Which race?

Which side/race will you play?

• Total voters

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
As I have promised my self I will test Warhammer out, I will choose Greenskins. Or that's just what I think for the moment.

And what im prolly going to do is either Black orc or healing shaman. :)

But can't say anything yet. I don't know anything about the game and such.
Greenskins are just my favourite for the moment.

jocelynn

Fledgling Freddie
Ello :)

Can't wait for the game to come out now :)

I really wanted a break from being the "albs" but now it looks like everybody else is going to roll destruction too. Saying that this is only a poll of people browsing FH, who knows what Mr Casual Gamer will think when it's released :p

If Mythic to this properly like they are claiming, the different sides should be balanced. I'm afraid that wont happen, so I'm worried that I will get stuck on a side being penalised for having the greater number.

I'll probably go Dark Elves anyway tho- cos I really think I would look good as a dark elve babe in a scanty leather bikini lol :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
I have 4k Lizardmen army and 3k Bretonnian army on tabletop but none will go live (atleast soon :( ) so prolly will hit empire .... my question is.. will be any cavalry on tha game? cause it would be awesome...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Guindor said:
I have 4k Lizardmen army and 3k Bretonnian army on tabletop but none will go live (atleast soon :( ) so prolly will hit empire .... my question is.. will be any cavalry on tha game? cause it would be awesome...

Not a defo word yet but from interviews it's highly unlike that there will be mounted combat at least at release.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Since i found out about W.A.R. i wanted to play an orc tank of some description.

I still do... I am certain my forst toon will be a black orc.

However...

The full version of the WAR trailer REALLY got me into wanting to play a chaos warrior too... So i see myself having an orc toon, a chaos toon, and probably a dark elf toon as well at some point.

(the last fight in the trailer REALLY captures the feel of a chaos warrior i think...)

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
gonna wait till beta to find out which side i will be going.
but got quiet a lot of info bout dwarf hammers,good damage.

but lets see wot beta is like before i say which side i go really.
:england:

Asuyi

Fledgling Freddie
I hesitated between High elves or dark elves, but I think I'll choose the dark side :D:cool:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Way too early to tell for me, no spell lists and some sides and races/classes haven't even been made yet it seems so I'll wait till they bring out alot more info untill I'll decide which class and side I want to play on but am 90% sure it's going to be a healer type class though.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
can't decide can't decide - brain aneurism.

Though I do like the sound of a witch hunter....

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I'll probably chose something on the side of Destruction but undecided between dark elves and greenskins atm

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
Well, seeing how both the Empire and Chaos are the most boring of all the races (yes, they're humans... and some of em got crab claws.. wow!) I can pretty easily discard them from the list.. Greenskins look like pure 100% raw killing machines and that attracts me atleast :/ I do enjoy a good berserking now and then!

sooooo, Greenskins all the way! dno why it would be wow kiddies picking Greenskins when Chaos is the fotm ... always were and always will be :p

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie

There wont be any mounted fighting, however, they said that they may implement mounts for the races..

sooooo, what we have concluded is :

NO MOUNTED FIGHTING.
POSSIBLY MOUNTS.

Over to you, Bill.

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Witch Hunter for me will be my first char , i hear lots of great things for this char and im sure will be fun to play ...

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Cant really decide, its gonna be a support char either way. Prolly smth with xxxx ELVes!!! :>

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking of a Chaos Zealot, or a Chosen, not sure - will have to wait until release :)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
well I like being an underdog so im going good guys :p Empire, warrior priest :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
awesome, looks like alliance are going to be outnumbered :flame: meaning my dwarfs gunna have alot of grudges :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
There wont be any mounted fighting, however, they said that they may implement mounts for the races..

sooooo, what we have concluded is :

NO MOUNTED FIGHTING.
POSSIBLY MOUNTS.

Over to you, Bill.

hmmm, didnt they say that mounts are going to be in, and theyre going to be accesible very early on due to the "leveling" system of WAR? or have they changed this?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Very tough choices.

My 1st character in most games is a Dwarf.

But this time it will be chaos, then greenskins, then dwarfs and finally empire. Though this is all subject to change at whim and what the rest of the TC group plays.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
You can bet ya bottom dollar that the mighty ''Skaven'' are gona be implemented in an expansion!!!
I will definately be playing them as i had a huge army back in the day that costs me hundreds!! :england:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Wonder if they have thought about balance issues with the sides, in wow alot of servers have alliance advantage, a few servers have horde. In daoc you have Alb outnumbering the other 2 sides together..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Wonder if they have thought about balance issues with the sides, in wow alot of servers have alliance advantage, a few servers have horde. In daoc you have Alb outnumbering the other 2 sides together..

...well...luckily hibs had the advantage of actually having brains:p
(getting old cows out of the sloot) whihi

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Seeing how much they push Destruction with their PR, the "bad guys" winning most of the fights in the intro cinematic and so forth - yeah, they've thought about it.

I'm still hoping they let people pick a side -before- being recommended a server to play on. That ought to help the balancing a bit. (recommended, "full" server etc.)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats a very good idea Whisperess but there maybe one problem there...
What happens when you and 20 of ya mates, even a guild from a previous 'game' want to be all be on the same server for obvious reasons?
Maybe they can sort that out somehow?

Good idea anyhow and that should definately be implemented imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom