What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Heyndil, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Shagrat

Shagrat I am a FH squatter

Elite Dangerous, Civ6, Darkest Dungeon, FM2019, Battle Brothers

2. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Darkest dungeon was fun until all my high level heroes got wiped and it meant id have to do -hours- of grinding to get back to where is was.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Shagrat

Shagrat I am a FH squatter

oh yeah its a masochists game for sure, same as battle brothers. i just love the look and style of it, keeps dragging me back for more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Wolfenstein The new Order

5. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

Been playing Anthem for last couple of days and I really am enjoying it, about to unlock the 3rd Javelin (robotic suit). Apart from the annoying menu system it is a decent game.

6. Ctuchik

Ctuchik FH is my second home

How's the load times for you? Pretty fucking atrocious here..

7. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

not bad at all but my rig is all SSD, I hear that makes a difference. Enjoying Colossus, melee jump and flame thrower with coil is great fun

8. Ctuchik

Ctuchik FH is my second home

I'm more bash stuff with my shield kinda guy. With the +300% damage mod it oneshots most everything not legendary or has a shield.

9. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

mmm'kay

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2019
  10. Gumbo

Gumbo FH is my second home

iRacing. But it's not a game it's a SIM DAMMITT!!!!!, er sorry.

Just about reaching the point where I'm going to be dropping the price of a decent runaround car on a dedicated rig. I'm 43 FFS...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

I'm 51 and on Dirt Rally 2.0 FFS!

12. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

I play a bit of Minecraft now and again and I'm 46...

13. Gumbo

I think that I'll be getting Dirt 2.0, but it's week 13 on iRacing next week which is full of oddball races so I want to see that out first as it's tons of fun.

14. caLLous

caLLous I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

I'm avoiding Dirt Rally 2.0 until they do something about the ridiculous "always online" requirement for the single player. People have had all sorts of problems like losing progress because servers are unreachable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Zero issues so far, FYI.

16. Jupitus

Tempted by iRacing, but not sure if the time I have to play warrants the costs....

17. Gumbo

It's really very good at what it does. Where else could you be in sessions with Rubens Barichello, Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Tony Stewart, Frank Biela and Kevin Harvick, among others that I probably haven't noticed? I know that's name droppery, but it illustrates what the sim is trying to achieve. I'm not a stranger to real world performance driving, and nothing else has come close to the feel. I think I can find a 3 month $10 trial if you wanted to give it a shot when you start getting bored of Dirt 2.0? Not my affiliate or anything, just something I've seen a streamer promote.

18. Jupitus

Indeed, what I have seen online does seem good - I'll drop you a note if I'm after that link ;)

19. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

'cause walking's a problem for me at the mo I just started Diablo III again for the first time in like, five years.

Bought the necromancer update. Will play as one of them. See if it's fun :)

20. Scouse

Fuck me. Microstuttering galore :eek:

Smooth scrolling is a must for diablo, but despite my rig absolutely tossing all over the specs gameplay isn't smooth. Looking about on forums, looks like it was introduced during a patch a few years ago fo some people. That sucks balls. :(

21. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Boo :eek:

22. fettoken

fettoken FH is my second home

Rape Day?

23. Scouse

Got bored with it pretty quick :(