cut, paste and do a sig!

(School gets out way too early imho)

You'll like it when you start in a few years.

B

BidAccount

Naw - thats the real world. It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Now play nice with zoldie - he's getting all over excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom