What do YOU think we should get due to Prydwen's downtime?

What do you think we should get due to prydwen's downtime?

• Bonus EXP and RPs?

Votes: 72 25.4%
  • A free artifact and scroll set of our choice, for one character?

Votes: 101 35.7%
  • A Free Level/s?

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Lots of free subscriptions?

Votes: 84 29.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
xp/rp boost for me so i can get my theurg to 50 faster....and ofc free days but i want the xp and rp boost mostley...free artis is just like people say "need before greed" in this way its "greed before need"

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
only one thing would really really really rockzor

make Prydwen a homeinvasion server for 7 days before clustering ala camlann. BUT noone should be able to kill eachother for the period.

GoA should then make an event everynight on prydwen with rp bonuses and fun for the prydwen players. Could be fun to pwn the 3 dragons, visit the 3 highlevel dungeons in SI areas or something. or is this only me ?

or even a 8v8 tournament in a designated arena in the northsee

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
How about they deal with the cases that were rightnow'd, and to compensate put in a final event (complete with official poll to determine what happens) decided by us (the Prydwen community as a whole).

4. A cross-realm event in which all realms work together to kill <insert uberhard mob here>
Couldn't agree more - an event like we had ages ago (proly about 2 years ago i think) where all 3 realms had to co-operate to kill the black queen (or whatever she was called) - one of the BG's was taken over and all 3 realms (ideally) had to work togehter to bring her down in her tower - was amazing fun apart from a few lamers who camped the port in spots killing others :)

oh and as a nice bonus let /say work so you can actualy TALK to the other realms on the event - personally i think it would be a top laugh :)

I do feel that SOMETHING should be arranged - some event where we can say farewell to our server before the cluster.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Couldn't agree more - an event like we had ages ago (proly about 2 years ago i think) where all 3 realms had to co-operate to kill the black queen (or whatever she was called) - one of the BG's was taken over and all 3 realms (ideally) had to work togehter to bring her down in her tower - was amazing fun apart from a few lamers who camped the port in spots killing others :)

oh and as a nice bonus let /say work so you can actualy TALK to the other realms on the event - personally i think it would be a top laugh :)

I do feel that SOMETHING should be arranged - some event where we can say farewell to our server before the cluster.

We already said farewell to our server :p

Bowmaden

Fledgling Freddie
your never going to get a Artifact/scroll set of your choice.

My 5 Erinys Charms will be very welcome but its never gunna happen

Voted Exp/Freelevel/RP boost
That would benifit the PRYDWEN players more than anything else.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
think its a bit naive to expect anything more than free days.

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
Many of the proposals so far here seem a little unrealistic dont you think events take weeks to plan.

Some sort of game time credit may be a possibility but how do thay differenciate between ppl on pryd and the rest without examining every one indevidually a task that aint gonna happen .

I guess all english lang players will get some game time credit as this would be the most expedient way of handeling that.

I think they can set the free level rate for each realm to somthing like 1 every 3 days for a coupple of weeks this wouldent effect clustering.

Finally they could set the xp gain on none clusterd areas up high for a period allowing uber xp/arty xping.

I cant see them giving away items,artys, scrolls, Ml's etc and if thay want to cluster they cant set the rp rate up eather.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
double xp/rps for a week would be nice. Effectivly gain back what was 'lost' this last week then and should cover everyone since you either pve or rvr :E Maybe half pop times on artis for a week too but I suspect stuff like that might be too hard.

Personally speaking i can see them just giving all 3 realms the full 'underpopulation' bonuses for a few days or something, thats slightly boosted rps, xp etc etc and its something thats already coded in.

Free time would be nice too ofc but kinda shooting themsleves in the foot then .. ~7k+ players on eu servers, a little over 1k on pryd? To be fair they'd have to give everyone that time means they lose alot of cash - a full weeks revenue (or more) basically.

Bowmaden

Fledgling Freddie
Free days is a Rip off since PRYDWEN players suffered during this downtime, PRYDWEN characters suffered.

Giving Free game time, ever excal player with a level 20 on prydwen could claim it, prydwen players would have suffered and excal players would have got the reward for it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think it would be nice to get, 1 activated artifact per char (to save it being sold). If you are lvl 50 100k rps or some other amount or if you are under 50 the choice of 5 free levels or some rps. But who knows :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Bowmaden said:
Giving Free game time, ever excal player with a level 20 on prydwen could claim it, prydwen players would have suffered and excal players would have got the reward for it.

this dosent make sense. Prydwen players could (and in a lot of cases, have) rolled on Excalibur meaning they could still play Eu servers. And what the fuck does it matter if excal players get the bonus anyway?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
lost revenue for GOA.

and btw, exp/rps would be kinda cheap imo. Not everyone cares about exp or RPs.
The fun about RPs is earning them, not watching a number increase imo.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I think at least free days should be given. Prydwen has been down for how long now? 1 week? I would consider that as 1 week of my subscription wasted on nothing because I mostly play prydwen. I dont really know if I'd like more exp and stuff, a free artifact is unrealistic. Been really patient for a while now and havent QQ'ed much but starting to get restless now, givf prydwen back =<

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with having a week of double XP and RP bonus is that we are currently at the tail end of a holiday season and some people will be away on vacation.

As is the case for myself and at least one of my guildies we would effectively miss the compensation that would be due.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
How about... erm... stfu and stop whineing cos you don't have a life so you expect free stuff cos you can't stroke your e-peen while playing DAoC. Get another game, FPS or WoW. Download the US version....... Stop being a beggers ffs.

as Tourch boy once said : Flame on !!!

P.S I hope they don't give anything because not ALL the servers are down etc. So it's not like you can't play DAoC at all.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
WTF?

all the above votes suck ass imho....

sole prydwen players have HAD to make brand new chars or do absolutley nothing for 9 days.....

the 1 that made me really laugh was *a free arti and set of scrolls for 1 char only.....*

this is a joke right? or am i missing a feked up joke here?

sorry i didnt read ALL of the posts... just insta replied... cause it anouyed me to hell.

i work alot of hours a day... and i wanna relax with MY chars, MY friends, on MY server that i PAY for. i havent been able to for 9 days now and its really pissed me off....

b4 the coment of *you have other servers to play tho*

i didnt have chars on other servers b4 this shit hit the fan. i played alb/excal for 2 days over the weekend and got feked off even more.

ok, the roll back may only be a couple of hours... but we are still 9 days behind every other server... and thats ok with everyone? its not with me....
9 days lost play time, is 9 days lost play time.... with my very own chars i have molded over the past 3 years that i have PAID to do so....

it all rests on what GOA officially give in compensation wether i stay with my 3 accounts or move on....

sorry for the long whine, but i can vouch i also speak for alot of other players, thinking the same thing but cba typing it....

/waves

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, people are pissed off because they havn't been able to play there characters, but think of it from GoA/Mythics PoV. They arn't simpathetic enough to give just "prydwen" players a few days of ffree subs. One: because as Xalin (or Requiel) said, they can't determine who a prydwen player is. So therefore if they have to give just prydwen players free subs they will have to give it to everyone due to not being able to determine between the players. And Two: Like I said before, it's not like you havn't been able to play DAoC the _game_.

I think they will just say that well you have had the privaliges to be able to play on other servers and level, that's what the game is about (mostly) so therefore you can have jack.

soze

I am a FH squatter
tallwiz said:
WTF?

all the above votes suck ass imho....

sole prydwen players have HAD to make brand new chars or do absolutley nothing for 9 days.....

the 1 that made me really laugh was *a free arti and set of scrolls for 1 char only.....*

this is a joke right? or am i missing a feked up joke here?

sorry i didnt read ALL of the posts... just insta replied... cause it anouyed me to hell.

i work alot of hours a day... and i wanna relax with MY chars, MY friends, on MY server that i PAY for. i havent been able to for 9 days now and its really pissed me off....

b4 the coment of *you have other servers to play tho*

i didnt have chars on other servers b4 this shit hit the fan. i played alb/excal for 2 days over the weekend and got feked off even more.

ok, the roll back may only be a couple of hours... but we are still 9 days behind every other server... and thats ok with everyone? its not with me....
9 days lost play time, is 9 days lost play time.... with my very own chars i have molded over the past 3 years that i have PAID to do so....

it all rests on what GOA officially give in compensation wether i stay with my 3 accounts or move on....

sorry for the long whine, but i can vouch i also speak for alot of other players, thinking the same thing but cba typing it....

/waves

You dont even know what they are going to give yet but you are still bitching. I only have chars on Alb Pryd but i am adult enough to understand that if there is a problem they have to fix it, it really is that simple. If it takes two more weeks it takes two more weeks you me or anyone bitching everyday will not change anything. As for compensation for fucks sake let them say what we are getting befor we moan.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
wonder how many accounts won't get payed for again if they react like that.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haggus said:
How about... erm... stfu and stop whineing cos you don't have a life so you expect free stuff cos you can't stroke your e-peen while playing DAoC. Get another game, FPS or WoW. Download the US version....... Stop being a beggers ffs.

as Tourch boy once said : Flame on !!!

P.S I hope they don't give anything because not ALL the servers are down etc. So it's not like you can't play DAoC at all.

Ok.

I find it so funny when people like you try to be one of the cool kids telling others to stop whining and stfu. I have barely written anything about server being down at all, I only stated I was about to lose patience thus I expect some compentsation in return from GoA, which as a matter of fact this thread is about. I also notice how you fail to see why some people that play on Prydwen many hours a day and got it as their homeserver are frustarted when it has been down for 1 week ? You are so blatantly naive thinking its just to play on another server and voila , no difference at all.. Guess what, playing lvl 50 rvr on pryd is not the same as leveling a /level 20 in second-hand equip on exca or some french/german server, not everyone are lucky to have alternative characters on another server they want to play. Many people have been patient waiting but it shouldnt take this long to get server back, and tbh .. people have all the right to complain.

I would also like to point out another stupid aspect of your post, what the FUCK do you know about other people here? Whom are you to judge what life people here got based on some forumposts ? You Sir, are a first class idiot. The great immaturity in your post just shines right through.

Also, play another game? Sure I could do that, but I pay to play DAoC so I should be able to enjoy it. If I wanted to play WoW i'd play WoW instead, you get the picture ( Hopefully )

Thanks.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
they should just give us agramon as compensation tbh.

Dorimor1

Banned
I know most people would prefer an arti + scrolls but lets be honest, GoA aren't going to give us that, I'd expect something more realistic like free days or extra exp/rp.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
how about a free copy of darkness rising or half price :worthy:

:m00:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I want a nice cloak that says 'I survived the Prydwen Shutdown!'

Or 500 extra plat that I could have farmed in the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom