What AF and HP are you heavy tanks packing nowadays?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Heretics should get studded. Though they should loose the AF buffs and absorb buffs aswell then. Who needs a 30% absorb buff, 360 AF, damage neutral armor when you can have thrust weak 17% absorb studded?!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Heretics should get studded. Though they should loose the AF buffs and absorb buffs aswell then. Who needs a 30% absorb buff, 360 AF, damage neutral armor when you can have thrust weak 17% absorb studded?!

The 360 AF buff increases with buff bonus though making it really really nice:)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
norseman skald

(cl1)
2287 HP
676 AF

(template)
394 hp
94 con
33 af

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
With a temp that cost me 1p, i have 3100hp 820AF on my Warrior.
CL10, no aug con, nor toughness.

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
hit and af?...

The two most under-nurtured attributes in my temp.

10 con at creation, 80 in template, 212 hits and 20 af - CL 10
and no hp augmenting RA's

Half-Ogre Armsman: Hits: 3066 AF: 848 (Using 3 pieces of 99% quality armor)

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
I might aswell be armed with a ham sandwich vs pbt classes :p

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
Lol if its you cynith,

Might as well be tied up at the same time :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
my abomination has about 2650 hp. relatively poor AF and depending on buffs, rather impresive abs.

or does that not count ?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Just retemplated my highlander pally. With capped AF buffs from a bot and a Stardrop-powered self-AF, I have 986 AF and 2700 hits at CL6. Think I have 10con at creation, +101con in template and +400 hits.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I have no problem killing higher RR IP2/Moose Heroes on my Infi and he is RR4.

No CS styles either.

Sometimes I go through 6-7k hit points and end up on 50% of mine. And I use a LW in mainhand for that and CW in offhand. When both debuffs hit I dish out up to 500 damage each swing from weapons (main + off without crit after matter and slash debuff e.g.) + poison spike + dot damage.

Add con debuff to it and you can go through a heavy tank easily.

So the shield bonus vs dual wield that is coming is justified from my perspective. I will adapt to the change and invest into AugStr and MoP and some Viper and I am sure I will have no trouble vs equal RR heavy tanks as an Infi.

WTF has happened to the game :( Unless, you're talking out of your arse ofcourse ;)

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/sshot750.jpg was very high damage for me back in the days, on Mid-leather (slash weak) which should be atleast 20% lower on a hero. I find it hard to belief that in the current game, a RR4 Inf has 20% more damage then a RR9-RR10 hunter.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
WTF has happened to the game :( Unless, you're talking out of your arse ofcourse ;)

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/sshot750.jpg was very high damage for me back in the days, on Mid-leather (slash weak) which should be atleast 20% lower on a hero. I find it hard to belief that in the current game, a RR4 Inf has 20% more damage then a RR9-RR10 hunter.

The problem is the ws debuff (and con ofc) in combination with evade 10k and (although Manisch doesnt use em) the armour debuffs on the evade chain. Add to that lifebain (in combination with viper3 if you want) and a dot mine and you'll be rawking anything. Even with purge, cause any self respecting assasin reapply's the poison's and with ml3 (i think) it shouldnt be no problem to keep those in. The ws debuff needs a big fat nerf imo.

Made a 50blunt, 42shield, 39valor, 6parry chimp now and have to say, it's quite the OP factor too.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

A RR4 Inf has not 20% more damage than a RR9-10 Hunter. Infact, a RR4 Infi will lose to a good Hunter like Molested e.g. most of the time.

Rangers are walking RPs though :/.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
send me that temp xD

my blunt champ is waaay out of date ;<

Ebon hide, agramon's bracer, directors ring of oblivion, alder wood ring :)p), eds, ogli belt, demon fang necklage, som, maddening, gov, whinged helmet, chimp 1h blunt, magma infused defender, battler as spare. Ill let you figure out the rest :|

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
have cap af and sok and i get 889 af, not possible to get more imo

Yes it is, stack the SoK buff with Sceptre of the Meritorious, you'll gain another 5% hits/AF. And with the battler nerf, its not such a bad idea either.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it is, stack the SoK buff with Sceptre of the Meritorious, you'll gain another 5% hits/AF. And with the battler nerf, its not such a bad idea either.

but can u get scepter as sword ?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
have cap af and sok and i get 889 af, not possible to get more imo

My warden sits with 923 with 50 AF in temp, mp armour, spec AF charge with 20% buff bonus and Scepter. So I'm actually a few point short if I could be arsed to get the last 5% buff bonus.

On top of that throw in SoK which I have at lvl 10 (but if fucks up chants) and you would look at 969 AF or so.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
A RR4 Inf has not 20% more damage than a RR9-10 Hunter. Infact, a RR4 Infi will lose to a good Hunter like Molested e.g. most of the time.

Rangers are walking RPs though :/.

I didnt keep up with the latest patch-notes, but I do know that DW/CD aint that uber anymore for cutting evade/block in half. However, in theory that should go both ways, right? So ranger evades abit more from the INF too as before.

Even when a ranger dumps on an INF he's free RP's ? Damn sucky game then :(

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
My warden sits with 923 with 50 AF in temp, mp armour, spec AF charge with 20% buff bonus and Scepter. So I'm actually a few point short if I could be arsed to get the last 5% buff bonus.

On top of that throw in SoK which I have at lvl 10 (but if fucks up chants) and you would look at 969 AF or so.

That's very nice af m8, but as a warrior u spec either sword,hammer or axe as u probably know, and since scepter is Type: Crush Damage 1H: dps 15.0, spd 3.6, and i'm sword spec for sok, i would have to be a 15 min timer warrior to run with those two. And i'm not. So i would rather have sok and champion sword with 889 af, then sok and scepter, with a 2-spec and 935af.

Unless u go sok 1h and scepter 2h, and never use 2h.. or go 2h spec on warrior with no slam, or just the 42 shield. But that would also gimp my warrior imo, and wouldn't be worth it. But guess its all about what one preferes.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hero is sitting on 2995 hps (cl5 cause not bored with Lotm crap) and 840 af with spec buff or so.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
That's very nice af m8, but as a warrior u spec either sword,hammer or axe as u probably know, and since scepter is Type: Crush Damage 1H: dps 15.0, spd 3.6, and i'm sword spec for sok, i would have to be a 15 min timer warrior to run with those two. And i'm not. So i would rather have sok and champion sword with 889 af, then sok and scepter, with a 2-spec and 935af.

Unless u go sok 1h and scepter 2h, and never use 2h.. or go 2h spec on warrior with no slam, or just the 42 shield. But that would also gimp my warrior imo, and wouldn't be worth it. But guess its all about what one preferes.

I agree mate, I never use SoK because it ruins my chants so sometimes you just can't have what you want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom