Well server clone didnt work

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Your alot more broken record about your "Oh yes i rerolled on the second day" than anyone else is about queues. I dont think i've seen a single thread, post or comment in a queue related thread from anyone on any server that you haven't given you 2p too :)

:iagree:
:freddyfm:

dee777

Loyal Freddie
You really need to post more smileys and less content...

//edit: Why did you actually not answer the question, DJ?

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
The alliance i`m in (stronghold on excall), which had the guilds Knights of Pendragon, Humberton Guard, The Dragon Fighters

ITYM The Dragon Legion and you forgot Covenant of Zak, but I'll forgive ya :p

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
We did move from Karak-Azgal to Zhufbar with not only our own guild, but together with our alliance guilds. In total approx 250 people. So it´s doable, and not at all as complicated as you imply.

Well done. This thread is full of people claiming that it's not possible or that moving to the clone is doomed to fail.

Sadly, even after you've pointed out that your alliance did it, some of them are still claiming it's impossible. <smacks forehead>

I think someone suggested GOA retry the cloning idea. Sounds mad, but actually I agree: advertise it better, give a longer a run up, and create some "We'll move if you do" sign up threads, and I think people would go for it.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
You really need to post more smileys and less content...

//edit: Why did you actually not answer the question, DJ?

you really need to play more and stop spamming everythread....:england:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Your alot more broken record about your "Oh yes i rerolled on the second day" than anyone else is about queues. I dont think i've seen a single thread, post or comment in a queue related thread from anyone on any server that you haven't given you 2p too :)

Well at least he saw what was coming and adapted. Unlike the whiners on here. So more power to him and not to this whining.

Yesterday Eight Peaks' clone was Med/Med, so even if only 5 peeps moved to there for good, add Dee to it who rerolled and then you have 6 people less in the queue in front of you.

One should be thankful to players who rerolled and GOA for trying to help with the queue problems and put this broken record crap away. Also, last time I've heard there was no cap on repearting valid points on FH, but maybe you guys want to start to give warnings for this too... :kissit:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Well at least he saw what was coming and adapted. Unlike the whiners on here. So more power to him and not to this whining.

Yesterday Eight Peaks' clone was Med/Med, so even if only 5 peeps moved to there for good, add Dee to it who rerolled and then you have 6 people less in the queue in front of you.

One should be thankful to players who rerolled and GOA for trying to help with the queue problems and put this broken record crap away. Also, last time I've heard there was no cap on repearting valid points on FH, but maybe you guys want to start to give warnings for this too... :kissit:

on and on and on ...and on...how many more ways you going to try and say the same thing?:m00:

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH

Well, this must be the first time ever, but I agree with Manisch on this one.
As I've said before, we've brought this on ourselves by ganging up on the same server all together.
I for one, am going to leave K8P too (two hours of queue yesterday night ffs), even though I'm not sure where I'll be going tbh. If some more people could do this, it would benefit two servers...one which will receive more players and one who is rid of some load.
Not sure if I used my words correctly, but you get the point.

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
If GOA decides to clone K8P with Tor Anroc again i would move. I want to game with my friend but due to the fact he doesnt finish work most days until 7 gmt theres no chance of gaming together as he is usuallly stuck in a queue for 2 hours. So if the cloning idea comes up again i would jump at it.
I didnt move originally cuz i was hoping everyone else would. But funnily enough, thats what everyone else thought about everyone else :D

Soazak

Part of the furniture
If GOA decides to clone K8P with Tor Anroc again i would move. I want to game with my friend but due to the fact he doesnt finish work most days until 7 gmt theres no chance of gaming together as he is usuallly stuck in a queue for 2 hours. So if the cloning idea comes up again i would jump at it.
I didnt move originally cuz i was hoping everyone else would. But funnily enough, thats what everyone else thought about everyone else :D

The clone is still available, the only problem is that if you have levelled your old char since wed, the new char will not have gained these levels, I guess now it depends if you're happy with that or not...but I doubt they would clone again, people have had the option to move and didn't :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom