Which class takes most skill to play?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Druids are hard ..dont know about skill and that but in general they are just a tough one ..and yes..I would say more so than healers and shamans but then again ..I am a hib ..and we run with 2 healers not 3...a little bit tougher I think ( personally ..dont go getting offended fs )

I also think in terms of a BIT more difficulty

Bards > Mincers / skald
SMs > Chanters / ice wizz..if they still make those ..
Champs ( I fkin hate champs ) > other damage dealing tanks
Guard classes ( Ie shield speccers ) > every class that isnt expect to heal

but over all I think heal classes are harder ..well maybe not harder ..but under more pressure in combat to think and act quick and not have room to fuck up like other classes who might MA the wrong thing or go cowboy etc ..

on one more note ..Shade melee classes ( not bow hugging mfers ) can be hard to play or to be safe..hard to play v.well -

my opinion anyway..some of it you might not agree with one or two of the points because uve played a bone dancer all ure game time and u have found some challenge to it but this is what me sa thinks ... :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
Druids are hard ..dont know about skill and that but in general they are just a tough one ..and yes..I would say more so than healers and shamans but then again ..I am a hib ..and we run with 2 healers not 3...a little bit tougher I think ( personally ..dont go getting offended fs )

I also think in terms of a BIT more difficulty

Bards > Mincers / skald
SMs > Chanters / ice wizz..if they still make those ..
Champs ( I fkin hate champs ) > other damage dealing tanks
Guard classes ( Ie shield speccers ) > every class that isnt expect to heal

but over all I think heal classes are harder ..well maybe not harder ..but under more pressure in combat to think and act quick and not have room to fuck up like other classes who might MA the wrong thing or go cowboy etc ..

on one more note ..Shade melee classes ( not bow hugging mfers ) can be hard to play or to be safe..hard to play v.well -

my opinion anyway..some of it you might not agree with one or two of the points because uve played a bone dancer all ure game time and u have found some challenge to it but this is what me sa thinks ... :D

I really wonder how u can compare bards, mincers and skalds as on is the main mezzer, other one is the uber 1vs1 char and the last one is just a speedbot with sos...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
playing an assassin has very little to do with skill, fast reflexes are of course nice but almost everything depends on preparation and knowledge. equipment/buffs/charges are the key factors there - aswell as picking a good spot

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
playing an assassin has very little to do with skill, fast reflexes are of course nice but almost everything depends on preparation and knowledge. equipment/buffs/charges are the key factors there - aswell as picking a good spot

True, knowledge is the best weapon in the game, shame greater numbers will still kill you no matter what you do or know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom