Music What are you listening to right now?

eksdee

FH is my second home
YouTube - ‪MR FIGZ - RAIN‬‏

Can't stop listening to this. Bassline is a bit of a forgotten genre, but it is making something of a revival at the moment. This song is a few years old, though, and proof that if you bother to wade through the crap you can find gems like this. Brilliant stuff.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Enjoyed that from about 2:56.

Also has one of my favourite chord progressions.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
There's nothing to get. Sure, it's hard to play but that doesn't mean it's musically good. It just helps isolate retards out of places where you might encouter them, which is a good thing IMO.

old.user4556

Interesting. Sounds like two guys arguing with a washing machine full of cutlery on fast spin. Some flashes of musical genius in there.

old.user4556

There's nothing to get. Sure, it's hard to play but that doesn't mean it's musically good. It just helps isolate retards out of places where you might encouter them, which is a good thing IMO.

To be fair, Killswitch Engage's 'My Curse' is probably the only song of the genre that I like, probably because it's got melody and some actual singing.

‪Killswitch Engage - My Curse‬‏ - YouTube

Personally, i'm listening to this at the moment, bit of a floor filler at my favourite club:

‪Example 'Changed The Way You Kiss Me' OFFICIAL VIDEO (Out NOW)‬‏ - YouTube

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Killswitch Engage are brilliant. They're melodic, musically minded and have a vocalist that can sing.

I love metal, but it has to be good metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom