Whats happening to our server guys..

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
People.. we r ruining our own server.. almost every soloer i know has left
goth is permanently empty of lvl 50's or theres a FG
people leaving because of the attitude of the players..
new players are instantly chained untill they are 0 con or give up..
all new guilds are instantly chained off the server for being "noobs"
the last few weeks if anyone tries to fight they are instantly plowed down by a fg..
lack of buyers on housing has made RoG drops reach 1p upwards
new players cant get arti's because they are either solo.. a small group.. or are instantly killed by the "l33t" guilds while doing encounters.

pretty soon guys there is only gonna be fear traiden dominion and Elite left..

we need to buck up our ideas.. recruit some new players into your guilds.. respect people trying to solo and stop flaming people for "leeching" 8v8 groups.

for the love of god we dont need any more casters with DI bots (axty not just you m8 theres 3 or 4 now)
and i dunno what else.. but we need to do something or theres gonna be nobody left..

P.S.. at the moment i only play on this server.. for me this is my main server and has been for a year or so .. and its being ruined by you people who are treating it like a place to be evil to one another..

for god sake we can pvp without having to hate each other surely to hell!

that said.. lets see who's first to make a flame post shal we.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
its not the way camlann always has been god dammit! there was a time when you could at least solo a few fights a day without being lame killed or chained for it

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, that didnt have ANYTHING to do with people "deciding" to be nice or something

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
no the exact oposite it had everything to do with people "deciding" to be cruel to each other

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
people have been retards/heartless etc on camlann since the beginning

since you dont seem to get it, i'll outline the problems

1) warlocks
2) warlocks
3) warlocks
4) vampiirs
5) low pop means less pvp spots means more chance of groups chaining soloers
6) warlocks

edit: i just saw your edit, you are clueless about history/spirit of camlann if you think it has ever been full of people respecting and being nice to each other :p

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
and 7) warlocks :p

btw , XenX, you talk about: whats happening to OUR server guys.

kk, who are you? :D

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
It's your fault Skold, you scare all new ppl with your legendary skill.

------------------------
Skold the number one retard

Everz

FH is my second home
Whats killing it? :

Idiot fg of 50s in goth chaining everyone in goth :mad:

Everz

FH is my second home
Krystals said:
It's your fault Skold, you scare all new ppl with your legendary skill.

------------------------
Skold the number one retard

skold scares me, i saw him once on my shammy and i had to beg for my life :(

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
Iv been shooting at you all day Zelh :p
and enkor.. dont assume to say i dont get it.. i have no problem with warloks or vampiirs.. learn how to kill them m8.. ur obv new..

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
i just saw your edit, you are clueless about history/spirit of camlann if you think it has ever been full of people respecting and being nice to each other

i never said it was full of people being nice to each other now did i...
what i said was it has become more evil and less respectfull now than ever.. and ur obviously one of them .. so go back to ur reguler server imo

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yes i am obviously a total newbie because i cannot kill warlocks and i think they have destroyed whatever was left of any kind of solo game!

and i shall indeed return to my "regular" server, since i am a total nobody on camlann and infact just arrived here from broceliande!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
good to see we understand each other, im sure with your extensive experience of camlann you can make some great changes for the better of the whole community!

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
hmm 5 second portal combat timer.. rp bonus for killing 2 people solo..
immunity to and from lvl 50's for grey cons.. theres a lot i can think of...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
none of which has anything to do with how nice the community is/isnt, good start there buddy

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
good job ur not in charge huh.. we have to get to the reason WHY the community is as it is.. apart from people with obvious hate other player mentalities like yourself..
part of it is.. everyone not being able to fight 1v1 in peace .. and the fg's getting annoyed with leechers...

so we need ot get to the basis of this.. and fix the issues.. immunity to and from grey con players will help them grow up in the game not hating every lvl 50 they met while they were low lvl.. and rp bonus for killing multiple enemies may in fact entice people to solo.. thus.. alleviating the hatred for all the zerg's in fact people will like zergs a bit more.. cause all the soloers can kill 1 of them while they run around chaining everyone and get a massive rp bonus for doing it.. see?

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
oh and imo 8 people killing 1 person should earn 0 rp's yes.. ZERO!

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
camlann dont have solution, if u play in camlann its becouse u accept the chain kill, zerg, etc etc. :D

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:
for the love of god we dont need any more casters with DI bots (axty not just you m8 theres 3 or 4 now)
auauhauhauh is this the problem? i don t see so much soloers except easy-win classes (wl, bd and vampiirs) and hiddens and maybe i ve more solo kills than you all
i use smicer(DI bot) only if all are not reward or i m bored about all leeching people campering goth against me (sometimes i read in /b axty inc!! auhahuauh)

the problems are started months ago when dominion started to guild ALL and zerg everywhere so people has begun to be bored and left the server

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
my name is not xenx in game so no u cant all PM me and spam me with your views while im playing :D

and axty you dont bother me m8 good on ya i say.. but caster and Di bot is extremely uber and if u start a trend.. which u could have done.. its not good :(

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
oh and also.. axty i agree with you on the dominion thing

I was basicaly a soloer. I'd stand at east gate with my pink friar and chalenge any solo.. greatest days of my daoc life. I then had to go duo with Ruzdo the fellow pink fairy, coz i'd get ganked by trios... I then had to move into Fear to get groups because I got ganked by groups. People Don't respect soloers! Theres no honour.. when someone clicks on camlann to join, Mythic should give links to about 500 japanese samurai warrior movies! SO people can learn about HONOUR!

Respect to XenX tho.. understand where ye be comin from... I myself miss those days, if it was ever that way again, I would come back spam the land of camlann.. but i doubt it coz mythic did ruin it.

But I never left daoc because of that.. I left daoc because of sex, drugs and rock and roll :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom