What game are you playing?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Elite Dangerous, Civ6, Darkest Dungeon, FM2019, Battle Brothers

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Elite Dangerous, Civ6, Darkest Dungeon, FM2019, Battle Brothers
Darkest dungeon was fun until all my high level heroes got wiped and it meant id have to do -hours- of grinding to get back to where is was.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Darkest dungeon was fun until all my high level heroes got wiped and it meant id have to do -hours- of grinding to get back to where is was.

oh yeah its a masochists game for sure, same as battle brothers. i just love the look and style of it, keeps dragging me back for more.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Been playing Anthem for last couple of days and I really am enjoying it, about to unlock the 3rd Javelin (robotic suit). Apart from the annoying menu system it is a decent game.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Been playing Anthem for last couple of days and I really am enjoying it, about to unlock the 3rd Javelin (robotic suit). Apart from the annoying menu system it is a decent game.

How's the load times for you? Pretty fucking atrocious here..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
not bad at all but my rig is all SSD, I hear that makes a difference. Enjoying Colossus, melee jump and flame thrower with coil is great fun

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm more bash stuff with my shield kinda guy. With the +300% damage mod it oneshots most everything not legendary or has a shield.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I am a big fan of browser/smartphone games. These games are really addictive, now I play Paper, Ghostz, Tribs, Lima.
mmm'kay

Last edited by a moderator:

Gumbo

FH is my second home
iRacing. But it's not a game it's a SIM DAMMITT!!!!!, er sorry.

Just about reaching the point where I'm going to be dropping the price of a decent runaround car on a dedicated rig. I'm 43 FFS...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
iRacing. But it's not a game it's a SIM DAMMITT!!!!!, er sorry.

Just about reaching the point where I'm going to be dropping the price of a decent runaround car on a dedicated rig. I'm 43 FFS...

I'm 51 and on Dirt Rally 2.0 FFS!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm 51 and on Dirt Rally 2.0 FFS!

I think that I'll be getting Dirt 2.0, but it's week 13 on iRacing next week which is full of oddball races so I want to see that out first as it's tons of fun.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm avoiding Dirt Rally 2.0 until they do something about the ridiculous "always online" requirement for the single player. People have had all sorts of problems like losing progress because servers are unreachable.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm avoiding Dirt Rally 2.0 until they do something about the ridiculous "always online" requirement for the single player. People have had all sorts of problems like losing progress because servers are unreachable.

Zero issues so far, FYI.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think that I'll be getting Dirt 2.0, but it's week 13 on iRacing next week which is full of oddball races so I want to see that out first as it's tons of fun.

Tempted by iRacing, but not sure if the time I have to play warrants the costs....

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Tempted by iRacing, but not sure if the time I have to play warrants the costs....

It's really very good at what it does. Where else could you be in sessions with Rubens Barichello, Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Tony Stewart, Frank Biela and Kevin Harvick, among others that I probably haven't noticed? I know that's name droppery, but it illustrates what the sim is trying to achieve. I'm not a stranger to real world performance driving, and nothing else has come close to the feel. I think I can find a 3 month $10 trial if you wanted to give it a shot when you start getting bored of Dirt 2.0? Not my affiliate or anything, just something I've seen a streamer promote.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's really very good at what it does. Where else could you be in sessions with Rubens Barichello, Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Tony Stewart, Frank Biela and Kevin Harvick, among others that I probably haven't noticed? I know that's name droppery, but it illustrates what the sim is trying to achieve. I'm not a stranger to real world performance driving, and nothing else has come close to the feel. I think I can find a 3 month $10 trial if you wanted to give it a shot when you start getting bored of Dirt 2.0? Not my affiliate or anything, just something I've seen a streamer promote.

Indeed, what I have seen online does seem good - I'll drop you a note if I'm after that link ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
'cause walking's a problem for me at the mo I just started Diablo III again for the first time in like, five years.

Bought the necromancer update. Will play as one of them. See if it's fun :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck me. Microstuttering galore :eek:

Smooth scrolling is a must for diablo, but despite my rig absolutely tossing all over the specs gameplay isn't smooth. Looking about on forums, looks like it was introduced during a patch a few years ago fo some people. That sucks balls. :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fuck me. Microstuttering galore :eek:

Smooth scrolling is a must for diablo, but despite my rig absolutely tossing all over the specs gameplay isn't smooth. Looking about on forums, looks like it was introduced during a patch a few years ago fo some people. That sucks balls. :(
Boo :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Assassins creed: Odyssey. Can highly recommend it, never liked the previous AC games. This one is so much more rpg then anything else.
Got bored with it pretty quick :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I just noticed a few days ago that they've added Oculus VR support to the Steam version of Dirt Rally 2.0 and coincidentally, it's on a weekend special offer. It's an absolute blast in VR with a wheel and pedals.

The Steam version only had SteamVR support previously which was a bit pants by all accounts. The Oculus Store version had Oculus support but was 60 € and had none of the DLC.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Divinity original sin

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The outer worlds

just completed ghost recon: breakpoint story line after 70 hours. I liked it. But not really a tactical shooter.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I just noticed a few days ago that they've added Oculus VR support to the Steam version of Dirt Rally 2.0 and coincidentally, it's on a weekend special offer. It's an absolute blast in VR with a wheel and pedals.

The Steam version only had SteamVR support previously which was a bit pants by all accounts. The Oculus Store version had Oculus support but was 60 € and had none of the DLC.
Just seen vorpx. Might get that after my trip up country for the next few days. Makes a lot of games vr able.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom