Which race?

Which side/race will you play?

• Total voters

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
High/dark elf, untill they come with Eldar or necrons

DUDE? are u on crack or smth WTF?! NECRONS AND ELDAR ARE 40k JESUS

im probably gonna be a chaos chosen, since i will be one of the first 40s id be cool

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Dammit you mean i can't be a Space Marine either? :m00:

Not long now til we find out about the pointy ears...i'm still 90% sure i'll be goin' stunty.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I like what the look is like on some of them there darkalvs...

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie
nah just meant to everyone in general.. would hate to think that loads of people are gonna go out and buy this game just because itll be FOTM MMORPG... hope website will inform people properly otherwise will end up with loads of people going dark elf or greenskinz.

Personally chaos/empire... originally played as Blood Angels :flame: good story line behind em too, still have my codec kicking about somewhere same with Chaos

TBH I tend to love greenskins

Black when I played Warhammer and 40k, in Warhammer I had a huge army under the banner of Khorne (my regiment of chaos knights alone was enough to make some armys turn and flee)

In 40k though it was all about the greenskins, I had a huge (about 100-strong) gretchin wall to protect my main force at my prime, with a massive battlewagon (self built of course) and numerous butchered vehicles, including one of the old style land raiders which I got bored of being so drab :) (these are using some of the older 40 rules whereby orcs could do what they liked to vehicles really, had a huge battlecannon on the front of that land raider hehehe)

Anyway, I just love the greenskin mentality really. Empire always struck me as boring, High elves up their own arses (although their archers always worried me, especially as a khorne player, damn ranged units), and dwarves just never appealed. Greenskins I didn't mind, Dark elves were in the same kind of boat as high elves, never really bothered with them. Going on that logic I guess my logical choice would be Chaos

One problem

I don't lie Tzeentch :s :(

At the moment, I'm thinking either Empire/Witchhunter, one of the Goblin classes, Dwarf Engineer, or a Chaos Marauder. Major point will be depending on where Celtic Fist go, destruction or order really. Also depends what the elf classes look like, as up themselves as elves are, can't hurt to look :)

Xtrion

Fledgling Freddie
HE or DE depends on what side LoE will go :england:

but i say, all prydwen/alb players go same server same side :) couse we totally owned in daoc :) gogo

GHudston

Fledgling Freddie
Dwarf definately, I'm undecided on class though, either iron breaker or engineer. I'll have a greenskin alt too, probably a choppa, solely because they amuse me and I think that it'd be interesting to play things from two different sides of a conflict.

Draig

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as DE assassins are out as the DE melee DPS I want me one of these :)

:england:

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Black when I played Warhammer and 40k, in Warhammer I had a huge army under the banner of Khorne (my regiment of chaos knights alone was enough to make some armys turn and flee)

This reminds me, I haven't read anything about fear/terror, anyone knows if these are still factors?

/edit Yeah, rodents rule. Eat more warpstone.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Im very inclined to Greenskins, specially Choppas!!!, tho i fear rvr scheme will favour ranged dps over melee (nitemares of WoW alterac valley haunt my dreams :( )

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Im very inclined to Greenskins, specially Choppas!!!, tho i fear rvr scheme will favour ranged dps over melee (nitemares of WoW alterac valley haunt my dreams :( )

Depends, AV wasn't an Open World like in Daoc, it was much more of a 2-way lane where everyone could line up behind a tree on a hill and shoot the people who were coming by.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Depends, AV wasn't an Open World like in Daoc, it was much more of a 2-way lane where everyone could line up behind a tree on a hill and shoot the people who were coming by.

Well in WAR there are kind of BGs too apart from open world, necesary for the realm interests, thus i fear situations 'ala AV...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom