Which guild do u Fear Most ?

H

Hestetun

it was allways fun to see Wuren fight albs, ya can see the big firby go into the fight and suddenly 100 albs jumps on him and trying to kill him :) and Wuren bashing them down to the dirt dead in 1 stroke :)

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Fear is for teh weak.

Tbh, i dont fear any guild at all.
But some persons killspams make me go like "Aha"...
for ex;

Gunner, Outlaw, Zoyster, Quicksilver, Dorelamh and some other random hib mages i dont know names of really...

But. Fg vs Fg... First Cohort and Black falcons with balanced grps are by far the hardest albs to take on. Especially with bof and sos up.

CF can be hard if they get the jump. Vgn if they get jump + have lots of casters.

New LA, dont know really. always seems so soft from the old days.

Never fight Gol fg vs fg anyway so no idea what they are like.

And about IG beating us everytime. ?!?!?

Still, alot depends on our healers. If we have to take a random healer in grp i guess most of the established rvr guilds could beat us fg vs fg...

S

Sharp Thing

Re: Fear is for teh weak.

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
CF can be hard if they get the jump. Vgn if they get jump + have lots of casters.

Still, alot depends on our healers. If we have to take a random healer in grp i guess most of the established rvr guilds could beat us fg vs fg...
NP beats us 90% of the time if they get the drop on us :| and you guys count on your ehalers, you are allot easier with just one healer or none at all ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Pandemic
old LA without any doubt all current hib rvr grps are a joke (unless were outnumbered we always win) and the less said about the albs the better

Ha! Beated your group of NPs today close to crauch. And please don't come and whine about that LA showed up, cuz you where already defeated by then, just had to mop up. Dunno what you did, but only mezz that landed was in the middle of the fight.

So pls stop the bullshit about you always win against even numbers since it's not true. :)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Aussie-
nice to see there are ppl that piss in their pants when they see guild x.
You've already lost if you dont believe you can win.

damnit!! Aussie_away is right!!! :(

G

Gahldir

We don't. The record IG vs NP in equal numbers (like +-2 ppl or so) are in your favour. You guys use your tools in a real nice way.

Yeah, think it more or less always comes down to healing when the initial CC has worn off.

A

alme

Originally posted by Gahldir
Ha! Beated your group of NPs today close to crauch. And please don't come and whine about that LA showed up, cuz you where already defeated by then, just had to mop up. Dunno what you did, but only mezz that landed was in the middle of the fight.

So pls stop the bullshit about you always win against even numbers since it's not true. :)

:clap:

A

alme

Tbh, i dont fear any guild at all.
But some persons killspams make me go like "Aha"...
for ex;

Gunner, Outlaw, Zoyster, Quicksilver, Dorelamh and some other random hib mages i dont know names of really...

But. Fg vs Fg... First Cohort and Black falcons with balanced grps are by far the hardest albs to take on. Especially with bof and sos up.

New LA, dont know really. always seems so soft from the old days.

Never fight Gol fg vs fg anyway so no idea what they are like.

We dont.. that was censi talking bull. But Pandemic is quite full of shit aswell.

O

old.Zoyster

Btw U Say u neva See GOL alone.... teh thing is We Travel with a Couple of members of other guilds.

Eg. Therg n Quicksilver...

and u should be scared of us :D

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Well, fyi. Pandemic isn't even in Nolby Pride, altho he plays with us some times.

G

Gahldir

Well, fyi. Pandemic isn't even in Nolby Pride, altho he plays with us some times.

still talks alot of bull if you ask me. And I don't think that you can say anything else then that group was a NP group. ;)

F

fl_gorre

a-r and old LA
NP (same as most mid guilds) is just a random zerker zerg

major respect to hippies in general
going all teh way from BK to emain to get zerged by noobish albs and mids
keep it up albs (and very few mids) are starting to learn that rvr isnt about zerging but about thos enight challenging fights with equal numbers

mids=childish realm with a FOTM or rather flavour of teh year being zerkers and sbs
99%of population got one of em prolly
/cheers for asking your mammie to wake you up at 8am in the morning

albs= phear the" lest zerg for the rp" mentality :/
we need stlong alliances and leaders but none out there

D

Divinia

Big respect to BF today trying to move as FG. Was about to get a good fight or two.. too bad that the fights occured at amg = the fellow alb zerg came and gained their 13rps kills :/

A

alme

Originally posted by Divinia
Big respect to BF today trying to move as FG. Was about to get a good fight or two.. too bad that the fights occured at amg = the fellow alb zerg came and gained their 13rps kills :/

Indeed

F

fl_gorre

albtank rp tactic= toggle closest target press /macro stick /stick hit with amethist slash toggle next target and repeat cycle4tehwin!!!!111

L

lofff

well am an old fuck, been playing this game for too long, there are loads a respected players i would name, but generalizing, not many guilds worth it.. old NP (VERY old one) was good, always run as 1 good fg, and had awesome fights.

http://lofff.galeon.com/npfg1.jpg
http://lofff.galeon.com/npfg2.jpg

Those 2 SS show how are the NP fgs nowadays, were taking the friday i think at about 3:30pm gmt, they keep like this or worse whole day long. Jump off ur high horse, thats what u do 99% time, the few (VERY few) times u dare to run as 1fg (3zerkers, 2 healers, 1shammie, skald, runie or sth like that) then we fight, sumtimes we die, most we win (regardless of the insta spamming etc) I respected a lot old NP crew, and still do, i think, but the "new" NP zerg is just bs. On the SS u can see our 8slots fg getting heavily pwned wo cassualties by ur "full group". u rock ppl
:rolleyes:

No other mid guild deserves a mention tho, never seen RG in less than 2-3 fg thought lol

BF in alb deserves respect the most, they actually make good balanced groups and run as 1fg, keep the god job :great:
FC and GoL are ok the few times they run as 1fg, but this is like once in a full moon. (And they are easier than BF grps)

anyway.. :sleeping:

K

Karlo

Loff mate, I never ever ever see CF running as 1fg, so talking explicitly about 1fg is highly hypocritical :rolleyes:

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by lofff
well am an old fuck, been playing this game for too long, there are loads a respected players i would name, but generalizing, not many guilds worth it.. old NP (VERY old one) was good, always run as 1 good fg, and had awesome fights.

http://lofff.galeon.com/npfg1.jpg
http://lofff.galeon.com/npfg2.jpg

Those 2 SS show how are the NP fgs nowadays, were taking the friday i think at about 3:30pm gmt, they keep like this or worse whole day long. Jump off ur high horse, thats what u do 99% time, the few (VERY few) times u dare to run as 1fg (3zerkers, 2 healers, 1shammie, skald, runie or sth like that) then we fight, sumtimes we die, most we win (regardless of the insta spamming etc) I respected a lot old NP crew, and still do, i think, but the "new" NP zerg is just bs. On the SS u can see our 8slots fg getting heavily pwned wo cassualties by ur "full group". u rock ppl

No other mid guild deserves a mention tho, never seen RG in less than 2-3 fg thought lol

BF in alb deserves respect the most, they actually make good balanced groups and run as 1fg, keep the god job :great:
FC and GoL are ok the few times they run as 1fg, but this is like once in a full moon. (And they are easier than BF grps)

anyway.. :sleeping:

ehm if you check the ss 2 again you would see that there is 1fg NP and 1fg RG and random ppl, who never run together.

L

lofff

Originally posted by Karlo
Loff mate, I never ever ever see CF running as 1fg, so talking explicitly about 1fg is highly hypocritical :rolleyes:

well no, LD merged CF very recently and i can assure LD never run in more than 1fg :rolleyes: And since am in CF we run as 1fg most time as in the SS.

So cut the crap:)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Guardians of zerg
Radar Guard
Nooby Pride
want me to go on?
(p.s couldn't think of 1 for first cohort :<)

Last Resort?

Butlins Resort?

Missed Port?

Jizzed CowWhore?

Oh millions!

All guilds are lovely. Love for you all. Yum yum.

a.

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.Cruel Heart
ehm if you check the ss 2 again you would see that there is 1fg NP and 1fg RG and random ppl, who never run together.

sorry, mb the SS aint explicit enuff for u, but they were running together. And they kept doing so whole afternoon/evening.

K

Karlo

well no, LD merged CF very recently and i can assure LD never run in more than 1fg :rolleyes: And since am in CF we run as 1fg most time as in the SS.

So cut the crap:)

Ive not got a prob you runnng in more then 1fg, but ss can show anything you like. I saw 2fg CF yesterday mornign, or day b4 or somin so I know seeing 1fg is rare of any guild.

Cutting crap could be messy though :p

L

lofff

Originally posted by Karlo
Ive not got a prob you runnng in more then 1fg, but ss can show anything you like. I saw 2fg CF yesterday mornign, or day b4 or somin so I know seeing 1fg is rare of any guild.

Cutting crap could be messy though :p

tbh after seen what happened on that SS, we have 2 options, a) grab another gg to run together b) go odins and mb get zerged there too

so lets say u only see us when alb/mid zerg is alrdy about or sth ;) Btw LD never run in more than 1fg, just cos we had not enuff peeps.

If i post that piccies is not to point at 1 random incident, thats the daily meal, thats NP nowadays.

K

knockout

think everyone is forgetting a mid guild. and damn so am i. what was the name of the main guy and his guild? they were always taking alb keeps and defending mid fronteir. then they moved to camlann and that was the end of them.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by knockout
think everyone is forgetting a mid guild. and damn so am i. what was the name of the main guy and his guild? they were always taking alb keeps and defending mid fronteir. then they moved to camlann and that was the end of them.

have been mentioned, Cutting Edge.

T

tazzke

Hardest...every Hib/Mid group that runs up from behind us...

that uses GP/Stuns...etc etc etc....

cause the time we can do something 1/2 group is dead by 4 pbaoe'ers...or 4 zerkers etc etc etc...

btw i still don't understand how Hib mages can run into 2FG of albs and just keep on pushing pbaoe button...
when an alb icewiz even looks at an enemy group he is dead...

Anyway...Llaw is cool...NP... and we do stand a chance 1 fg vs 1 fg...but all depends who sees who first...

Also... GoL does roam 1 fg...90% of the time...

But when you hear 3 fg hibs/mids amg...you gonna wait for some other albs to help out...GoL is good...but not uber :p
Oh....every GoL forumspammer that doesn't include me in the dreamteam -> banned from heals for 1 week :p

L

lofff

Originally posted by tazzke

btw i still don't understand how Hib mages can run into 2FG of albs and just keep on pushing pbaoe button...
when an alb icewiz even looks at an enemy group he is dead...

Also... GoL does roam 1 fg...90% of the time...

cuz alb tanks are teh sook ;x

and about gol raoming as 1fg...................... LOL

A

alme

cuz alb tanks are teh sook ;x

and about gol raoming as 1fg...................... LOL

Its true :x I saw them in a fg last month.

T

tazzke

mmm ok....log in into my account...

go emain...and count how many "GoL" members are grouped and stay together....max we ever had...happened 1 time since i joined was 3 FG... ok ok read AGAIN 1 time ! and that was 3 months ago or so...1 evening... :twak:

2 FG....happens from time to time...not that much either (certainly NOT everyday)...2-3 fg enemies is what we meet when roam anyway

1 FG... everyday...

and again...we do communicate...when we see alb x killed... and followed by 30 other deathspams you don't have to be Einstein to figure out you can't handle those enemies 1 FG when they just killed 30 others...well being alb guild at least :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom