What do YOU really think about adding?

I think that 'adding'...

• ...generally makes the game more fun, I seek to do it whenever possible

Votes: 50 11.8%
  • ...generally makes the game more fun, though I would not add on people I knew didn't want me to

Votes: 66 15.5%
  • ...generally makes the game less fun, but I add on most people unless I *know* they won't add on me

Votes: 33 7.8%
  • ...generally makes the game less fun, but I will add as retaliation or as a preventative measure

Votes: 70 16.5%
  • ...generally makes the game less fun, I never add on anyone unless I am certain they will add on me

Votes: 166 39.1%
  • ...is an axe being constantly ground by Slayn who is some dork with no life and his feet smell

Votes: 40 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't add. And personally don't like that others add on my fights.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i dont add - i play a realm vs realm game - if i see an enemy i attack :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Was Rvring with my low rank guildgroup and we kept getting stealther adds, so now if we pass any I slay them in the name of king arthur :(

Can't stand adding, i don't like being added on so don't like to add on others. Maybe one little add in a 1v1 is okay, but when you're outnumbered already some other fucker adding just makes it stupid.

Think the only people i will add on no matter what, is Realm Hunters. Possibly them SH bastards aswell if they're running in their stealth groups :x Will also add on Jarvio no matter what ^^ And probably CT when they're running a stealth zerg aswell.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
And probably CT when they're running a stealth zerg aswell.

Waddafak, CT never run grouped with their Stealthers, have happened once or twice when iRvR, but then only as a duo, otherwise we are never grouped and even my friends let me die if I get someone on me.

Maby there are others called CT though, can't think of any other guild with that shortening though if not in another Realm =P Probably some other guild I don't know about, because there has never been any grouping really stealtherwise in CT ;D

Still I suppose it could look as a Zerg when Elthorian comes and p00wns you all with his leet skills haha =P

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Waddafak, CT never run grouped with their Stealthers, have happened once or twice when iRvR, but then only as a duo, otherwise we are never grouped and even my friends let me die if I get someone on me.

Maby there are others called CT though, can't think of any other guild with that shortening though if not in another Realm =P Probably some other guild I don't know about, because there has never been any grouping really stealtherwise in CT ;D

Still I suppose it could look as a Zerg when Elthorian comes and p00wns you all with his leet skills haha =P

might be chaos theory, i think they have a few stealthers, including javio which samaroon reffered to.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
might be chaos theory, i think they have a few stealthers, including javio which samaroon reffered to.

Aah oka, prolly, just when I hear CT I think of our guild right away, even though I suppose there are others with that shortening ;D

pjuppe said:

yeah Chaos Theory, not Crimson tears ;) Got decent respect for Crimson tears :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
have had occasions like vonwar said where i have tested to see what happens if i dont add. it doesn't work as you'll just get stabbed in the back at a later date so nowadays unless its someone I truely have respect for or who I know when playing other realms then I'll add on all. I dont have a problem with people adding on my fights so i dont have a problem adding on others, its as simple as that really.

Oh and to those who whine about adding especially those who resort to insults because of it. it doesnt do you any favours, I just look that extra bit harder to take u down at every oppertunity :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
yeah Chaos Theory, not Crimson tears ;) Got decent respect for Crimson tears :D

Well noone is perfect, but atleast we never add on 1 vs 1 or 8 vs 8 if not by mistake somehow.

I almost cry when playing in our gg's sometimes because when lack of action you just want to kill something, but Bondoila and Cogan are hard about not killing anyone they know solo etc.

And to reply to Arumos, I don't really care how anyone else plays but I will myself always adapt and not do anything bad when in our gg because I don't want to ruin anything for the others.

But you'r wrong there are many that will leave you alone as I have noticed when running solo now and again with hero, ofcourse there is people around now and again that will always add also, but from you'r statement it seem you think that aint the case, but I know it is ;D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Well noone is perfect, but atleast we never add on 1 vs 1 or 8 vs 8 if not by mistake somehow.

I almost cry when playing in our gg's sometimes because when lack of action you just want to kill something, but Bondoila and Cogan are hard about not killing anyone they know solo etc.

And to reply to Arumos, I don't really care how anyone else plays but I will myself always adapt and not do anything bad when in our gg because I don't want to ruin anything for the others.

But you'r wrong there are many that will leave you alone as I have noticed when running solo now and again with hero, ofcourse there is people around now and again that will always add also, but from you'r statement it seem you think that aint the case, but I know it is ;D

aye, has happened to me now and again on my tank chars. However when soloing on warlock, rm, chanter or theurg will they get left solo? no they wont, so i repay the favour by killing anything i see before they get the chance to kill me :p if u get what I'm saying.

Dont get me wrong tho, i wouldnt want them to leave me because then I'd feel bad killing any of them in grps I'm in, bet some people question every person they meet in rvr o wait he didnt add on me on the 2/3/2003 at 3:42pm at ren tower 2 cant kill him, next person, same drill etc etc etc... dont know how these people enjoy rvr tbh. sounds more like a fixed tounament shootm em up, not mmorg.

grps whine on casters for adding on 8v8, yet if they saw a caster soloing would they let it be? fook no! lol :p same the stuff people spout out is quite amusing and the comment about this adding crap and beond tedious now.

Have fun folks :)
I get your point Elran, hope you get mine ;).

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl ffs - 42% generally i dont add- kk what a bunch of liars and hupocrits we have stating bull shit -

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Arumos said:
have had occasions like vonwar said where i have tested to see what happens if i dont add. it doesn't work as you'll just get stabbed in the back at a later date so nowadays unless its someone I truely have respect for or who I know when playing other realms then I'll add on all. I dont have a problem with people adding on my fights so i dont have a problem adding on others, its as simple as that really.

Oh and to those who whine about adding especially those who resort to insults because of it. it doesnt do you any favours, I just look that extra bit harder to take u down at every oppertunity :)
Lmao u cant test not adding after 23 realm ranks of leeching for Midagrd u tart rofl.I`ll add on any PM sz, any fg vs fg fight if it involves Gingy or Kippies mobs and any bainshee.Oh and that hibbie whiner Raven cos hes sexy:p

Marc

FH is my second home
add on everything because it makes the IRC nerds cry

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Pio said:
If we are talking stealthers I'll add on any fg fight if I'm near it don't care if people like it or not rly if people really qq about it like what happened today I'll stay away but I play the game how I want to play the game stealthers always have added and always will people need to get over it. If its fg vs fg then it's up to the driver ofc.

you made me laugh last night, missing PA on me mid fight, running away, waiting until i got slammed then trying again, and iirc you still missed PA (hit me in the side) then ran away as fast as your little legs could carry you when my big troll friend came and hit you :)

i dont add - if im playing my sm solo (no one ever groups him :() and its a zerg fight, i'll nuke away until im oop or dead, but if i can see 2 fg's fighting, i'll stand and watch with pet passive or walk away, the one time some eldritch nuked me when i was doing this,i emoted him to stop, he wouldnt, so i killed him, then pm'ed the mid group to aplogise for adding - if im in a fg - our driver doesnt add, so i dont add.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
etc etc... dont know how these people enjoy rvr tbh.

Could ask you the same. Maybe you enjoy it the same way as this tard?

Marc said:
add on everything because it makes the IRC nerds cry

Guess not.

I enjoy RvR for the challenge and the adrenaline I get from fair fights. It's simple as that. Now I would like to know how you enjoy rvr, provoking the others playing RvR the other way maybe?

If you really are zerging and adding because it makes your victims cry, then let me ask, wich one is most sad, the one crying or the one adding and zerging?

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
If you really are zerging and adding because it makes your victims cry, then let me ask, wich one is most sad, the one crying or the one adding and zerging?

Even though I saw you'r point is still was a bad example, anyone that get all to upset over a game is abit sad tbh, anyone can get alittle annoyed at times ofcourse, but it is a game, and I can say that there aint much that can bother me to much ingame ;D

Still I am abit sad myself, even though I like 1 vs 1, 8 vs 8 I have to say that to certain degree it amuses me when I know I annoyed someone :<

Still I don't think Im alone being like that ;D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nul said:
Whining about adding is just BS.
Just another reason to ppl get mad at eachother.

Thanks to those whining it often happens ppl dont dare to
help eachother. Happens now and then when I fight that ppl
just stand watch me die. I take that very offending...

Aint we a team, realm that should work toghter?
All for one, one for all.

+1rep :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Could ask you the same. Maybe you enjoy it the same way as this tard?

Guess not.

I enjoy RvR for the challenge and the adrenaline I get from fair fights. It's simple as that. Now I would like to know how you enjoy rvr, provoking the others playing RvR the other way maybe?

I aint marc

and the quote u took from my post goes with an example, it doesnt stand on its own. :) and like elran sad, i find that anyone who does get upset over a game does need their head sorting :)

personally, if i got annoyed or frustrated to the degree where i was whining at someone, i would quit before i drived myself insane :>

Marc

FH is my second home
6 pack of nelson....£5

Monthly subs for DAoC....£8

Cost of DAoC....£19.99

Watching nerds cry about a computer game....priceless

Marc said:
6 pack of nelson....£5

Cost of DAoC....£19.99

Yeah Marc, everyone who plays internet games are nerds? Right? :rolleyes:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
6 pack of nelson....£5

Cost of DAoC....£19.99

Seriously, everytime I see that 'joke' I contemplate ripping my eyes out with a rusty spoon. Please make it stop :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
6 pack of nelson....£5

Cost of DAoC....£19.99

I find the fact that you hang around here with us "nerds" even more amusing then :)

Oh and poll results are BS as usual, people lying.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
If I think you'll add on us - i'll zerg you.

Ofcourse, if ive just had a shit day then I tend to zerg people anyway (soz gotmagi :fluffle: )

bugz zergs you nomatter what ;|

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe aint it just feckin smashing to have YET another something surrounding the adding subject. When i see the ones whining over and over again, i came to think of doctor phil the other day. he would say one thing to the whiners: Ok, so you whine. I have to ask you, hows it working for you:p?
Is the adding stopping? Do you feel a lot better?
If no to the questions, why arent you changing the behaviour?
Whiner: well...i fucking just have to do something to these retards zergers!! just gotta fucking whine..they trying to impose their style into my leet gaming for foxzorz!!
Phil: is it working for you:p?

hehe my point it, if the people around you wont change, you gotta make a change. cause no matter what you do its a free game and everyone do what they want. And thats just a feckin fact:)
over and out..

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:

2nd time you brought this up in this thread, trying to be funny m8?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Arumos said:
I aint marc

and the quote u took from my post goes with an example, it doesnt stand on its own. :) and like elran sad, i find that anyone who does get upset over a game does need their head sorting :)

personally, if i got annoyed or frustrated to the degree where i was whining at someone, i would quit before i drived myself insane :>

First of all

Kivik said:
If you really are zerging and adding because it makes your victims cry, then let me ask, wich one is most sad, the one crying or the one adding and zerging

wasn't aimed at you, but at marc.

And it doesn't matter if the question goes with an example or it's not standing on its own. I just asked you the same and you avoided the question.

Also maybe I should remind you of the times we played together, got zerged by albs and how you actually did whine? But hey we had our fun atleast :)

Whining and getting annoyed over a game is a part of it, doesn't matter what kind of game it is, denying that would be stupid.

Oh, I would LOVE seeing Marc watch his favourite rugby team lose badly! Haha! :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
First of all

wasn't aimed at you, but at marc.

And it doesn't matter if the question goes with an example or it's not standing on its own. I just asked you the same and you avoided the question.

Also maybe I should remind you of the times we played together, got zerged by albs and how you actually did whine? But hey we had our fun atleast :)

Whining and getting annoyed over a game is a part of it, doesn't matter what kind of game it is, denying that would be stupid.

Oh, I would LOVE seeing Marc watch his favourite rugby team lose badly! Haha! :)

Whining and get a bit anoyed is indeed part of gaming and sports and such. Its the abusing that goes to far and is part of something sick and twisted, that belongs in something else. The most anoying part of it is that 90% of the people are scared little kids or scared grown men that wouldnt hurt a fly in rl, but thats just part of the whole inet thing. How many acts in rl like they do in chat rooms etc. Its a fact you get brave and foolish if you think you can get away with it. the real honorable people behave the same way and stay true to their personality and moral through everything...
and it wasnt aimed at you kivik, just a thing in general about it all..
over and out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom