When will we see the 1st...

100% only warlock ZERG guild??

Anyone ever thought of just GAME OVER daoc by rolling a 100 ppl warlock guild and instant kill the whole game? no?

Seems like this is the next step tbh. Why roll any tank when u get 3-4 shotted at 1.2s/spell ?

Say 15 warlocks+1 Paccer, run out. 5 diff warlock MA's that target diff targets. 1 shot 5 ppl instantly.

Would it work ?

blejs

Loyal Freddie
just mess em assist nuke down xD And if they purge, do NS on them. And they wouldnt get cured.

blejs said:
just mess em assist nuke down xD And if they purge, do NS on them. And they wouldnt get cured.

id say 15 warlocks would pritty mutch kill any group just b/c of pure dps, no?

I mean no1 has alot of matter resists, even after buffs :p

blejs said:

Instead of only 1 pacer, it could be 14 warlocks 2 paccers 1 in each grp and then ml10 ( cure NS / disease AOE ) then there is no problem :sex:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
But could they beat 15 bainshees coning, with a croc tooth ring bard for speed?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
what about 14 reavers, a sorc and a mincer for speed? they could like TWF whole fucking emain =)

Argante

Loyal Freddie
U forget that Warkocks can cast spells and being uninterrupted

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Have kinda wondered why we haven't seen a skald, pac healer and 6 whorelock bombing grp yet (or whatever set-up).

Not that I want to give anyone ideas.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
a 100% warlock only zerg guild...

the mere idea makes me want to :puke:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
100% only warlock ZERG guild??

Anyone ever thought of just GAME OVER daoc by rolling a 100 ppl warlock guild and instant kill the whole game? no?

Seems like this is the next step tbh. Why roll any tank when u get 3-4 shotted at 1.2s/spell ?

Say 15 warlocks+1 Paccer, run out. 5 diff warlock MA's that target diff targets. 1 shot 5 ppl instantly.

Would it work ?
when GoL or TD rerol mid? is the 2 FG+ mind guilds :m00:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
when GoL or TD rerol mid? is the 2 FG+ mind guilds :m00:

lol that coming from someone in Black Company.. Im suprised you havent done it allready because you cant kill shit with a fg :wanker:

Marc

FH is my second home
Black Company were the original 2fg guild.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Have kinda wondered why we haven't seen a skald, pac healer and 6 whorelock bombing grp yet (or whatever set-up).

Not that I want to give anyone ideas.
Some have considered that. 3 WLs rdy and a few being lvled atm ;)
So maybe you will see that odd setup one day.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
lol that coming from someone in Black Company.. Im suprised you havent done it allready because you cant kill shit with a fg :wanker:

I can only say 1 thing u are really funny, sad part is u prolly don't see it urself:)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
There were 2 wl's and a savage camping beno bridge, so I tried a shot at them. I didnt get my hopes up but still. I went to the water and got in range to send pet. ML9'd it, pet almost insta died lol, I AoE mezzed while their guard was off, went up the stairs, pet was still on the warlock, the other 2 were succesfully mezzed. I get there, ML9 pet was dead, prolly dot and before I can even even click lifetap Im dead. 600 damage x 3 in 1s.

Good job mythic. QQ? yes.

And while there were no fg albs around there was a fg mids with at least 3 warlocks. So its rising in numbers hehe.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Danord_durin said:
I can only say 1 thing u are really funny, sad part is u prolly don't see it urself:)

you read my mind danord :drink:

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:

when your not doing better yourself you should just know to keep your mouth shut

remi

Fledgling Freddie
whats up with the warlock whine? they are good in 1vs1 and mebbe kill some in keeps but in groups they are fukin useless.

sorc >>>>>>>>>>> warlock anyday in terms of util, groupability and "solofun"

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
There were 2 wl's and a savage camping beno bridge, so I tried a shot at them. I didnt get my hopes up but still. I went to the water and got in range to send pet. ML9'd it, pet almost insta died lol, I AoE mezzed while their guard was off, went up the stairs, pet was still on the warlock, the other 2 were succesfully mezzed. I get there, ML9 pet was dead, prolly dot and before I can even even click lifetap Im dead. 600 damage x 3 in 1s.

Good job mythic. QQ? yes.

And while there were no fg albs around there was a fg mids with at least 3 warlocks. So its rising in numbers hehe.

YOU COULDNT KILL 3 MIDS WITH SORC? OMFG, CALL THE MYTHIC FOR NERF!1111

(muppet)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
How is that relevant? Im not on about how I could solo 3 people, Im on about the warlock damage in 1s.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
How is that relevant? Im not on about how I could solo 3 people, Im on about the warlock damage in 1s.

what's retarded is your liddul whinestory, init? you whine about being killed by 3 mids, were one happens to be a warlock.

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
To make a warlock guild you need ppl with organisational skills to get them to do what you want. Co-ordinating 15 brainless monkeys now thats never going to be easy.

Someone pass the bananas and lets get the show on the road.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
15 rangers all assisting fortehwin!

Be lucky to get their target below 50% :)

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
what's retarded is your liddul whinestory, init? you whine about being killed by 3 mids, were one happens to be a warlock.

Whats retarded is you not even reading what he says properly, he was QQ'ing at the fact he was insta-killed in one second, and 3 mids didnt kill him, only one did any damage. READ GODDAM IT! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom