Which class takes most skill to play?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
I was thinking of the same thing till i started having enough toys to play with. Then after loosing a fight sometimes you think, "damn, I'd won if I had done this or that". Well, doing that is what skill is about.

I still class that as knowledge rather then skill.

In this case hindsight, and its something you'll know for the next time your in that situration. I guess some might think of it as skill, it just seems like knowledge rather then reactions to me, you don't have to react fast if you know what to do and don't fumble.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
I still class that as knowledge rather then skill.

In this case hindsight, and its something you'll know for the next time your in that situration. I guess some might think of it as skill, it just seems like knowledge rather then reactions to me, you don't have to react fast if you know what to do and don't fumble.

You have a valid point if skill = reaction times and fast fingers. I would however put knowledge, co-ordination etc into skill.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
berserker hardest
bm/merc easiest

Vendo
df df f8
df df df f8 (was some tank I bet)
df df f8
df df f8
/g DONT ASSIST ME I WANT FRAGS
f8 df df f8

so hard

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Got to agree with Kagato, I spend most of my rvr time out there solo and its very rare you come up against someone without buffs. I'm lucky enough to know a guy with a BB, so I'm usually sorted myself... which is lucky, venturing out there solo without buffs is plain suicide these days.

illu

Part of the furniture
I'm sure the guy that put the zerker was joking :>

The classes that take the most skill to play in my mind are the classes with the most number of spells / skills on qbars, and who people generally like the way that they play from their realm and other realms. You know - when you have a fight and think - bloody hell I should have won that easily, but that was hard work! That guy/group played well :>

My pac healer had I think 3-4 qbars full of spells that I had to use and tbh it was a major pain in the arse :> The "responsibility" that the group put into you to keep them alive was a hell of a lot, and 1 small mistake = disaster (in OF days anyway).
My sb I really enjoy playing, only need 2 qbars ish, a lot more fun, a bit less skill I suppose to play, saying that though, even after 2 years of playing my sb I'm still learning - so I suppose skill also has to do with how long someone has played their character, and if they learn from their mistakes.

So most skill to play = most qbars = support classes
Least skill to play = least qbars = Lifetap classes, Infs and Zerkers hehe :>

Oli - Illu

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Vendo
df df f8
df df f8
df df f8
f8 df df f8

so hard

LOL XD :worthy:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
That would be with my bard I guess! (hint: I'm not alb!)

If your bard comes with a bow, has 2 little luris in tow and likes to take potshots at poor, unbuffed armsmen out for a stroll in the woods then yes it would be :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
illu said:
Least skill to play = least qbars = Lifetap classes, Infs and Zerkers hehe :>

I use 3 qb with my sorc and 3 qb with my Inf as well as bound keys, which kind of denounces your pov :)

hardest = my inf against an Ml10 SM
easiest = no such thing

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Calo said:
Depends on what u can play good. I know ppl who play brilliant as a healer so they wont say its hard playing healer, while on the other hand, i suck at being healer in rvr (i would be prolly the first healer who charged with his 1h hammer to kill mage's.. ) so for me, healer is hard class to play.

No Calo, your're the second ^^

Come's from playing too much skald :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jika said:
Vendo
df df f8
df df f8
df df f8
f8 df df f8

so hard
Well, no one in the whole world ever thought you would be bright enough to understand that joke. Must be quite a relief to be like that, no expectations of you ever performing any intellectual feats. :D

vintervargen

Banned
actually i think playing a BD well in grp (yet to see anyone do that) demands the most skill, as you have 2x instainterrupts + pet, + CC/damage.

choosing good targets to interrupt as well as checking wtf your pet is doing, at the same time you're trying to cc/do dmg, and do these things fast, is not an easy task.

least - mercinfil.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, no one in the whole world ever thought you would be bright enough to understand that joke. Must be quite a relief to be like that, no expectations of you ever performing any intellectual feats. :D
well, that was ment as a joke aswell .. but I guess u are not bright enough

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
whats most easy to just play may be fwiz, but whats most easy to play good I dunno

roovah

Fledgling Freddie
Ghaladriel said:
Try get alive your wizz w/o lifetap,speed,mezz,stun ... etc :eek:

thats why i didint say its the most easy class to play good :eek: :eek:

majik

Banned
Hardest class: Mend/Pac Healer

Easiest class: Valewalker (Sitting in DL all day is sooooooo easy)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Easyest: Solo Mincer vs Brynje bridge - spam amy slash and instant pwn everyone in 20000 area
Hardest: Prolly Warlock when they come, just dump all champers and get rps

xD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Calaclya said:
I use 3 qb with my sorc and 3 qb with my Inf as well as bound keys, which kind of denounces your pov :)

hardest = my inf against an Ml10 SM
easiest = no such thing

i use 5+ with my druid ;x

majik

Banned
vintervargen said:
actually i think playing a BD well in grp (yet to see anyone do that) demands the most skill, as you have 2x instainterrupts + pet, + CC/damage.

Gifv Hellsraiser back. Best bd ever:(

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
I was thinking of the same thing till i started having enough toys to play with. Then after loosing a fight sometimes you think, "damn, I'd won if I had done this or that". Well, doing that is what skill is about.

Then again why use skill when you can let other people kill your enemies and then stand and /rude emote like a little gay boy loser? :twak:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i use 5+ with my druid ;x

What spec is your Druid? Mines Reg/Nat and 2 is more then enough TBH...buffing aside obviously ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
"Shit! ...Lads!! Albs inc..Quick..who has a 5cent!!....FFS WHO HAS A FUCKING 5 cent ! ..lads I cant play teh fucking ani without a 5cent!...................thats a 20cent U noblet! wont fit! ah shit ..I cant be a leet animist without a 5cent..hide me behind that tree..ill go get change at the shop..gonna kill those albs..5cent inc..brb"

the most skilled class..beyond a doubt..is an animist..

majik

Banned
Ronso said:
"Shit! ...Lads!! Albs inc..Quick..who has a 5cent!!....FFS WHO HAS A FUCKING 5 cent ! ..lads I cant play teh fucking ani without a 5cent!...................thats a 20cent U noblet! wont fit! ah shit ..I cant be a leet animist without a 5cent..hide me behind that tree..ill go get change at the shop..gonna kill those albs..5cent inc..brb"

the most skilled class..beyond a doubt..is an animist..

Too many E-numbers?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
Then again why use skill when you can let other people kill your enemies and then stand and /rude emote like a little gay boy loser? :twak:

Such love! :wanker:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Danamyr said:
What spec is your Druid? Mines Reg/Nat and 2 is more then enough TBH...buffing aside obviously ;)

with shears and buffs (i also use buffs in rvr ya know ;>) qb1 for heals, cure ns and roots, qb2 with spec shears, cure's and other which i can't remember, 3 for base shears, aoe's and resis, 4 for buffs, pet and fop, 5 for items and the rarely used spells :eek: 6-7-8-9-10 (plotted in randomly) for random and qb'd ;)

/edit

ronso, i think animists requires alot of skills too ;< stop being /quit and return to try it!!11!11

Helme

Resident Freddy
[NO]Subedai said:
berserker hardest
bm/merc easiest
Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha... hahahahahahahahaha ok whatever you say.

Hardest to play well would proberly be a pac/mend healer, bard and sorceror. A bonedancer would prolly fit in here aswell as using all the tools given to you(not only lifetap..) and at right time is hard.

Easiest I would say wizard and runemaster, they are both sort of 1-2 trick ponys and what you need to think about when playing is position and picking the right target.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Danamyr said:
The emoticon after your text sums you up far better then I ever could...

Gear rox..u must have judged it wrong..gear > all in the nice department..mk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom