What AF and HP are you heavy tanks packing nowadays?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
maybe spec bow and use some of the new fotm skills to pass thru their defense before going melee.

can recurve bows be upgraded to fire cannon balls?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I know i will use that on my hunter ;)

not using `dirty tricks` with stealthers is like trying to sink a battleship with a submarine but not doing it from underwater with torpedoes but by comming to lay next to it and board it.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
can recurve bows be upgraded to fire cannon balls?

A bleeding/poison/disease/AF debuff arrow would be a good start, not sure what new spells/styles the bow line got, didn't had time/patience to check. Was just an idea, can't back up it cause of my lack of knowledge on the subject atm.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
not using `dirty tricks` with stealthers is like trying to sink a battleship with a submarine but not doing it from underwater with torpedoes but by comming to lay next to it and board it.

You can go toe to toe with heavy tanks, at least on sb. Just need to be really focus and have a template that back you up with every tool up.
But there is some players you can't just kill, and you have to accept that.
More than the class, it's the player behind it that makes the diference.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
from what i recall
mercs get 6.321 hp per con
arms get 6.27 hp per con
pallys get 5.28hp per con

ie highlander merc with +10 in con at creation with have
95 con at 50
101con from template
155 from buffs

351 total
351 x 6.321 = 2218.671 round it up
2219hp from con
400 hp template
440 for cl10

thats 3059hp before any RAs
with toughness 5 and aug con 5 it would hit 3709hp is possible

not sure about other realms but 3200 is easy to get now

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
3214 HPs, 847 AF, Kobbeh warr, CL10. No toughness/aug con.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
On my heretic (CL10) i have:
2374 HP and 920 AF.

..And with CL Weapon charge:
2611 HP and 1012 AF.

Altho im not a heavy tank, but many think of me as one because of my AF.. :(

MegaMaejter

Banned
My armsman got around 3330 hits with cleric buffs and around 940-50 af. With crush spec I hit shades for 1000 dmg nonestop kinda. Make a heavy tank / valk censi stealthers are pointless Rp fodder.

I mean armsmen even got a 30s snare follow up from defenders rage, that means they can run away from you, use health pot, fa2 and heal with cl heals for about 600 hits then engage you again...

Instant engage occurs on US all the time, slam dr dr dr dr and then egage and w8 for slam timer~~;;

Punishment

Resident Freddy
On cl10 shade 2400-2450hp and 700 af

On cl5 Hero 3000hp or so and 800af

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
I pack 780af on my hunter with studded.

warrior gotta be able to hit 900 surly with spec AF inc.

hum dont lather,Studded,Chain,plate all have the same AF its just the ABS that go up :confused: or dose the ABS show up in the AF now.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
My armsman got around 3330 hits with cleric buffs and around 940-50 af. With crush spec I hit shades for 1000 dmg nonestop kinda. Make a heavy tank / valk censi stealthers are pointless Rp fodder.

I mean armsmen even got a 30s snare follow up from defenders rage, that means they can run away from you, use health pot, fa2 and heal with cl heals for about 600 hits then engage you again...

Instant engage occurs on US all the time, slam dr dr dr dr and then egage and w8 for slam timer~~;;

Must be nice to play vs "pointless RP fodder" :).

gohan

FH is my second home
how is one supposed to kill one of these beasts in melee bearing in mind you gonna get potentially 75% of things blocked and a fair old whack parried and when you do hit your looking at sub 100 damage from the AF.

ontop of that warguard, battler, ip, rr5's etc....

Is it still possible for an ekkle sneak to kill a proper capped out heavy tank?

well sneak yes, envenom an evade rate still very strong v 2 handed
ranger :< no

my rr4 hero on us is only cl5 an has 3300 hp an 690 af with NO spec af buff stuck on that moose mode (50% hp increase) and ip 2 ive got 6600 hp to chew through

in all fairness tho sneaks shouldnt be able to kill heavy tanks like wise casters shouldnt be able to kill stealthers, or anything once in melee. moc lifetap is ridiculas

woot caster whine yaaay

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Im getting reports of 950 AF (with new spec af coming) and 3500 HP as being the norm...

tell me its not true comerades? post your AF and hits (with CL lvl to pls)

lol, you know full well you only made this thread just to have another whine at over-powered visuals :rolleyes:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
in all fairness tho sneaks shouldnt be able to kill heavy tanks like wise casters shouldnt be able to kill stealthers, or anything once in melee. moc lifetap is ridiculas

woot caster whine yaaay

Fair enough. You won`t hear me say moc/lifetap ain`t OP. not all casters have it though. and some casters are ment to move in mellee range. i don`t think a mellee stealher is suposed to win most of the time vs a moccing pbaoe caster if he doesn`t manage to land pa-cd.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
forget fair and even... like i say I it should be in favour of the tank :)

what im thinking is that if a heavy tank is kind of in that 900+af catagory and say 3500. Then no matter what I do I cant win... im kinding suspect this is the case.

Technically, since the CL hit point boosts, it would be possible to get 4,000 + hit points with stacked sceptre/sok buffs running, and still have well over 900 AF with afore-mentioned buffs. My first ToA template was based around this principle back in old frontiers when toa was first released.

However that doesn't necessarily mean it will be a good template, to get all that you'd need to sacrifice a heck of alot elsewhere to make up for it, hence why I changed.

Would also mean missing out on battler and having to use sok, which again dramtically decreases offense (till battler nerf at least).

I miss old frontiers :( 1130 AF with old skool soldiers barricade was fun :england:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Been a while since I logged in my skald but it has around 2300-2400 HP at cl8 and 830 AF with the af charge (710 without), going up to 870 with SoK active.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lol, you know full well you only made this thread just to have another whine at over-powered visuals

hahah you know me too well kato.

now get that crap out of your sig!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Im a gimp, 3000+ hp and 790 AF. But it's the player behind the warrior which counts. :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
I run around with about 2150 hp on my thane :( 80 con 400 hp cl5.. altho I dont have a bb nor LotM so... but only got 2300 buffed anyways which sucks coz I almost play my thane like a warr :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
hahah you know me too well kato.

now get that crap out of your sig!

Gimme something else worth quoting then.

And for the record I think im at 3348 and 849 but cba to login and check so could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom