Well...there goes the life.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Good game but all it left me feeling was disappointment about the long wait for the next two parts. :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Good game but all it left me feeling was disappointment about the long wait for the next two parts. :(
Bah you should be used to it by know, long wait i mean between a decent shag :p

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Yea you should wait until they're at least 16.

*badumtish*

georgie

FH is my second home
tumbleweed004gi3.gif

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ive been staring at that pic for 10 minutes, the bus never came!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well guess it's like riding a bike, don't have the shortcuts going and i'm at no way as macro as i used to be 10 years back, but keeping it at hard difficulty should fix that :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
multiplayer sc2 > all

True, i'm just bashing through the campaign to get my groove on again. Absolutely fantastic fun and even more spectacular then i thought it would be.

Hell, i thought it would be just a storyline run :p

ileks

Part of the furniture
Really enjoying the multiplayer atm. I'm even watching loads of replays/videos on youtube... how sad is that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, watched videos too, fair big reason i bought the damn thing as i saw it's pretty much old school.

The soloplay is marvelous too, really a game that's worth the hype.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Really enjoying the multiplayer atm. I'm even watching loads of replays/videos on youtube... how sad is that.

Me three. :) That HDHusky guy is quite funny to listen to and he does decent casts too! I never knew there were these celebrities in the SC circles, like Husky, White-Ra, IdrA, TLO, etc.

I'm playing in the upper half of gold league atm and having a great fun time as well, but i seriously need to work on my micro skills!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe when people are accustomed enough, we can have some lovely FH invitationals or FHOT vs General :p

Gonna take a moment for me atleast, 10 years of no RTS wrecks havoc and makes it a :(-engine

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Post your IDs douchebags :p

Allyourbase 956.

Funny replay you might enjoy :p
Steppes of War - AllYourBase vs. Gasta - Replays - SC2Replayed.com

Maybe when people are accustomed enough, we can have some lovely FH invitationals or FHOT vs General

Gonna take a moment for me atleast, 10 years of no RTS wrecks havoc and makes it a :(-engine

I havn't played multiplayer RTS ever, and the last solo RTS I put any time into was dune 2. :p

ileks

Part of the furniture
Me three. :) That HDHusky guy is quite funny to listen to and he does decent casts too! I never knew there were these celebrities in the SC circles, like Husky, White-Ra, IdrA, TLO, etc.

I'm playing in the upper half of gold league atm and having a great fun time as well, but i seriously need to work on my micro skills!

Yeah the HDHusky, HDstarcraft, day9 replays are great. I always watch one, think I know it all then get absolutely spanked when i actually try any of the tactics i see :)

My main problem is keeping my minerals low. Whenever i get distracted by harassing forces or go on the attack i forget all about my base/expansions and end up losing because of it.

The single player is good as well. I've got gold in all of the challenges and have that cool looking ghost portrait. I'm currently sitting at the top of my silver league. Wish i did better in my placement games.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah the HDHusky, HDstarcraft, day9 replays are great. I always watch one, think I know it all then get absolutely spanked when i actually try any of the tactics i see :)

My main problem is keeping my minerals low. Whenever i get distracted by harassing forces or go on the attack i forget all about my base/expansions and end up losing because of it.

2 big things I picked up when figuring out wtf to do.

Keeping your minerals/gas as low as possible is important ( you realised this already )

Second - Don't watch your battles - make sure your macro/base stuff is all done before wasting time watching pretty effects :p.

Put your buildings on hotkeys and you can keep producing during fights, also you can shift click unit rallies - so shift click your ramp and then shift click 5 of your units and it will rally your shit to the ramp first and then to your other units, ( you click multiple units in case one dies ).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Post your IDs douchebags :p

Allyourbase 956.

Where ya find that? And is that different from the real id thing?

Oh yeah, tip of the day; while having an SCV(or that toss thing) out and a build selected, hold down shift for some spam-build action ;)

Real handy for supplywalls etc.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Where ya find that? And is that different from the real id thing?

Oh yeah, tip of the day; while having an SCV(or that toss thing) out and a build selected, hold down shift for some spam-build action ;)

Real handy for supplywalls etc.

Go on the add friend button and it says "Your chracter code: XXX" in the top right of the window. You can either add people like that or through real id, but you need someone's email address or facebook to add them through real id. If you add someone through name.xxx then they will appear on your friends list as their gamertag and if you add them through real id they will appear on your list with their full real name and you will be able to see what they are doing online (playing 1v1, watching replays etc).

I'm Moose.746 if anyone wants to play.

ileks

Part of the furniture
2 big things I picked up when figuring out wtf to do.

Keeping your minerals/gas as low as possible is important ( you realised this already )

Second - Don't watch your battles - make sure your macro/base stuff is all done before wasting time watching pretty effects :p.

Put your buildings on hotkeys and you can keep producing during fights, also you can shift click unit rallies - so shift click your ramp and then shift click 5 of your units and it will rally your shit to the ramp first and then to your other units, ( you click multiple units in case one dies ).

There is so much shit to think about in this game! Keep minerals low, don't get supply blocked, scout the enemy, get the right upgrades, build the right amount of barracks/factories, scan the sodding stealthy units, use abilities (siege mode, sentry force field etc.). It's like chess at the speed of light.. brilliant stuff.

My ID is Skelitore 427 btw.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah thanks, gotta check mine when i get in game.

One thing though; how do you scroll/see previous chattext in Craft2?

More times then once i've missed some text from buddy and no idea how to see it later.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Maybe when people are accustomed enough, we can have some lovely FH invitationals or FHOT vs General :p

yes, lets do fh invitationals!

im huntingtons 152

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Crosshare 529 code.

Can't alt-tab so should write all these codes down somewhere.

Though i'm not touching skirmish before i'm done with the story :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom