Whine thread 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Big mouthed ebayers... treat ebayers like cheat's... ban the lot of them.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
only things that really annoy me are mincer insta stun and speedwarps

...and people with DK at the end of their name :p

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Geuin said:
I hate, TOA, spirit thurg,when CCer dont lead,sorc RR5 ability,aggro mobs in NF,server lagg,downtime...etc :D :m00:

I hate fun to fight GGs buggering off to WoW just because they got owned by TT just one too many times :kissit:

P.S: Don't agree on this Mister Geuin? Get yer ass back into DAoC and prove us wrong ! :D

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
I hate mezz/stuns/roots, guard range and cheats.

I love a good fight (especially 1 on 1), regardless of who wins :clap:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
...and people with DK at the end of their name :p
Got to agree, there is nothing worse then that. Well maybe people having UK after thier name but they are rare.

Helme

Resident Freddy
WiZe^ said:
and the bone healers should geat spread heal :m00: t
That would be pretty bad as the spreadheal heals for about 250-350ish if your solo and adds up to more if you are grouped and as far as I know pets dont add to the pool that get redistrubated across the group. So it would be better if they casted speccheals :p

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
I hate Kalammer(Stop targetting me first for fucks sake :twak: )
I hate the mincer who has "heheyougotstunned" name
I hate the idea of not being able to catch-kill Alpha anywhere
I hate everyone who abuses strafing-walking through to win :wanker:

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
I hate ghey chanters that have 2 abuse insta debuff 2 interrupt to win fights :m00: e.g Brack

I also hate charge and all good mid light tanks that seem 2 go for me very early in fights :( eg korg, fuji, blazor, raid, poky ect ect :twak:

and i also hate the fact that nearly nobody seems 2 solo in NF :m00:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
I hate ppl who always has to use strafing/windowdragging/walkingthrough to win a fight, who just can't bare the thought to lose.

I also hate ppl who spam emotes at you when youre dead when theyve been at least 4v1.

I also hate ppl who even though they are a stealther duo or trio feels that they have to use fz, instastun and the whole package when you are at 40% when the fight started.

Ofc one doesn't like things like sorc lt's and stuff like that, but thats unavoidable and at least theres always something to counter most things

That felt good :cheers:

Calo

Part of the furniture
i hate ppl like alithiel or that lorf dude who think that FG vs FG is the rule in a Realm versus Realm game.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i hate people who sit in irc all day whining about how crap daoc is and still play it, fuck off to wow already.

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
i hate ppl like alithiel or that lorf dude who think that FG vs FG is the rule in a Realm versus Realm game.

Where did you get that idea?

Alithiel PREFERS FG fights, it's his way of playing. He's smart enough to know it's not the rule. In fact, we discuss the fact that Mythic's 'rule' seems to lean towards large epic battles/zergs more every day. And even though we don't like it, we accept it and try to make the best of it.

So please, think first.. type later

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
i hate Hestethun and his ranger friend at beno east bridge and that bard+bm duo that always kill me because i suck

Arthur

Banned
Milky said:
Where did you get that idea?

Alithiel PREFERS FG fights, it's his way of playing. He's smart enough to know it's not the rule. In fact, we discuss the fact that Mythic's 'rule' seems to lean towards large epic battles/zergs more every day. And even though we don't like it, we accept it and try to make the best of it.

So please, think first.. type later

indeed, thats why he used to run in fgs in odin's gate in old frontiers at around 11pm gmt rolling all the solo/duo peeps. Oh I also hate post mortem, and 90% of the other hib stealthers. But I love noobinhood tbh.

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Arthur said:
indeed, thats why he used to run in fgs in odin's gate in old frontiers at around 11pm gmt rolling all the solo/duo peeps.

strong comment, you leave me speechless :eek:

Marc

FH is my second home
I hate Calo cos i said on TS "dont attack Calo, let me solo him" and he then proceeded to hand my my arse :(

On a more serious note. I hate radar with a passion. I personally think its pathetic that people feel a need to cheat at an online computer game.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Calo said:
I hate ppl like calo who cant learn the simple game mechanics of daoc and have to zerg to be able to get some rps

rure

Fledgling Freddie
I hate you.

and I think shadowz should eat something. an ersbodapizza

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i hate that i love this smiley so fucking much --> :twak:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeah, i hate ppl in fg's who whine at everyone else if they die, never their own fault, cause theyre perfect and absolutely flawless... :wanker:

And ppl treating all shamans like buffbots, who think theyre just there to buff and serve them at all times, and f*cking whine about not being healed/rezzed when theyre stupid enough to run into an alb zerg solo :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom