who loves you and who do you love?

T

Tom

So you'd rather somebody you knew died because you would pay less in tax?

W

Will

Originally posted by Tom
So you'd rather somebody you knew died because you would pay less in tax?
I'm pointing out your statement was wrong. I'm quite happy sitting on the fence about the smoking thing.

T

throdgrain

I like Badgers

badger_night.jpeg

I dont like Tractors

groupinshed.jpg

Enough already.

T

TedTheDog

Actually, I think this thread was getting plain nasty (yes, I know I was part of the problem hence my earlier apology) and I'm pleased to see a few people actually posting positively.

So to those of you that had the soul to list things you love (Yoni, Dibs and Meg to name those I can remember as I type this) I'd like to say thanks, your posts stand out.

T

throdgrain

I thought my post was easily the best, and most heartfelt :(

T

Testin da Cable

funny you should say that Mr. Ted, as I was having a conversation about the very thing with a mate while we did some sunday afternoon pubbing.
the jist of it was that I instantly see the negative in nearly all things, while he is such an optimist that he has to press himself to see negative aspects. an example: we are driving somewhere when our car breaks down.

I'd be like...."FFS now we have to wait three hours for the AA to get orf their arses!! I bet it's going to rain too, look at those clouds :/" while he'd be all "ooh, lets enjoy ourselves and chill out while we wait for the nice AA people to fix our car! I hope they stay away for ages!!"

well, perhaps not very accurate, but you know what I mean, I guess. thing is, while I sometimes worry about his supreme confidence that all things will turn out OK, I also worry about myself. I want some optimism too!!

R

r32

Originally posted by ECA

btw skylines are not the win, AE86 all the way babeh!

The R32 my name refers to is not a Skyline :)

Anyway some loves:-

Cigarettes. I've been a smoker and a non-smoker. The smoking days will be remembered more fondly. The anti-smoking brigade really don't know what they're missing out on. They think they do (THEY R STINKEH AND TEHY MAEK YUO DIE!!"!!!"!"!"), but they really don't. And less of the drain on the economy thanks. Going by the A.S.H figures the Government makes about £6billion a year out of us, so we're probably helping the economy more than non-smokers.

Empty back roads. It's time to have some fun.

Burger King. Bring it on.

Good music. It can take you places nothing else can.

Acid. Taken properly it's as safe as houses and the comedy potential is boundless.

W

Wij

I agree about fags but I took acid regularly for 5 years and I still get nasty flashbacks now.

Bad me. Drugs r bad mmmkey !

C

Cdr

Okay, as this has turned into likes;

I like snow, getting up in the morning to see the ground covered in it is magical. I also like standing out in it, looking up and seeing thousands upon thousands of snow flakes comming down (yes, I'm a big child at heart).

I like beer. Namely Caffreys.

I like listening to music loud.

I like ham, tomato and salad cream sandwiches.

I like sitting and doing nothing all day - cos I'm lazy.

W

Wij

I like a good long wank. Failing that, sex is cool too.

L

L_Plates

I like :

Beer
My wife ;)
My PC
And all of you ugly twats :)

D

doh_boy

My Likes then

The countryside (Mayo in particular).

Drinking next to an open fire (peat preferable).

Being with friends (soppy bastard I know).

Guiness (Irish Preferable).

Working with the radio on (with decent radio station NOT SHIT LIKE Key 103 etc generic dance/r&b shit).

T

Testin da Cable

just another hate thing: I hate excel. I especially hate excel when it suddenly says "DATA RANGE TOO COMPLEX" or something like that and crashes to the desktop. crashes as in work all gone. thank god it was all temporary preformatting stuff. I'm well versed in the ways of microsoft office and thus not stupid enough to keep my main document open while fiddling with data ://////// / / / /

X

xane

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
I'd be like...."FFS now we have to wait three hours for the AA to get orf their arses!! I bet it's going to rain too, look at those clouds :/" while he'd be all "ooh, lets enjoy ourselves and chill out while we wait for the nice AA people to fix our car! I hope they stay away for ages!!"

That's like me and the missus, when I shout and scream blue murder at the poncy "max power" spoiler-mobile that just cut me up on the A102, she's like "don't be nasty to him, maybe his poor old mother is ill in hospital and he's rushing to her side".

P.S. Tell the AA you have a kid in the car and they make you a priority :)

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by Wij
I don't know but when I find out I'm nicking her.

Well when you nick here , ask if she has a sister for me :)

W

Wij

Originally posted by L_Plates
Well when you nick here , ask if she has a sister for me :)

Yes, she has a 20stone sister who hates PCs and washing.

W

Wij

She loves sucking cocks.

She also eats raw chillies all day long.

C

Cdr

Originally posted by xane
P.S. Tell the AA you have a kid in the car and they make you a priority :)

You could also tell them you're a doctor - then they get someone there real fast :D

S

Swift^

Originally posted by Testin da Cable

It sounds like he's hiding feelings. You should sit down and have a talk.

T

Testin da Cable

it had crossed my mind that the example could be interpreted in a manner as to cause innuendo and confusion to become rife amongst young deviants ;)

Users who are viewing this thread