Music What are you listening to right now?

Everz

FH is my second home
That'd be it, got a copy somewhere but can't be fucked to hunt it down. Quality album nevertheless.

Everz

FH is my second home
Deathrow Records, the story of that place is one of the most interesting I've ever read tbh.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Mumford and Sons, gently, in the living room. I have a hangover y'see :)

eksdee

FH is my second home

My band played with them at the weirdest gig before they made it 'big'. It was supposed to be our first show in London and King Blues were one of the support bands, the landlord ended up forcibly canceling the show and basically saying our bands were too loud after we sound checked. King Blues proceeded to play an acoustic set and it was absolutely brilliant.

Can't stand their music now to be perfectly honest, I think it's triped up rubbish but fair do's to them and I will always have great memories of them from that show.

I'm 99.9% sure anything about them being homeless pre-getting big is a PR gimmick. They maybe lived in a squat, but I know tonnes of people who live/d in squats and for the most part it is a good lifestyle if you live in a decent one with decent people, especially such as the huge ones in Europe.

/essay

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My band played with them at the weirdest gig before they made it 'big'. It was supposed to be our first show in London and King Blues were one of the support bands, the landlord ended up forcibly canceling the show and basically saying our bands were too loud after we sound checked. King Blues proceeded to play an acoustic set and it was absolutely brilliant.

Can't stand their music now to be perfectly honest, I think it's triped up rubbish but fair do's to them and I will always have great memories of them from that show.

I'm 99.9% sure anything about them being homeless pre-getting big is a PR gimmick. They maybe lived in a squat, but I know tonnes of people who live/d in squats and for the most part it is a good lifestyle if you live in a decent one with decent people, especially such as the huge ones in Europe.

/essay

I just downloaded their new album, is what it says on the tin; Punk + Poetry, think its pretty awesome myself.

YouTube - ‪The King Blues - 5 Bottles of Shampoo - High Quality‬‏

I watching a video somewhere they explained that they sold the Big Issue at some point, and they did a tour, where you could get into the gig, using a Big Issue as a ticket, doesn't sound like a publicity stunt, or if it was, think it was King Blues idea, I respect them.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It takes a seven nation army to hold us back? Doesn't really sound like apathy to me....

eksdee

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom