who loves you and who do you love?

L

lovedaddy

I didn't read any further after this, so if someone has said this already, sorry.

a. smoking affects other peoples health directly, drinking does not.
b. tax from cigs >> costs to the nhs

c. personally, im against both (but people should be free do what they like, so long as it doesn't halm anyone else)

My hates:
-- Stupidly rich people and the general distribution of wealth in the world.
FFS people are dying, yes I know about economic development and the need to allow countries to develop without doing it for them, but thats really a pathetic excuse for c*nts to spend 2k on a bottle of wine and then complain it was crap. (tv program last night kicked that off)

-- People at work without the get up and go to try and solve a problem without having their hand held from a to b every step of the way.

-- People that feel the need to mod their car, PC or anything else that could make them centre of attention for more than a split second.

-- The pop group LibertyX (went to college with one of the members, and she really was a tallentless, self obsessive bitch). Oh and pop music in general, see rich people.

-- Closed source software. I just do.

-- Typical UK holiday makes that goto a place of wonderful beauty and proceed to get pissed and smash it up. Oh and the TV programs that encourage this crap.

I'll think of some more later.

Originally posted by TedTheDog
Actually, whilst I think questioning the intelligence of someone actually harming themselves through smoking is valid reasoning, I agree the pointless name calling doesnt actually help. Sorry about that.

Well, in a way yes, you should have the right to do exactly this.
My point is if it was just you breathing that shit in, then it would your request would be reasonable. But it isnt, you share it with the rest of us, against our wishes.

And even if you did keep the smoke to yourselves, smokers cost us taxpayers billions every year looking after your smoking related health problems.

Anyway, I better be going now, its long way down from this horse....

Users who are viewing this thread