Well...there goes the life.

ileks

Part of the furniture
After you have fully built it? Don't think you can. Bunkers are the only thing you can salvage afaik.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap, only bunkers can be salvaged(atleast from terran pov). Others have to be shot or used as nonhuman shields :p

Picked up id numbers and will be placing some friends today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm guessing here, but you do that at sc2sig.com? :D

Think we should start an sc2 friend codes thread? Maybe not on OT though, as a lot of people from all over the forums play it...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
also, I just played a 1 hour 30 min match, frustrate a protos player to submission as a terran. I had about 5 bases on the go at one point, and he only seemed to be scouting the one. lulz.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
posting epeen inflating sig thing

238329-1.png

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ch3t i threw an idea for Deebsy in the feedback about gamer tag on profile.

Anyway, just finished "in utter darkness" on hard(as i've gone along all game) with 2.3k kills. Absolute hell of a mission, took me a while, but once i figured out the lil trick it was more or less easier.

Bubble thingy on ships is so op :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuuuuuck this thing is eating so much time.

I've played 20 odd games in the practise league now. They take quite a while as people tend to defend heavily. Probably play a 10 or 20 more before moving to the ladders.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I haven't actually played the practise league but I hear it's on gamespeed normal. Doesn't seem like very good practise to me since normal ladder games are on fastest lol.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah that is a bit annoying, but it's good to get used to the build orders needed for different scenarios.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
You'd be better off playing vs the CPU as practice instead of practice league.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Final mission starts tomorrow, have to say i've been challenged, i've been fustrated and had tons of fun. Ofcourse took a while cause i went from a-> z with hard difficulty and never even tempted to change it.

Highlights so far have been questionable tactics, 2.5k kills and a group of 20 cattlebruisers in a mission :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just did my first league game, the first of 5 ladder placement games. It was easier than any of the practise games I played. Forcing people to think faster did not seem to suit my opponent.

Underlined to me how important build order at the start is though, I had my first reaper unit into his base before he'd trained any marines at all. He wasted his time building structures but not mining enough minerals / creating enough scv's.

Was funny watching him send two battlecruisers towards me, not realising I had a fleet of 20 vikings and missle turrets sitting just outside his base. He rage quit after that.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Just did my first league game, the first of 5 ladder placement games. It was easier than any of the practise games I played. Forcing people to think faster did not seem to suit my opponent.

Underlined to me how important build order at the start is though, I had my first reaper unit into his base before he'd trained any marines at all. He wasted his time building structures but not mining enough minerals / creating enough scv's.

Was funny watching him send two battlecruisers towards me, not realising I had a fleet of 20 vikings and missle turrets sitting just outside his base. He rage quit after that.

Filthy Terran! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I did a 3v3 game as well, bloody hell that lasted a while! It was madness. 2 terrans and one protoss on each team.

We expanded fastest, and attacked first taking out one of their main bases. But this prompted a seriesr of attacks and counters, which resulted in the bases moving clockwise around the screen. By the end of the game we had all swapped positions with our opponents. We won though :)

Really fun those massive games though, seeing your fleet of 20 vikings and banshees, supported by a protoss mothership and ground units, plus 10 + thors and massive amounts of infantry come up against similar forces is madness.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, that sounds awesome! I haven't tried anything other than 1vs1 yet to be honest, and i think i'm a little scared to try the 2vs2 or more. :p

ileks

Part of the furniture
Terran seems really OP'd against protoss atm. Of all the games i played tonight (as terran) i think i only lost to other terrans.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Terran is definitely OP at the moment, but vs P not _that_ much, if they go bioballs then HTs and good stormage is required.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I had people get HT's but i just EMP'd them all :p I think they need to nerf stimpack tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*takes a deep breath and lights a ciggie*

Attachments

• hard_done.jpg
    hard_done.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 77

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, took a while to grab the right tactic for the last one.

Thank gods for perdition turrets :clap:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Grats :) The last mission is epic.

How does the 4 ghost rush work then?

well you go for a quick ghost academy and 2x rax with tech lab, get 1 startport and build medivac. upgrade stealth and while they are flying to enemy base you make a nuke. EMP his command center so he cant scan. make sure no scvs built a turret while you take down his base. Nuke when its up.

you can make sick harass if he hasnt gotten any turrets or expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom