What do YOU think we should get due to Prydwen's downtime?

What do you think we should get due to prydwen's downtime?

• Bonus EXP and RPs?

Votes: 72 25.4%
  • A free artifact and scroll set of our choice, for one character?

Votes: 101 35.7%
  • A Free Level/s?

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Lots of free subscriptions?

Votes: 84 29.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
you're missing a poll by chance ?

aaah, there, nm

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
A problem with getting an artifact + scroll set is that this wouldn't benefit people who are ~40, or who already have a completed template and do not want an artifact. The compensation will need to be something very broad, or allow people to choose from a few options.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
subscription days are easy to get, some artis however ... :D

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Considering they already have a /freelevel system inplace i'd presume it would be relatively easy to just allow 2-3 free levels of every character on the server (except 50's)... an idea would be to put a purge through the database to +3 any character at 47 or below +2 for 48 and +1 for 49. If the character is 50 then a RP bonus would be appropriate.

But no matter what they do with ingame free stuff they HAVE to give free days as well as alot of people will be very annoyed if they don't.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
ml10 for a character of our choice ?, considering the ml rushes that was lost due to the downtime

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
where is the option for free pie and a pony :(

i want a pony or at least a pony pie :D

probbly better going with free rps/exp/arti exp choice for peeps :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Give me ml10 on my warrior.

I would prefer that rather than having free days, or free arti's or whatever.

It's hard tryna do ml's when you have family life since the raids last so long. :mad:

That would be the one thing i would want but i doubt it will happen.

P.S lots of hugs and kisses to mythic/GoA and free cookies.

Go on you know you wanna treat me now :cheers:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
bonus exp, starting my heretic as soon as pryd comes back up :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well compansation days for the time we havent been able to play imo, second choice would be XP and RP's I guess...

Arti choice is just silly to think we would have a chance of getting ;D

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Why would we get a free artifact? That is an obsurd suggestion, boosted XP is more then enough.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I reckon they should put the RoG generator into overdrive. I could do with a hammer with 10 dex overcap and 10% bonus to powercap (that also works on power pool)

Gamah

Banned
Cadelin said:
I reckon they should put the RoG generator into overdrive. I could do with a hammer with 10 dex overcap and 10% bonus to powercap (that also works on power pool)

haha, I can imagine that...

<Requiel in the big chair...>

Requiel: GIVE ME ROG FACTOR 10 Mr.Frenchy

Mr.Frenchy: But Captin..I..JUS'...DONT...HAVE...LE...POWER!!

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
bonus exp, starting my heretic as soon as pryd comes back up :)

downloaded your vid today raven, nice vid.

Music goes down after Iron Maiden though :)

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
well , I dont know why so many people thinks we should get free artis / scrols or items , if the server are not rolled back and no items are lost , why should we get items for free ?
For people like me who only have characters on prydwen free days is the best option , but since many people have 50s on both servers and play 50/50 ob the servers it would be unfair to give free days because i guess GOA / mytich can give free days only too the prydwen active players.
So a ingame bonus on prydwen who only prydwen players benefit from is defently the best but free artis / scrolls is to far imo , a exp / rp boost is good enough

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Has to be subs / play time...

Doesn't matter what special goodwill gift' GOA offer tbh as what ever you suggest just isn't really viable...

Free levels?
So people who only have lvl 50s get shafted here...

Bonus RPs?
How many? A gank grp player would have gotten somewhere in the 200k to 400k range. A low life leecher would probably have what, about 40k? So we could insta-ding everyone to RR5 or give some people less rps than they'd get in an evening... You could look at RP x lvl x RR I suppose but it's not great

Free Arti? Absolutely useless to anyone who isn't lvl 40ish (i'm sure that there are a few) or anyone who has completed their template.

Free plats? Destabilise the economy (as scred as it is) in seconds and probably lead to hyper-inflation on the ME.

Free level 50? Ok so 80% of Hib would roll a Bainshee,80% of Mid would roll a warlock and Albs... OMG meights Scoutzors roxx... No one in their right mind could want this :(

New special item? Only useful if it's usuable in all circumstances but you can't give Pryd players some OP special item as it'll be deemed unfair on our Excal buddies when the merge comes (regardless of the fact that they now have an advantage as they can level and gain RRs while the Pryd guys stagnate)

I really can't see anything other than subs time working tbh.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
1 week lost is alot of chances lost on artifacts and scrolls ... and they better come up with a worthwhile compensation

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
A choice of Bonus RPS or Bonus XP should be offered.

To the tune of about 1.5 weeks worth for the average gameplayer.

The player can then choose what char this goes on.

This would allow all players to gain some compensation for the downtime.

Free days would have to be done across the board and I cant see this happening although the way Prydwyn players have been treated over the past week we deserve plats, rps, freelevels, free game time, our very own goa/mythic techie to bash when frustrated and artis.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I not even touched Daoc since the server went down, i just dont have the will to play on other server. However as long as my subs for the downed period is covered i be happy. Lots of lost XP chances but it only the monitary side that bothers me as my time been used doing other things.

I know i may get nothing basically though, as most the others used the service still by using other servers so i just have to give Xalin a good seeing to and talk more crap then normal.... Last time i asked she refused to destroy Oriens bridge for me, maybe i try this new leverage :D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
haha, I can imagine that...

<Requiel in the big chair...>

Requiel: GIVE ME ROG FACTOR 10 Mr.Frenchy

Mr.Frenchy: But Captin..I..JUS'...DONT...HAVE...LE...POWER!!

It was actually meant as a semi-serious suggestion but nevermind!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Cylian said:
1 week lost is alot of chances lost on artifacts and scrolls ... and they better come up with a worthwhile compensation

How about they deal with the cases that were rightnow'd, and to compensate put in a final event (complete with official poll to determine what happens) decided by us (the Prydwen community as a whole).

Ideas such as/previously suggested elsewhere;

1. Capture the flag inside PoC (with mobs removed)

2. A set-aside area for real realm vs realm wars

3. A battle at sea

4. A cross-realm event in which all realms work together to kill <insert uberhard mob here>

Etc.

Gamah

Banned
Vladamir said:
Originally Posted by Leel
And you're a legendary weapon lamer, so I don't expect to win vs you unless I got resist buffs up anyway

lol? what a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom