[FH NEWS] Warhammer Open beta key giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elated

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for the key m8s, silly me i was waiting for the key in my freddyshouse mail... and it was in my regular mail hehe.. see you all ingame :)

oxbe

Fledgling Freddie
I want a key too, any left?

Are there any keys left for the WAR open beta? If there are how do I obtain one? I hope I can get one!

sorry I just posted without thinking read the first post and signed for the group. Hopefully I get a key. Thanks!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Read the first post.

Mooxz

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Deebs :)

I was wondering if i would get a key, then i realised that i registred at FH with my old email :p

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Got my key yesterday so see ya all on sunday :D

good luck getting in on Sunday :p with thousands of people all trying to register their keys at same time sunday just aint gonna be happening I dont think for most people (I remember release day of WoW I couldnt actually play the game for 2 days after because I couldnt update my account coz everyone else was trying to do it at the same time)

Hopefully Mythic have thought about this and planned in advance but you never know, I hope so :D

humanpro

Fledgling Freddie
Just found my open beta key in email. Thank you very much freddyshouse crew :worthy:

D

daliuxas

I hope I get that key , cause I made in like other 2 webpages of WAR and didnt receive a single open-beta key invite...Hope this is my last hope of geting it ... CHEERS :)

Novalgin

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you, I've got a key :D Oh and lol to "the reason Jup had so many beta keys in his pants is because he has plenty of room in there, enough said." :p

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
Spank you

Spank you very very much and hard. Made my day when I found the e-mail this morning :p

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for this, turns out I'll now be able to help the Guild with some things, so I'm well chuffed. :worthy:

charon72

Fledgling Freddie
I would also very much appreciate a beta key :)
downloading client now in hope of getting one.

Theexecutioner

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, hopefully im not to late, i would love a beta key too :D

Already got the client and everything installed, this is the last step! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom