Who's Who in Eve

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
if i was you i would sell all my shit and set my clone station to your corps HQ in PB then pod myself out there. Use the funds from what you sold to restock.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Well, a lot of stuff is getting carrier jumped down, but as we're 400 people moving, that's a lot of carrier jumps. All I have down there of note is an Absolution, an AF, a cepter, and the Curse I flew down myself.

I'd have sold my stuff if it wasn't all rigged with tri marks and aux nano pumps. All the stuff that wasn't got sold

Wasn't too bad, had my scout most of the way. Got told off for having nub corp scout, so I SD'ed him 2 jumps from home and ran into a 14 man eXceed nano gang. That could have gone very very wrong, but managed to warp to a planet and cloak.

I'm there now anyway, just need my fleet battleships jumed down so I can pew pew, because I'm pretty poor :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome to this bit of the forums Silverhood - I don't ge much time to post here these days but I consider it a home from home now.

taB

Part of the furniture
I'd have sold my stuff if it wasn't all rigged with tri marks and aux nano pumps. All the stuff that wasn't got sold

Easily contractable with rigs mate, as long as the rigs are appropriate for the ship, the package will sell.

Also, what's wrong with a nub corp scout? If there's no others available I'll take that over jumping blind into a large camp and losing all my gear. It's not like you can run a trial account on the same machine now. My 2nd account guy is in a nub corp atm to simplify various things and he has an implantless clone to scout for me if i need it (with 13mil+ SP he's not as cheap a disposable as he used to be).

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Well, MC are funny about nub corp scouts it seems :)

I have my main alt, and then 2 nub corp alts that I used for disposable scouting.

I guess I could sell them with rigs and all, but it's effort, and I'd have to rebuy them all on the other side, then fly them to where we live.

Have a ratting boat at least now, so just need time to pvp. Sadly im US based atm due to work, and most of my alliance are euroes.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Recently tried the trial and liked what I saw so have subscribed to fill the gap that DAoC has left ;)

My characters are Byronis (Caldari Civire) and Dorothy McShane (Caldari Deteis).

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Stick with it Malcom and get into a nice corporation like Eve University to get you going. Then think about what it is you would like to do. I need to get back into the FH public channel - have been busy with alliance stuff recently.

Nat/Shark

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I aim to. Will look Eve Uni up as soon as game is back up. I can tell I'm enjoying the game as I can't stop myself from checking evemon every 5 minutes at work and wishing i had the cash to get myself a laptop that's decent enough to run the classic client for my lunch hours ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I bought a whole new computer just to see the graphics..... sad I know...

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
bought my latest one because of Crysis - get 130 fps most of the time in Trinity with everything turned up at 1680x1050 :)

taB

Part of the furniture
Patch ballsed up, so have had to download the 1.1gig client - arse!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Flyin' around pew pew'ing with my kessie!

Are you in Abagawa I saw someone with Zephina online last night?

Drop by into our public channel

kaminjosviga

Say hi.

We are currently keeping a few people docked up in Abagawa - they tend to get upset from time to time.

Nat

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Are you in Abagawa I saw someone with Zephina online last night?

Drop by into our public channel

kaminjosviga

Say hi.

We are currently keeping a few people docked up in Abagawa - they tend to get upset from time to time.

Nat

Nope, I am on Tranquility and my character is named something else :)

taB

Part of the furniture
Nope, I am on Tranquility and my character is named something else :)

Everyone's on Tranquility mate, that's the point of the game :)

afaik Abagawa is a system, not been there myself tho.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Everyone's on Tranquility mate, that's the point of the game :)

afaik Abagawa is a system, not been there myself tho.

Oh, that makes sense. I've just recently started anyways (on trial). Doing missions in Nourvokakakikakaian or something finnish sounding.

Character name is a caldari named Zircor, might pop in and say hello when I get the chance Sharkith :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hello Coldbeard o/

Did everyone abandon the FreddyHouse channel or? Where's an other place to chat with FHers :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
join 'kaminjosviga' - we get a good few ex-daocers in there.

I have about 6 windows open and I am afraid FH has to go especially when we are on contract.

Nat

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Serious drama going down in CAOD:

Oh look it's that wierd looking guy who wore a stupid hat on Eve-TV getting outed as a theiving bastid

edit for clarification - I don't mean Verone :)

Yeah, I that had alot of impact, as he (Tyrrax Thorrk) was also the alliance leader of IAC. And now IAC under new management are resetting alot of standings in the south. :)

More here: EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

Oh, and shortly after: Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate Killboards
What the fuck.

taB

Part of the furniture
It's a good kill, gotta take some sting from the blow :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
the funniest thing is the guy who had his ship stolen (tropic24) posting inane nonsense the whole way through the thread.... by the middle of it I already have no sympathy for the guy. :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hoi Uncron!

I stopped playing EVE after my trial ran out, The game was decent enough but not sure if I have the time and motivation to keep playing really. MMORPGs ain't what they've used to be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom