Which guild do u Fear Most ?

F

-Freezingwiz-

Hmmm I fear RG.... they realy must need rps ! when they chase a solo mincer for 3 mins untill I´m ooe & SOS used and I get instant stunned.....

Phear Dah InstantZ

S

skyrie

Horsma, IG is the guild containing the solo unbuffed valewalker your guild groups use back position styles on to kill. The reason why IG doesnt do better than they do is that we hardly ever have a perfect group. We often lack warden or else the druid, and pack alot of stealthers (yes, we DO bring stealthers in fg vs fg rvr - and actually they do very well), plus - of course - we don't have that many mages so as for relic bonuses were pretty much on the receiving end of it when facing groups like NPs.

Don't worry Horsma, we can still put up a worthy fight.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
Hmmm I fear RG.... they realy must need rps ! when they chase a solo mincer for 3 mins untill I´m ooe & SOS used and I get instant stunned.....

Phear Dah InstantZ

no-one likes mincers, you should be used to this by now :)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Tyka
Dont really fear any guilds but there are some guilds that can change the tide of the battle even if you get jump on them with mez, some to mention are BF and NP i guess, sometimes HB as well. Old NP was crap imo, back then no1 had high resists and very rarely did you see many zerkers in 1 group, usually had 3-4 runies wich all could be 2 shotted due to low resists, venomski kalli supreme, all easy rps when fighting in fair numbers :p

kobbies on teh brain

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Faeldawn
no-one likes mincers, you should be used to this by now :)

hehe might just be me but I rather solo the join a random grp even tho I would get zerged solo ;P

A

Aule Valar

old LA where very fearsome, now just a good hib guild
VGN are nasty, but not as bad as la where

SS also evil, its not fair for a guild to be able to cause zonecrashes just by showing up

noone in particular in mid, get some good fights from NP and RG occasionaly, but don't fear em (unless i'm trying to get through amg during the day)

A

Amadon

fear: 10+fg GoL+Adds, 3+fg RG+Adds
respect: NP, BF, FC for trying to avoid the alb zerg, Bretheren

B

Belomar

Originally posted by censi
There arnt really any guild that hibs fear FG V FG. Your all just easy RP. Its just the zerg we fear.
Surprise, surprise, Censi talking crap as usual.

As for guilds to respect (not fear, come on), I'd say that everyone should be right in respecting any balanced guild group, since people who know each other play so much better than in random pickup groups. That said, IG, LA and VGN groups are to be respected, as are NP and RG groups (as well as the 7 dorfs).

Nerf the people like Censi and Crazy who take the opportunity to bang their own chest instead of giving their honest opinion.

R

ravenslore

Ive seen NP wipe IG without losing a person and ive seen IG wipe NP without losing a person to,good days bad days.And yes it was NP unless kallistor and co have moved guild :)
NP are the hardest fg vs fg tho :)

G

gwal

old LA, old NP

none others really, some are tough to beat, but none are too tough with a well balanced grp (thinking fg vs fg here)

T

Tigerius

Well old LA definately, maybe partially because few other guilds were (and even more so are) regurarly met as FG vs FG encounters, this goes for NP and why I can't rank em well (and no guys, it probably aint your fault). LA you'd always meet as a FG, and after the 10th encounter all going pretty much same way you started getting 2nd thoughts :p

Today, RG I guess. I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but game turning into a slideshow, seeing that first troll appear on the hill with lo and behold a zerg in his wake, is quite scary. Same way as LA above, after the 10th encounter of being zerged you do start thinking twice about engaging.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-

Phear Dah InstantZ

And the planet earth is flat :)

C

Cala-more

yesturday 1fg of fc killed 3fg of hibs in one go, so we can beat ppl

Anyway I fear:

hib: VNG/La/ tanksters new guild
Mid:Np/RG

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by horsma
Mkay. You have right your own opinion but
a) what lurikeen ranger is doing in balanced grp?
b) What is this IG? Sory, but i dont know anything about you :(
c) if you dont fear anyone in fg vs fg, the why do you move with bigger formations and die when you try to go with fg only? :(

in hib u need 3 classes for a balanced grp. 5 spots to fill :[

N

noaim

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Kinda sad Albs really NEED the RA to be competitive... Ah well let's wait for the LA-nerf...

(on a side-note: Zerker hit me for 274 on mainhand with BOF on, what the fuck?)

It is not because you dont have the tools, but like that guy in another thread say...stick the pally on a tank and try to kill him...come on....why the hell do you think albs suck?

I know not everyone thinks like him, but seems to be alot of people that do.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Cala-more

Nice ( : Just curious: what is your group setup then? ( : I've been checking out some alb classes. I must admit Theurgist Earth spec doesn't seem to offer much -apart from pbt-... nor do the other Theurgist specs tbh. Paladin seems to be uber. If I ever roll an alb, I think I'd take a pally with 48 chants, 42 shields, 39 slashing, 15 parry. Should be okish solo, and good group support. Wish wardens had shields / that many spec points ( ;

On a side note: random Hib RvR groups <<<<<< guild Hib RvR groups ( ; They can be fun for sure though ( :

A

alme

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

IG's main problem is that we're usually a fg of support classes imho, and don't pack enough punch to take out mid tanks fast enough when they have enough healers.

Eh, unless ure on the suport classes we got is bard (either me or divinia) and a drood (sometimes..)

W

Wot-do

Not that hard imo to kill random grps.
I recon we ran into u yesterday were a fg, and I think i counted your death msges to 10. had no problem killing you really. we had one loss only.

Guilds I fear are Nolby Pride when they get a balanced grp with some of their best ppl, also redguard melee grp 4x zerker etc.

Originally posted by Cala-more

Anyway I fear:

hib: VNG/La/ tanksters new guild
Mid:Np/RG

A

alme

Originally posted by JawZ
im sorry but I don't understand what you mean by saying someone pwn NP Censi or anyone else... maybe it's just cause I havn't rvr:ed very much recently but when I did rvr a few weeks ago we kinda didn't have any casaulties while fighting balanced fg vs fg. so what you say is pure bs :) maybe you pwned someone with a similar cloak.. but it sure wasn't a balanced np group ;p .. and as for my opinion for hard fg:s... well BoF + SoS can be quite nasty for a tank group =) but have no fear.. Midgard got Perfect RecoverY!!

So cuz u were in a balanced grp and didnt die, NP never ever dies with a ballanced grp ? :) But saying NP suck etc is pure bs, and saying we always win is uber bs that 2.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by noaim
It is not because you dont have the tools, but like that guy in another thread say...stick the pally on a tank and try to kill him...come on....why the hell do you think albs suck?

I know not everyone thinks like him, but seems to be alot of people that do.

You got alot of people in Mid who don't know their job too, but it doesn't matter any much for you guys.

Zerkers very often attack the entire wrong target but because of the flaw in LA they can still 4-shoot a tank (however, they blow frenzy on a tank, kinda strange, but ok)

With the upcoming nerf zerkers need to pick their targets better, the way they do it now is often very bad if they didn't do insane damage.

I think it's not the LA-nerf what will be the biggest problem for Midgard, but the fact alot of Mids don't have balanced groups anymore and alot of zerkers never learned which targets to get first.

Good groups will not have a hard time to adept, it will be the 'OMG we're uber gank-groups' with 5 zerkers who will feel horribly nerfed.

A

alme

Ah and the grp i fear when we have a balanced grp (drood warden and bard) is FC with 2 clerics and 6 tanks..
1min bof is gay.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by alme
Eh, unless ure on the suport classes we got is bard (either me or divinia) and a drood (sometimes..)

- warden
- 2x bard (Div/Alme/Lav/Die/Arma/Janious/Doug; always 1 main 1 backup)
- sometimes a druid
- sometimes a valewalker
- 1/more shades/rangers
- rest bm

And usually not a fg, in my experience ( ; I hardly ever see IG groups with shield tanks or mages. We do ok without em, but we're uber with em (and sometimes we're uber without em too :p )

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Nice ( : Just curious: what is your group setup then? ( : I've been checking out some alb classes. I must admit Theurgist Earth spec doesn't seem to offer much -apart from pbt-... nor do the other Theurgist specs tbh. Paladin seems to be uber. If I ever roll an alb, I think I'd take a pally with 48 chants, 42 shields, 39 slashing, 15 parry. Should be okish solo, and good group support. Wish wardens had shields / that many spec points ( ;

generally we (FC) try to get:

minstrel
theurgist
cleric
sorcerer
paladin
+ 2 others normally 1 tank, and 1 wiz but it varies depending on who's on.

lastnight calamores group had 5 sec pbt ( 2x theurg)

I fear: NP, RG zerg, AR, old.LA, VGN zerg

1fg vs 1 fg i fear NP and LA
the others dont seem to cut it when theres equal numbers.

Tilda

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Zerkers very often attack the entire wrong target but because of the flaw in LA they can still 4-shoot a tank (however, they blow frenzy on a tank, kinda strange, but ok)
Good groups will not have a hard time to adept, it will be the 'OMG we're uber gank-groups' with 5 zerkers who will feel horribly nerfed.

Don't overlook the fact that mids have all str relics. It makes a huge difference, even if they don't rely on their uber LA/end.

P

Poseidon

old LA/VGN they were the best ive ever seen, and the best i will ever see i guess, i remeber that i used to look at duskwave and see most rpfarmer of the week and LA dudes picked all the top spots there.

Nowdays RvR is just pure SHIIITTTT zerg everywhere u go, so no guild is better then the other, biggest zergs wins....

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by ravenslore
the key is the BM imo :p

I know bm's are good tanks, but I'm still under the maybe not entirely justified impression that a shield hero boosts the group in the defensive aspect. When IG groups fail, it's mostly because there's not enough protection on the warden/druid/bard.

O

old.lewstherin

Originally posted by Subbiz
I dont think I ever 'feared' a guild unless we're talking a guild bringing out a zerg.. closest would probably be when VGN decided to bring 2 fg + adds.

however, best respect to CF in the old days I think.. after that, the old VGN crew that later became the old LA.
after wuren and co. stopped, LA became just like any other decent hib group, they kinda lost their edge when their leaders left and mid got overpowered end regen.. its getting nerfed now, comming back soon wuren? :>

albs, FC for running away from the zerg once in a week or so :clap:

I'm sure I would know more good alb groups if I ever met some un-zergish more than just rarely.

hurray for sub =)) so many forgot about us.. only the old timers remember =)

R

ravenslore

enscep IG dont take mages so if u have shield tanks for defense where will your damage come from?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom