[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haggisimo

Ive joined the group, really hope i can get stuck into this before i go back to uni!

D

dolleater

just wanted to say hi and that i joined the group, seemed kinnda rude just to join and apply for a beta key out of the blue hehe.

have a nice day! :)

B

browners

Eagerly awaiting the games release

Been waiting ages for this to come out. After the pityfull experience with AoC i NEED an mmo to get my teeth into once again.

Hopefully I get a beta key too :)

See yas all online .:england:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still havent recieved my key and i joined 2 days ago.

Correct, the reason why is

Thu 2008-09-04 11:21:59: --> RCPT To:<stafrin@xxxxxxx.se>
Thu 2008-09-04 11:21:59: <-- 550 5.1.1 <stafrin@xxxxxx.se>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

R

rasmus_165

hello guys, and thanks for making this possible...
also joined the group today :) hoping to get a key

oxbe

Fledgling Freddie
Have todays keys been distributed already? Hope someone can reply (today = 5th of september)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Ive already applied for a key from here. Have they all been distributed now? As I notice that the offcal WAR site now has a message up with another 50,000 keys available through Fileplay. Do I need to go there or am I still going to be able to get one here?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Everyone who has joined the group WILL get a key, they have not been sent out yet....

Seffrid

Fledgling Freddie
Belated thanks for the beta key received yesterday!

All downloaded and installed now, I just need the GOA site to open up the registration or I am the only one that can't get it to work yet?

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Belated thanks for the beta key received yesterday!

All downloaded and installed now, I just need the GOA site to open up the registration or I am the only one that can't get it to work yet?

No its closed to all at the moment.

And thanks Deebs for the update on keys from here. :)

thedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah i see Deebs, theres a limit on users able to join the group to date? so once its full, they get sent?

Soooooo... that being said, i just joined it, so i should get one right? *has a slight piss in his pants due to excitement*

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Correct, the reason why is

Thu 2008-09-04 11:21:59: --> RCPT To:<stafrin@xxxxxxx.se>
Thu 2008-09-04 11:21:59: <-- 550 5.1.1 <stafrin@xxxxxx.se>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

Yeah i know but i did change my email and rejoined the group, also spoke to Jup about it but i still dont have a key. Im just asking to know if it takes more time or if you missed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom