Whats happening to our server guys..

X

xGenocidex

Camlann didn't die because of the classes... it was dying long before warlocks and vamps arrived... think it was more of a mix of player attitude and alot of grey killing by fgs... camlann got what it deserved tbh just delete it and save some bandwidth

p.s couldnt be arsed to read the whole thread because i have a slight idea of whats been said read the first 2 pages

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Camlann didn't die because of the classes... it was dying long before warlocks and vamps arrived... think it was more of a mix of player attitude and alot of grey killing by fgs... camlann got what it deserved tbh just delete it and save some bandwidth

p.s couldnt be arsed to read the whole thread because i have a slight idea of whats been said read the first 2 pages

You show with youre answer how much you actually played the server "grey killing by fg's" is just utter bullshit. How come I lvled loads of chars and it did not happen to me (not guild tagged), could it be that I did not attack the high lvls to leech? Or maybe that I did not hang around exactly where the high lvls fighted to avoid AE. Or that I did not "help" people by demezzing them or spamming mezz or whatever on the opposing side? Or are you seriouslly trying to tell me that it only happens to new players?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah its our camlann brains are so powerful we know when an rvr imposter is playing so we can perma gank him.

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
You're my sexyboy Amildin :fluffle:

Btw how many bullshits I need to post to ding Scrounging bastard ?:mad:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
click on your name, then go find all posts by me, cant see over 500 though

Yeah like Amildin says that's the only way you can do it but from 500 you could start to count or right it down in wordpad if your really that bothered.

Total Posts: 3,426 (7.29 posts per day)
Find all posts by Bahumat

Total Posts: 1,311 (2.20 posts per day)
Find all posts by Yeppy Kinkster

Total Posts: 9,000,668 (3,152.53 posts per day)
Find all posts by Deebs

Total Posts: 1,640 (2.51 posts per day)
Find all posts by enkor

Total Posts: 1,296 (2.16 posts per day)
Find all posts by Amildin

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Total Posts: 3,426 (7.29 posts per day)
Find all posts by Bahumat

Total Posts: 1,311 (2.20 posts per day)
Find all posts by Yeppy Kinkster

Total Posts: 9,000,668 (3,152.53 posts per day)
Find all posts by Deebs

Total Posts: 1,640 (2.51 posts per day)
Find all posts by enkor

Total Posts: 1,296 (2.16 posts per day)
Find all posts by Amildin

your such a writer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom