Which guild do u Fear Most ?

A

asphyxiation

Nolby Pride
cuz they bad they burn they pillage they destroy they bad manner they should be nerfed they yell they spank they treat people bad they elliminate they annihilate they eradicate they evil they my guiild :)

S

Sharp Thing

NP, insta ae stun/mez and assisting zerks pwnz me :< only guild i fear :|

O

old.anubis

i fear black legion, cannot do anything with them using radar :(

N

-Nuked-

RG get me most =/ there is allways a chance vs NP if im not dead within the first 4seconds but i have never been given that option with RG .. dont see many alb guilds run as just a guild .. usually followed by 100 additional peeps

C

censi

NP are weak.

Everytime a balanced IG grp comes up against a balanced NP grp we win (usually without any casualties) (providing its not one of those real bad times where you get jumped etc)

IG grps can be ferocious.

There arnt really any guild that hibs fear FG V FG. Your all just easy RP. Its just the zerg we fear.

W

wrathofsauron

on a more serious note old la with wurren laralyn and tankster in same grp, midgard did not have endregen back then when we got it the difference was like night and day.

Today the most fun fights are vs hibs since the numbers are often equal.

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Getting old, if you think somebody cheat send a email to goa.

i might be a "enter those who are in fear of beeing followed all the time, case i have forgotten it now" but i feel everyone cheat, but since i cant prove it and dont really care either, i just dont whine about it! :D

But nerf "enter guild name, anyone" case they use a radar!

K

Kagato.

Dunno, cause all the full groups of shadowzergs camping the mg's wear plain black cloaks :rolleyes:

H

Hestetun

inuyasha stop debatting and play insted :wall:

D

Denisée

Amicitiae Renatus, Nolby Pride and the Alb zerg;)

O

old.Lethul

Hib: Old LA
Alb: First Cohort, only guild name i know off in alb... but judging off how happy Tilda gets every thime he kills one person they cant be that good

I

inuyasha

I phear any guild that tell me they know my irl name and adress =)

The rest i just play with, or against, so why fear them? ^_^

F

Freppe^^

I dont fear any1 with equal numbahs xD tho a fg of only gunnzz would be a tough thingy imo xD

nas btw X)

G

Gahldir

No alb guild tbh. some are better then others, but nothing that special.

NP in mid, they are good. atleast the high RR crew Kallistor etc. and I disagree with censi, don't find NP weak at all.

but what I fear more then NP is the zergs, especially the hib-ones since we can't even kill a single one in those zergs ;)

A

ab_fluid

Guardians of zerg
Radar Guard
Nooby Pride
want me to go on?
(p.s couldn't think of 1 for first cohort :<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom