who loves you and who do you love?

P

PR.

I hate...

Sophos AntiVirus - The first virus checker I have seen that finds a virus and does nothing about it.
Word Templates
Office 2000 Group Policies
People who pull up at traffic lights and don't have their car in 1st gear to pull away when they go green
People who walk slowly in the middle of the path - Some of us have longer legs and walk faster than you!
Office politics
Microsoft Access
Iced up car
Kids going to school
Clothes shopping

E

echo

People who think they can haggle in a shop. THE BLOODY TV IS £400, NO YOU CANNOT HAVE IT FOR £335, NO I WILL NOT MEET YOU IN THE MIDDLE, NO I WILL NOT HAVE IT SET UP FOR YOU FOR FREE. DO YOU BLOODY WANT IT OR NOT?

Err, the wankers who I have to be in charge of at work (only two of them, total Kappa-slapper rude boys who'd rather be looking in the mirror admiring their baseball caps than doing ANYTHING useful AT ALL.

People who slag off my love of Pet Sounds because it doesnt have 'pumping choons' on it.

Radiohead fanboys.

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Ekydus

People who go into a store and ask someone who works there where something is and expect them to know everything about the store.
(Yeah - right... just started work there... NOT going to know everything etc)

Conversely I hate it when I have to ask where things are in a shop because my friends refuse to. Also being the only one in my group of friends (or so it seems) to be able to get a waiter/waitress to come to our table without waving like a loon or clicking you fingers*

*-The worst thing you can do ever

S

Swift^

Embedded fucking adverts.

You know, the gay ones on their own seperate layer, with all sorts of moving shit. They follow the page as you scroll down. They hide the close button.

FUCK OFF.

Pills that are fine on the up, but baaaaaaaaaad on the down.

YUCK

People that start sentences with classic phrases like "I don't mean to be racist.. but", or "I'm not racist but those..".

SORT YOUR HEAD OUT.

Alcohol. The biggest joke that's probably present in modern society, and one of the biggest contradictions in laws in many countries.

IT KILLS MORE PEOPLE AND DAMAGES MORE TO YOUR BRAIN AND BODY THAN ANY OTHER DRUG OUT THERE. If it were 'discovered' in the last hundred years or so, it would probably be one of the most controlled substances on the planet - and highly, highly illegal. There's nothing else that takes so much control away from your body and mind.

People that won't ever let go of calling smokers retards. They don't hassle you to smoke, they don't insult you for smoking, they don't try and bring you down and tell you what to do with you life. Yes, they (we) know all the health risks, hazards - every single bloody thing about them - however, it would be nice to go a day without someone on your case about it. If we cared; if we were worried about it as much as you people think we should be: then we'd be starting to do something about it. And when a smoke tries to do something about it, they tell everyone, because they need all the help they can get.

I SMOKE YES, BUT IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND LET ME HAVE 4 MINUTES OF DEEP BREATHING PLEASURE TA.

People that take drugs without exensively researching or knowing what they're getting themselves into.

I HOPE YOUR BRAIN MELTS AND YOU DIE QUICKLY AND PAINFULLY, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SEE THINGS FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES IF YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT KILLING YOURSELF.

This season's bunch of Chelsea fans.

OH DO FUCK OFF AND DIE, YOU SAY IT EVERY SEASON - AND EVERY SEASON IT'S THE SAME. See you high/mid table at the end of the season again guys!

T

Tom

Originally posted by echo
People who think they can haggle in a shop.

I always haggle, if I fail, I just go elsewhere and try again. I've saved lots of money doing this.

E

echo

Don't buy anything from me then :]

You may have discount if you take our ripoff extended warranties. That is all.

D

dr_jo

Hates:

The people who phone me at work at a mail order company, and then moan that I can't prioritise their order.
People who phone the credit card order line, who want to pay by cash!
People who come through to the order line at work with enquires, because the enquiries line is busy...
(Sorry, just started a new job, having to get used to being polite to stupid and annoying people...)

Loves:

The money I make from my new job
My Ben :-D
Shopping (esspecially in Manchester)
Dwarf chinese hamsters
Pretty much any small cute furry animal.

E

Ekydus

Those crappy insurance adverts on TV really get on my nerves.

Oh and the really long TimeShare ones.

T

TedTheDog

Originally posted by Swift^

People that won't ever let go of calling smokers retards.

Actually, whilst I think questioning the intelligence of someone actually harming themselves through smoking is valid reasoning, I agree the pointless name calling doesnt actually help. Sorry about that.

I SMOKE YES, BUT IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND LET ME HAVE 4 MINUTES OF DEEP BREATHING PLEASURE TA.
Well, in a way yes, you should have the right to do exactly this.
My point is if it was just you breathing that shit in, then it would your request would be reasonable. But it isnt, you share it with the rest of us, against our wishes.

And even if you did keep the smoke to yourselves, smokers cost us taxpayers billions every year looking after your smoking related health problems.

Anyway, I better be going now, its long way down from this horse....

S

Swift^

It's your own damn fault for going to smokey places like pubs then. :D

M

mr.Blacky

And lets not forget how much tax the smokers pay :(
Next to that you non-smokers should get your own pubs.

X

Xavier

I've had a thought about this over the evening...

my biggest hate?

townies... without question

we see way too many of them at the moment, living in a built up area...

All those burberry baseball caps, i've been tempted a couple of times to reach for my crossman and fire a few rounds at the sea of gobby townie scum which floats past here on the weekends...

It's almost like they're all adhering to some undocumented uniform, the burberry cap and puffer jacket, under which sometimes you'll spot a shirt tucked into 'tracky bottoms' which are in turn tucked into white sports socks... with 'smart shoes' :eek7: if that weren't offensive enough they try and start on anyone walking past, young lads, girls and old people, and so far the police have done sweet fa :eek:

i mean wtf?

If there was ever a call for ethnic cleansing, I vote we start there... damnit I'll even line them up outside the gas chamber :flame: along with teds ringtone-happy mobile users I reckon we've got at least enough to start our own mini-holocaust :D

J

Jonaldo

You smoke and don't drink and talk about affecting people bodies? :rolleyes:

One major hate I've got is when people insist on having their mobiles on ULTRA UBER HYPER MEGA LOUD mode then proceeding to have a text message conversation with someone :eek: it's like they're saying "oooh look at me I'm popular, someone's texting me". Can't they just put their phone on quiet and keep it in their hand/on the table in front of them? Fuckheads.

Oh and those people who have to show their mates ringtones :eek: FUCK OFF!

X

Xavier

always seem to get one idiot over the course of a long journey who wants to listen to the first 5 seconds of all 150 of the new polyphonic ringtones on their phone... how I've resisted getting out of my chair and ramming said handset down their throat sideways is beyond me...

Coming back from Manchester recently, in the quiet coach of one of those new virgin 'voyager' trains, I not only witnessed a woman f*ck around with said ringtones, but then also proceed to try and argue the point with the guard, claiming the big silver 'quiet zone' signs they've added weren't prominent enough, and then that they were only a guidance, not a requirement :eek7:

:flame: :flame: :flame:

that's another 80,000 for the death list then :eek:

M

.mef.

I thought this was going to be a thread about 'The running man'.

K

kameleon

Originally posted by TedTheDog
Actually, whilst I think questioning the intelligence of someone actually harming themselves through smoking is valid reasoning, I agree the pointless name calling doesnt actually help. Sorry about that.

Well, in a way yes, you should have the right to do exactly this.
My point is if it was just you breathing that shit in, then it would your request would be reasonable. But it isnt, you share it with the rest of us, against our wishes.

And even if you did keep the smoke to yourselves, smokers cost us taxpayers billions every year looking after your smoking related health problems.

Anyway, I better be going now, its long way down from this horse....

Not one to be pedantic, but its smokers paying tax on cigarettes that is helping the NHS to stay alive. I seem to recall someone mention someone else having a huge bong that is too big to fill. It's drug users that are costing us taxpayers millions a year in having to police ports to catch smugglers

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by Will
Move to Oz, ffs. Its summer there. Just ditch her once you have a work permit.

I hate flesh eating tropical dieseases.

S

sad_mung

Originally posted by Swift^
IT (alcohol)KILLS MORE PEOPLE AND DAMAGES MORE TO YOUR BRAIN AND BODY THAN ANY OTHER DRUG OUT THERE. If it were 'discovered' in the last hundred years or so, it would probably be one of the most controlled substances on the planet - and highly, highly illegal. There's nothing else that takes so much control away from your body and mind.
A bit like ciggies then?
People that won't ever let go of calling smokers retards. They don't hassle you to smoke, they don't insult you for smoking, they don't try and bring you down and tell you what to do with you life. Yes, they (we) know all the health risks, hazards - every single bloody thing about them -
Which is a bit crazy as you go on to say...
People that take drugs without exensively researching or knowing what they're getting themselves into.

I HOPE YOUR BRAIN MELTS AND YOU DIE QUICKLY AND PAINFULLY, PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SEE THINGS FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES IF YOU'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT KILLING YOURSELF.
So people who take drugs and shit without knowing what they are doing is better than people who take other dangerous substances like ciggies and know full well the consequences to themselves and others are? WEIRD!

S

Swift^

Yes, because they are able to make an informed decision.

Using their brain.

Something you seemed incapable of using before making that post, please learn.

S

sad_mung

Oh boo hoo.

"I'm a smoker I can't stop smoking, I'm killing myself and others around me, please help."

Pathetic.

T

Testin da Cable

I've just discovered I hate waiting. more precise: when others are waiting for me while I'm waiting for someone else. drives me up the bloody wall ://

S

Swift^

That reminds me.

I'm still waiting for my fucking phone to be returned to me.

*calls insurers*

T

Tom

Originally posted by kameleon
Not one to be pedantic, but its smokers paying tax on cigarettes that is helping the NHS to stay alive

er no, not really. It costs the country more to have people suffering from or dying of cancer, both fiscally and socially.

And it fucking stinks.

W

Wij

Originally posted by DBs
I love

waking up when i want
going out when i want
not coming home if i want
treating myself to "toys" without anyone moaning about it

I hate DBs :eek:

S

Swift^

For some reason I just remembered that Tom once claimed Lorraine Kelly was very beautiful.

ROTFL, why are you on this planet?

W

Will

Originally posted by Tom
er no, not really. It costs the country more to have people suffering from or dying of cancer, both fiscally and socially.
Ahem.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Wij
I hate DBs :eek:

/me bows

Also forgot a few things:

I hate

Cancer
Waiting for important post to arrive and then the bastard posties go on strike

I love

receiving nice cheques thru the post from my old house that go straight into the "toy" fund
my mummy
my daddy
my bro/sisters

That is all for now.

M

MYstIC G

Hate:
  • People that "think" or "know better": No you don't fucking know better, your ideas for the highway code (etc) are all about as intelligent as a person who wants to be taken from behind by an electric cattle prod.
  • Taking shit from people who are too stupid to realise they are in no position to be handing it out.
  • When you ask someone to do something & they then instantly go and do the exact fucking opposite even though doing that actually makes there own life harder as well as yours.
  • Watching the things/people I care about suffering.
Love:
  • Orange: Just the colour.
  • Daydreaming

Users who are viewing this thread