Who's Who in Eve

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hoi Uncron!

I stopped playing EVE after my trial ran out, The game was decent enough but not sure if I have the time and motivation to keep playing really. MMORPGs ain't what they've used to be :(

You come play Age of Conan tbh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hoi Uncron!

I stopped playing EVE after my trial ran out, The game was decent enough but not sure if I have the time and motivation to keep playing really. MMORPGs ain't what they've used to be :(

and EvE Online more then anything :)

i stopped playing to. never got around to try and get my toon out of MP5 when that fell to goons and never really cared for logging in either after that. the corp i'm in is hypocracy personified to. their "Motto" says "We dont take crap from anyone" and yet they ran back to empire the SECOND things started to get slightly dangerous.

was actually having slight hopes when i joined an ex CA corp but boy did i bite myself in the neck.

man i miss my old corp :(

taB

Part of the furniture
A small Eve update with two things worth mentioning today I think:

Firstly, PCGamer (UK) have a pretty nice Eve article about the great war. Yes, it's out of date but it is well written and has some nice pics too. Having not bought a gaming magazine for about 10 years I almost put it back on the shelf when told it was £5.99 but I'll just have to have a few less beers over the weekend (yah right).

The second news item is that according to SHC someone has released parts of Eve's source code via a torrent on that Piratey Harbour place. Amusingly it seems that some people who have downloaded it have had their accounts banned as by definition when torrenting you are supplying too. Links not provided - I like my accounts.

taB.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
WAR's gonna be 6 months after Conan at this rate :twak:

Very long beta though, I got invited last autumn. The QA department at EA Mythic has to be thrilled :)

AOC coming closer and closer...

Pihls PW Guildmaster

Loyal Freddie
well my main publix char is Pihls XIIX I running 3 accounts and now try to minimize it to 1-2 account towards the upcoming Ambulance /walking in stations.

Where I probly will be playing more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom