Which guild do u Fear Most ?

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Good players indeed to bad you never roam in 1fg cuz i have never yet seen it happen.

youe never see us in 1fg because we have to get an fg to stand a chance vs your mini zerg:p

B

benedictines

Old LA - but never see em in Odins so havent seen em for ages

NP - as Mag said - they turn up = time to log

S

skyrie

No fear, why would I solo unbuffed in Odins if not? :) I like fighting guild groups, they tend to provide the best fights.

If theres guilds to name for some hate, It'd be the zergguilds :/

D

Denisée

Originally posted by eneq
But i dont like meeting NP casue they never comes 1 fg and always know there targets...

Is it something I have not gotten with me?

Lately I see LA with 2fgs and VGN witn 2fgs, NEVER 1fg. Only hibs I use to see in a fg is IG, might be cause they got problems getting a second group.

The other is. NP prefere to go in one fg. If they can't do it in emain they go Odin's. If there should happen to be two fgs out, they run seperat, except if they plan to take out a zerg they have died on a few times allready.

Only fg I use to see out there of albs is the stealthzerg. Else they tend to all pack into one big nice zerg and run like one....

S

skyrie

Well now I fear Outlaws group.

They die in seconds then return with 6 fg more to kill your fg :x

N

Novamir

NP have always been the #1 challenge to my rvr groups :) don't fear them but respect their skilled exploiting of mid's best points ;)

alb grps...probably BF? mainly coz i dont think they leave apk before BoF, SoS, and all other actives are up :p - and ofc they have kate!

i think CF started the first guild 1fg in hib for emain raiding led by me, cuth or jinx :)

Q

Qte Eth

uh id say very old np,when only mids had 2 ae insta cc and they were not affected by resist and range Oo good 31 second mes
was kinda overpowered

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Denisée
Is it something I have not gotten with me?

Lately I see LA with 2fgs and VGN witn 2fgs, NEVER 1fg. Only hibs I use to see in a fg is IG, might be cause they got problems getting a second group.

Nah we just don't aim at fielding 2fg like LA and VGN do. No criticism to them btw; we're happy moving as 1fg, they're happy as 2fg, everybody's happy etc.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Novamir
i think CF started the first guild 1fg in hib for emain raiding led by me, cuth or jinx :)

Ya CF and CBH used to be the big players in RvR in the first months ( ; Not a coincedence they're still the 2 largest alliances ( ; RvR was played very different from today though. Rps are nice, but when there was no rps, people played more for the sense of achievement, reputation and honor, and less for rps imho.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Novamir

remember when you grouped nooby me and you, me, Giolla, Gargo, Anakha(?) and some other killed Mebds etc? That was fun. went to emain later and fought some mids. We pwned untill we got apart from eachother at amg and a purple Teza(to me) showed up with some friends and sent us back to mBeo ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
we're happy moving as 1fg
Right, but it doesn't prevent from moving as 2 FGs on occasion. ;)

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Denisée

Only fg I use to see out there of albs is the stealthzerg. Else they tend to all pack into one big nice zerg and run like one....

Not true, Black legion have been playing as 1fg lately but you have the age old problem of group balance. To get a balanced group of albs you need at least these classes.

PBT Theurg
Paladin
Mincer
Sorceror
Cleric
Armsman

Thing is thats 6 characters who dont do particualy good dmg, leaving you with 2 spots, which you really want ice wizzies for.

The main problem is hibs, for example (no whine here) have bards that can end regen (paladin), speed (mincer) mez (sorc), so you get 1 class for our 3. Yes, the alb classes have other benefits but theres still no high dmg dealers there.

Thats why albs need to run in 2fg.. to get the balance and have dmg dealers as well as the pre-requisite group balancing classes.

I dont know a great deal about how mid groups work so I cant comment on them.

A

adari

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
- warden
- 2x bard (Div/Alme/Lav/Die/Arma/Janious/Doug; always 1 main 1 backup)
- sometimes a druid
- sometimes a valewalker
- 1/more shades/rangers
- rest bm

And usually not a fg, in my experience ( ; I hardly ever see IG groups with shield tanks or mages. We do ok without em, but we're uber with em (and sometimes we're uber without em too :p )

you forgot to mention you once had an animist groupped

=p

P

Pandemic

old LA without any doubt all current hib rvr grps are a joke (unless were outnumbered we always win) and the less said about the albs the better

O

old.MikhailGudlik

dont fear anyguild.
But i think NP are good.
And old LA was pretty cool too=]

S

StormriderX

Don't fear anyone guild but NP are the best out there at the moment.

As for pandemic's comment - that's probably more due to la than player skillz :m00:

P

Pikabu

Originally posted by eneq
Basically 1 fg 1 fg i dont fear anyone cause we wins 90 % of the time.

But i dont like meeting NP casue they never comes 1 fg and always know there targets...

plz.
NP allways goes in 1fg.
When 2fg's is needed almost all of NP says they rather run in 1fg
and if there is more fg's needed we stop the rvr cause noone in
NP likes to zerg.

D

Dom

yeah , dont fear anyguild...

but if i have to say anyguild , NP is really nice if jawz & eiaals in the grp , and i love GoL ( problem is that i only saw them alone 2-3 times )

A

Aussie-

nice to see there are ppl that piss in their pants when they see guild x.
You've already lost if you dont believe you can win.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Belomar
Right, but it doesn't prevent from moving as 2 FGs on occasion. ;)

We have an average of 15 peeps online during peak times, and seeing we're more active in PvE than RvR, 2fg in RvR doesn't happen very often. We certainly don't aim to.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by adari
you forgot to mention you once had an animist groupped

=p

Ya that lvl 37 animist really did the trick ( ;

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Pikabu
plz.
NP allways goes in 1fg.
When 2fg's is needed almost all of NP says they rather run in 1fg
and if there is more fg's needed we stop the rvr cause noone in
NP likes to zerg.

haha

H

Hestetun

it was allways fun to see Wuren fight albs, ya can see the big firby go into the fight and suddenly 100 albs jumps on him and trying to kill him :) and Wuren bashing them down to the dirt dead in 1 stroke :)

H

Hestetun

it was allways fun to see Wuren fight albs, ya can see the big firby go into the fight and suddenly 100 albs jumps on him and trying to kill him :) and Wuren bashing them down to the dirt dead in 1 stroke :)

H

Hestetun

Users who are viewing this thread