Whine thread 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Express all your feelings here and doctor freddyshouse will help you deal with it !
I hate : radar users , pets that goes for healers because they are on defensive ,
new "not visible" system", "blabla is to steep to climb" , archers range , speedwarps , charge , moc , instantinterrupts , banelord abilities , twf , sojourner/cure mezz on healers , resistrate on lvl 50 spells , stun on cabapet, intercept on smpet , paladin endrange ,
And probably a 100 other things I forgot.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
hmm I hate hmz .. that they dont wanna ship cata to estonia.. then alb zerg .. alb pets .. and adding hibs :S

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
I hate, TOA, spirit thurg,when CCer dont lead,sorc RR5 ability,aggro mobs in NF,server lagg,downtime...etc :D :m00:

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
i hate that my rog hammer aint dyable when some are :(

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't hate any char 'balance' issues, I don't hate chanters, baseline stun, 3 x FZ in a group, zerkers frontload damage, moc3, or any of that stuff.

I 'hate' people who see the need to cheat in a community-based online game.

That is all.

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
I hate that cabbies dont have aoe insta red nearsight with 4000 range, and that we dont get insta mezz on bolt range. I also dont like that cabbies dont get aoe insta stun aswell. GIVE IT ALL. and nerf pallies btw!! they to op, and its pissing me off

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Hypocrites who whine about zergs but dont mind adding to fights and going 9v1 or 10v1!

Funkybunny

Banned
i hate the fact that hunters is the only bowmenstealthers who dont get evade 3. i hate scouts with 400+dex and 42 shield + mob3, i hate adders, i hate the aliens trying to eat my brain, i hate shrooms who happily ignores los and keeps nuking, i hate chainstunning pets, i hate fz, i hate lamers who uncovers stealthers infront of fg's and just run away letting the fg eat the poor sod who stands there. i hate low populationservers like prydwen, i hate hibs being so overpowered i hate baselinestun i hate the melee immune necropet, i hate that if you get a necro pet down, somone else just wacks the necro and he gets all the rp leaving you sitting with 10% health, and nothing to show for it, i hate slow pop on artis, i hate leveling artis, i hate lagging getting a lagspike and falling off the boat in the middle of north sea, i hate it when i dont have a disembark macro and i type /dis to get off and instead find myself ungrped, i hate danes, i hate ppl who dont wanna pl me for free ^^, i hate albs, i hate albs, i hate hibs i hate how boring the crafting is, i hate that mid dont have a petspamclass, i hate that mid has the lowest utility buffbotclass, i hate not being able to dualwield or carry a shield as a hunter, i hate that midgard is the only class who cant let a assassin put weapon on the bowman weapons, i hate the impact relics have, i hate not being able to retake keeps because of shrooms, i hate fgs who go around taking 1 tower around every keep just so we cant port anywhere resulting in even more people logging / go pve, i hate speedchant getting interrupted by dots, i hate that backstyle in spearstyle seems bugged. i hate not being able to have a good stunstyle, i hate going ld right after summoning on a artifact, i hate not being able to use IP in fz, i hate goa, and i hate mythic. and i hate this game.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
I hate the fucking attidute that most of DAoC players have,although they are high RR and experienced.
-I have a Fixed FG i am going to farm Alb zerg , i kill them -then go to irc and say omg we killed 3fg albs there.BUT if i die FFS FUCKING ALB ZERG we cant play like this although i knew that the tower had many albs -_-
I also dont like players who raised their RR at NF and talking about tactics, strategy , skill,and generally how to play ><
I also dont like Mid/Hib attidute.
you take relics= you destroyed the action - they take relics even in AC raid = nice and more action
you dont have good alb/grp = you have to stay and fight - mid/hib dont have a good grp=after 1 wipe all logging due to cba getting killed again.
I also dont like PvERs.
-
@ Lorfo
Strange to metion that you dont like speedwarps , charge , moc , instantinterrupts , banelord abilities , twf , sojourner/cure mezz on healers , resistrate on lvl 50 spells , stun on cabapet, intercept on smpet , paladin endrange .

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
I hate the fucking attidute that most of DAoC players have,although they are high RR and experienced.
-I have a Fixed FG i am going to farm Alb zerg , i kill them -then go to irc and say omg we killed 3fg albs there.BUT if i die FFS FUCKING ALB ZERG we cant play like this although i knew that the tower had many albs -_-
I also dont like players who raised their RR at NF and talking about tactics, strategy , skill,and generally how to play ><
I also dont like Mid/Hib attidute.
you take relics= you destroyed the action - they take relics even in AC raid = nice and more action
you dont have good alb/grp = you have to stay and fight - mid/hib dont have a good grp=after 1 wipe all logging due to cba getting killed again.
I also dont like PvERs.
-
@ Lorfo
Strange to metion that you dont like speedwarps , charge , moc , instantinterrupts , banelord abilities , twf , sojourner/cure mezz on healers , resistrate on lvl 50 spells , stun on cabapet, intercept on smpet , paladin endrange .

That means that u hate me ? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom